It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocked to find out!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I was surfing the web and logged on to Seth Putnam's(Anal Cvnts vocalist) website and founout that he had just recovered from a 2 month coma caused by a seizure actually i wasnt surprised, the guy has a drug and booze habit.But glad to heart is recovering maybe this will tell to stop the drugs.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Anal Cvnt, arent those the brainiac's that think everyone is gay?
pity the coma, didnt take hold. ive heard their stuff and it just strikes me as uninspired power chord stuff, that keys in more on shock value than artistic expression. i dont mean to offend, thats just my opinion of them.-j; )

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You are right they are the guys who think every1 is gay! a couple of the songs are cool the are lyrics are really funny.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Haha oh man.. so many a wasted night listening to A.C songs, especially that hilarious love song album

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Anal C|_|NT crack me up!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Anal C|_|NT crack me up!

Yeah same i love for the funny songs they write

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verdis Quo
Haha oh man.. so many a wasted night listening to A.C songs, especially that hilarious love song album

actually i never heard that 1 i read some lyrics they were funny as hell.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm not shock to find out seth's having troubles with his health after all that coke and other drugs he took. He should be glad that he's not dead and quit drugs. But! Some musicians just can't produce any music without the help of drugs.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfektLie
I'm not shock to find out seth's having troubles with his health after all that coke and other drugs he took. He should be glad that he's not dead and quit drugs. But! Some musicians just can't produce any music without the help of drugs.

Its cool that u call it music cos personally i call it noise (and i love it) but you are write some bands cant make music without some form of drug.

top topics

join