It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are So Many Beautiful Women, How Am I Supposed To Pick One?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I think I've made it clear that neither of those are my intended option.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
So I'm walking around the mall in Southern California, & I've so far counted 7 girls who were pretty enough to trigger my unconscious desire to stare at/approach. These women easily ranged from the ages of 16-40 (you cant even tell anymore)

Now take into account their level of long term conditioning & addiction to the system, how am I ever supposed to even make a determination on who & how to approach, much less potentially have anything in common.

& what if she ends up having an even better looking friend!?

What would ATS do?

Well this is good fun.

I live in California so I know exactly what you're talking about sir. They flock.

Here's how I made a decision: I picked one that didn't drive me absolutely insane.

Lol jokes aside though, you should find a girl that is attractive to you and establish a relationship - not a 'Relationship', but a 'relationship'. Get to know her. Find out what you like about her, find out what you don't like about her. If you can deal with the things that you don't like about her, keep her.

You won't know if any particular woman is worth 'getting close to' unless you Actually know them. If they're attractive to you, and they are similarly attracted to yourself, then the awkward part is over - it's just a matter of making that clear.

"I think you're beautiful, have my children." probably won't fly in most cases.

"I think you're beautiful, and I'd like to take you out some time." will probably get you results. If she's a prude, or in a relationship, you can knock her off the list based on her response to this, and rinse and repeat. Rinse heavily.

It's not until you get to know someone's secrets, inhibitions, joys, hates, and so much more; that you have found 'What you're looking for'. It's not all about attraction, but I'd say you're on the right path, as 95% of relationships are founded on attraction, and strong relationships are built from there. I am the type that won't allow myself to not be attracted to my partner, as it simply wouldn't work. What I can say, is that while I may have been able to get myself a ditsy super-model ( I kinda already have a couple times... not worth it, believe me... ), the relationship I'm in with a woman I'm still plenty-attracted to that compliments my Other traits well, is perfect in as many respects as I can verbalize; and that's largely in part due to my finding a woman that I can tolerate, that can tolerate me, that has similar goals in life, and shares a mutual happiness with me. But you won't know which one that is until you swing and miss a few times.

Don't let rejection or fear of a poor decision stop you from introducing yourself to every girl you're attracted to - it won't get you anywhere. Instead, introduce yourself to all of them, and hope that you find one that sparks your fancy in ways beyond attracting you physically.

And don't forget that sometimes you'll realize that you're not even completely drooling over a woman, but you're otherwise inexplicably drawn to her - these are probably the ones you should take the most interest in, as subconsciously, you've already noted character traits that you like.

Good luck out there brother.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Iamschist had some good feedback; once you two got past your... moment.

To everyone else; give the kid a break and some real advice you damn thugs.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Sounds like you need to define what you want out of a relationship first.

Once you have that then you can decide on how to proceed and choose.

You might come to find that the best woman for you might not be the most beautiful one.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Unless you're some hot guy with a whole lot of money, you won't get any of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Such truth.

One of my favorite things to tell people ive just met is that money doesn't exist.

Panties be dropping.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

So I'm walking around the mall in Southern California, & I've so far counted 7 girls who were pretty enough to trigger my unconscious desire to stare at/approach. These women easily ranged from the ages of 16-40 (you cant even tell anymore)

Now take into account their level of long term conditioning & addiction to the system, how am I ever supposed to even make a determination on who & how to approach, much less potentially have anything in common.

& what if she ends up having an even better looking friend!?

What would ATS do?

Simple!

You just throw them into the water with heavy stones tied to them. The ones that don't drown are witches and you should respectfully decline their offers of sex

I think a girl being a Wiccan would be a huge turn on. & a real witch even better.

Ah but you forget that she is going to be just a touch pi$$ed about the attempted drowning.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Do what 70 % of all men do Find one that lets you have sex with her then the one you get pregnant is the one your stuck with lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
do a lucky dip they are only $2

I just had a dejavu of writing this!! what the???
edit on 22-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Just start talking to them females until you 'click' with one
i read this as 'click' meaning the noise u make with ur mouse button
I didn't see the with

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

where u the guys I saw in the carpark last week ?
carpark where u park and exchange
I saw a bunny couple like bugs bunny and his girlfriend
one went of with Mickey the other one with Mr grumpy

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

Lol jokes aside though, you should find a girl that is attractive to you and establish a relationship - not a 'Relationship', but a 'relationship'. Get to know her. Find out what you like about her, find out what you don't like about her. If you can deal with the things that you don't like about her, keep her.

I read this ten times and I kept reading

retaliationship

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

"I think you're beautiful, have my children." probably won't fly in most cases.

this is the best thing u can say to a women it works as a magic spell

try it

Iamschist had some good feedback; once you two got past your... moment.

To everyone else; give the kid a break and some real advice you damn thugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join