It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are So Many Beautiful Women, How Am I Supposed To Pick One?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Eunuchorn

How do you pick one?

Carefully. Very carefully.

This may help: m.youtube.com...

This is truly genius & hilarious. I think with a more specifically drawn matrix & a 100 point rating scale of actions with appropriately corresponding dots on the matrix & we could make some real money.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Rule 8 : underneath a beautiful exterior lurks an evil heart.

save your sanity .. money and assets ..

DO NOT GET MARRIED .

Instead .. take them out ,. buy them drinks .. get them flowers .. a toss or two in the rack then send them packing.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Come to Upper Michigan. You won't have that problem. All you can see is a pile of puffy clothes and their face this time of the year.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You're thinking about this way too much...

Just start talking to them females until you 'click' with one

If you cant do that then forget it. How you ever gonna find "the one" ???

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: Shamrock6

How do you pick one?

Carefully. Very carefully.

This may help: m.youtube.com...

This is truly genius & hilarious. I think with a more specifically drawn matrix & a 100 point rating scale of actions with appropriately corresponding dots on the matrix & we could make some real money.

"This isn't to scale!" Lol

I think you're on to something. Please give credit to Shamrock. Won't even ask for royalties either

Correction: give credit to Shamrock who gives credit to that other dude.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Holy crap I fat fingered that edit

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

First let them know you are shallow and the choice will be narrowed down a ton!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
If a women doesn't respond to your humor, forget it.

Keep the one that's really concerned about you, that doesn't back down at the first mishap, that finds YOU attractive...

Good luck

My humor is purely ironic or antagonistic in nature. For instance, the last girl I had a conversation with said something about her Mercedes, to which I refused to refer to as anything other than a Sedan & that I despise anything that's not a Jeep Wrangler 2door.

I don't need luck, I need to be born in a different Era.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Pfft.

Check and mate.

Ohhh...menage a quatre. I'll throw her into the mix too. Now you're thinking.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

& what if she ends up having an even better looking friend!?

You failed right here. If you leave someone just because her friend is better looking, then you aren't looking for a good relationship.

This was a joke, for the most part. In the larger scale an equally or more attractive friend could be far more compatible with you & you might never know, especially considering the stigma of dating friends exes.

That being said I've never been in a relationship, I'm at a point of enlightenment beyond ever being able to sustain a "normal" romance based on today's societies realities of what/how a relationship is/works.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

My wife and I are swingers. Both of us think monogamy is boring.

Don't accuse us of not loving each other. We love each other very much.

Swinging is fun and it's brought us closer together.
edit on 5-1-2015 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You honestly believe that YOU get to pick?

That's the first problem...

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
close your eyes and talk to them. all the looks in the world wont help if you end up with an insipid moron.

This defeats the whole purpose of being an earth-bound human. Visual stimuli of physical pleasure is one of the true representations of reasons why we would even be in this type of existence.

& you only strengthen my position that having to randomly choose 1 of many equally beautiful women in the hopes they are a match is...IMPOSSIBLE & a self defeating act.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: okamitengu
close your eyes and talk to them. all the looks in the world wont help if you end up with an insipid moron.

This defeats the whole purpose of being an earth-bound human. Visual stimuli of physical pleasure is one of the true representations of reasons why we would even be in this type of existence.

& you only strengthen my position that having to randomly choose 1 of many equally beautiful women in the hopes they are a match is...IMPOSSIBLE & a self defeating act.

If the eyes open method fails you .. theres always beer goggles .. just dont try it with tequila .. only drawback .. dont look at whats beside you the next morning .. and have your escape route planned in advance ..

Or you can do like early humans did .. hit em over the head with a club and drag em by the hair back to your cave ..
edit on 5/1/15 by Expat888 because: typo..meh..

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Pick 'em one at at time, and it will not take you long to weed out the ones that don't click with you, unless just getting in the sack is all you are looking for.
Then in that case, PICK THEM ALL !!!!! LOL!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

My wife and I are swingers. Both of us think monogamy is boring.

Don't accuse us of not loving each other. We love each other very much.

Swinging is fun and it's brought us closer together.

You are married & devoted to each other, that is a respectable form of monogomy in my opinion.

As to having multiple sexual partners, I've never met 1 woman I've enjoyed sleeping with, much less connected with on any real level.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
You honestly believe that YOU get to pick?

That's the first problem...

Peace

Most of the women out there don't seem too proactive when it comes to making their choice or a first move.
So yes, I do make the choice of which women to approach. & I find it an impossible choice to make.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That video was hysterical!

It's quite hard to ignore those impulses isn't it OP? I was at a friend's house and this decently good-looking girl came over and she was wearing pajamas and no makeup! Still got my attention. I immediately knew I'd have to avoid her to not look like a complete imbecile. I think she quickly caught on to the fact that I was trying to avoid her and felt that vibe. I think she found it mildly amusing.

She was at least nice enough to chat while we were out smoking.
edit on 5-1-2015 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Fortune favors the bold, be bold. If you ask out ten women at lest one will say yes. The trick is to not get kicked in the nads by the other nine.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Rule 8 : underneath a beautiful exterior lurks an evil heart.

save your sanity .. money and assets ..

DO NOT GET MARRIED .

Instead .. take them out ,. buy them drinks .. get them flowers .. a toss or two in the rack then send them packing.

I don't believe in money or assets.
This is from my meyers Briggs description (INTJ)

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel.
This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How bout you pick one with a brain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join