It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for interest rate shock 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I`m not going into if it`s engineered or not, just like `08 (because of not enough oil in the World) to sustain growth anymore...but oil prices are deliberately being brought down right now and in `08 they went up big time before the collapse of the World economy.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No matter the rates go up or down....we the people get a #kicking.....

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

You have to wonder just how beat down people can get, how much we can take. I don't see property taxes going down anywhere either even though thousands of cities and neighborhoods have crashed with this economy. Still have to pay the tax man.

One thing I might add that I have touched on before, in many states you can be poverty level income-wise but if your assets are more than say $30,000 you're not eligible for subsidized medical insurance. They want you to sell the house you maybe have lived in for 20 years and purchased for $40,000 and is all paid for which is now valued around $130,000. It's the chits to be house wealthy. Try taking out a mortgage with low/no income. Just go sell your place and rent an apartment. Oh, but good luck selling, no one can afford.

<< 1   >>

join