It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are So Many Beautiful Women, How Am I Supposed To Pick One?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So I'm walking around the mall in Southern California, & I've so far counted 7 girls who were pretty enough to trigger my unconscious desire to stare at/approach. These women easily ranged from the ages of 16-40 (you cant even tell anymore)

Now take into account their level of long term conditioning & addiction to the system, how am I ever supposed to even make a determination on who & how to approach, much less potentially have anything in common.

& what if she ends up having an even better looking friend!?

What would ATS do?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

A creeper!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

How do you pick one?

Carefully. Very carefully.

This may help: m.youtube.com...

I think there may be language and such in that video. If there is, apologies in advance. I haven't watched it in a while.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Eta

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I saw that one. It's great and so true.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

What would ATS do?

It comes down to the age old question that has perplexed man from at least the 1960's.

Maryanne or Ginger? Wholesome farm girl or racy Hollywood starlet.

It's a trick question. The answer is both.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You could do the Orwelian thing and run full background checks. That is if you're really paranoid. Try talking to them. Just don't run up and give them hugs. Some might not find it amusing.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

What would ATS do?

It comes down to the age old question that has perplexed man from at least the 1960's.

Maryanne or Ginger? Wholesome farm girl or racy Hollywood starlet.

It's a trick question. The answer is both.

Pfft.

Check and mate.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That was great!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Absolutely. And I just watched it again and learned a) no language! B) still funny!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Isn't it? That guy put a lot of effort into that for us.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Personally what I like to do is the most difficult thing of all...start a conversation. I rely on humor. If you can make the woman laugh then awkwardness isn't so awkward anymore. Confidence is a MUST. Walk up to a woman and act like a sheltered 12 year old and I wouldn't blame her for ignoring you. Remember, actions speak louder than words. Same goes for you. If you are talking with her, stay focused on her eyes, the way she stands, whether she looks around as if wanting to rush to the end of the conversation, etc. Just go for it. You only live once man why not just go balls to the wall? I definitely don't approach the women who look like they imitate Hollywood. I avoid them at all costs.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

You could do the Orwelian thing and run full background checks. That is if you're really paranoid. Try talking to them. Just don't run up and give them hugs. Some might not find it amusing.

Still it's the initial contact that plagues me..

"Hi, I'm Eunuchorn, I find you both ridiculously beautiful, are either of you not in a relationship?"

Don't worry about any impromptu hugging, human contact makes me nauseous.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How do you pick one?

You Americans are too complicated, just pull a borat.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InfinityandBeyond

I can't not take every conversation I have to esoteric levels within a few sentences.

& that's another problem with our society altogether; most judgements & conversations begin/quickly lead to occupation. My main problem with attracting a mate is that I have no passions.

However, my main point of the thread is that there's too many potentially beautiful women out there.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If a women doesn't respond to your humor, forget it.

Keep the one that's really concerned about you, that doesn't back down at the first mishap, that finds YOU attractive...

Good luck

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You failed right here. If you leave someone just because her friend is better looking, then you aren't looking for a good relationship.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
close your eyes and talk to them. all the looks in the world wont help if you end up with an insipid moron.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You could be like these guys:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

However, my main point of the thread is that there's too many potentially beautiful women out there.

There will always be someone better looking or just as beautiful. I don't think you want a relationship.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Looks are temporary...

Find someone you're attracted to now, but can build a future with... you need common interests, or at least a mutual love for one another...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join