It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boomerang UFO Zigzags over NH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Zaph that's A WEASEL ANSWER.....NYAH.....
SURE THEY CAN...ER HOW LONG IS THAT BY THE WAY|?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jeenyus2008

Sometimes no. I've been sitting on the ramp waiting for an F-16 to taxi in and heard it almost half a mile away idling while taxiing. Then had them fly over my head and not heard them until they punched up power.

I'm leaning towards some kind of STOL platform. I threw VARIOUS out as an example.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

All day as long as they generate enough lift. There's no time limit. If there's enough lift they fly. If there isn't they don't. It's that simple.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Links? I don't need no stinking links!

I done seen it. I know they exist. US Govt... they got that.

It's pretty impressive actually. Coolest thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not of this world.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Please, for the love of god check this link High altitude airships similar to triangle UFOs

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Links? I don't need no stinking links!

I done seen it. I know they exist. US Govt... they got that.

It's pretty impressive actually. Coolest thing I've ever seen.

I was listening to something (? C2C or Jimmy Church ??) about the triangles and the first reported sighting goes way back.. So I did a search of the first reported sighting.. The story I heard goes back much further than 1971 however with a quick search I found this web sight with some decent stories for those who like this sort of stuff.. I am bias and tend to respect the stories given by military folks and prominent people of their time because there is much to lose and very little to gain by coming forward.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Large black triangle flies low over witness in 1971 in South Carolina
October, 1971 - Florence, South Carolina, United States

The sighting occurred in the fall of 1971 in Florence, SC. Around dusk one evening the witness went out to the backyard and watched as a large, black triangular craft was passing directly overhead. It was about 300 ft across from tip to tip and about half that distance from front tip to the rear. It was perfectly silent. After the object traveled out of sight, four fighter jets came screaming over, going in the same path. View full report

www.ufoevidence.org...

Edmund Halley, the astronomer who discovered Halley's comet, could recall two accounts involving unidentified crafts. His first experience was in March of 1676, when he saw a, as he said, "Vast body apparently bigger than the moon." He estimated it at 40 mi. above him. He also stated that it made a noise, "Like the rattling of a great cart over stones." After estimating the distance it traveled in a matter of minutes, he came to the conclusion that it moved at a speed greater than 9,600 m.p.h.

maybe he had been moon gazing to long or the story is rubbish ?

www.ufoevidence.org...

July, 4, 1947 - Emmet, Idaho, United States

On the evening of July 4th at Boise, Idaho, Captain Smith was walking up the ramp to board his plane, flight 105, for a trip to Seattle when someone mentioned the massive wave of saucers taking place all day over the northwest. Captain Smith joked: "I'll believe in those discs when I see them." Shortly after takeoff five disc-like objects, one larger than the rest, approached Captain Smith's DC-3 head on. View full report

hahahah ask and you shall receive ?

www.ufoevidence.org...

CBS News anchor Walter Cronkite's UFO Encounter in the South Pacific (1950's)
1950 -

In the 1950s Cronkite was part of a pool of news reporters brought out to a small South Pacific island to watch the test of a new Air Force missile... a large disc-type UFO appeared on the scene. Cronkite guessed that the object was about 50-60 feet in diameter, a dull grey color and had no visible means of propulsion. As Air Force guards ran toward the UFO with their dogs, the disc hovered about 30 feet off of the ground." View full report

I always liked Walter especially during the Apollo days.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Object tracked on multiple radar flying at 5,000+ MPH
January, 1958 - Fairbanks, Alaska, United States

"I was on duty as a radar ATC operator and observed on my radar an object flying at 5,000mph+ and making impossible 90 degree turns. I coordinated and confirmed sighting with at least 3 other radar sites." View full report

To me eye witness reports backed up with various radar sights seem to indicate (to me anyway) that there really is something to all these reported sightings.. I have never seen something myself, not blessed or cursed (?) but I find the subject interesting due to the supposedly means of propulsion and some of the speed numbers people talk about.. Of course the debunkers will just trash the sight reporting or those who swear they saw something.. I doubt I would report it unless anonymously even if the motherships Captain was my best friend.. Just not worth the hassle IMO

Some of the stories at the linked sight are reports I have never heard of.. Someone around here might find the info useful for further research or coffee table talk ?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
very cool post sky.. I enjoyed the links.

I agree that the sightings do go back for a bit now.

My personal pet hypothesis is that these triangles and maybe the glowing orbs/spheres are a project that's been going on for a while now. Maybe as far back as the 50's.

I've been following the reports of triangles in my area. It seems like there are two general types. The slow moving giant ones. They seem to be flying more out in the rural areas of my neck of the woods. They usually have more complex light patterns on the bottom. And the three main lights on the bottom if visible are often reddish to yellowish.

The other type seems to be a smaller triangle with blue white lights. It's more fighter sized.

Can't speak for both general types but the little ones are very fast and dead quiet.

edit on 5-1-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wont bother with the links either then...but triangular craft have been reported since the early 30s......I believe....
If you think you've seen an earthly one that can outrun an f16 id say it has to be back engineered....
Stoval craft require power by the ton to stay aloft ......any hover type manouver sux fuel desperately as well as strains the whole craft to the max...I don't think they can hover indefinitely ......perhaps im wrong and they can go till fuel runs out....but that would be a supremely heavy demand upon it and likely against flight reccomendations id suspect....perhaps causing transmission failure or other damage due to strain...especially against winds....
When we talk black triangles we are talking about some very unearthly capabilities which I have not heard attributed to any LTA craft yet.....

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18841172]stirling[/post

The thing I saw at first I wasn't sure if it was human or ET. I've come to understand it's very human. Humans are really clever when they want to be. I does us a disservice to think that we can't build things like pyramids and triangle craft.

I speculate that there was some classified breakthrough in physics after WW2. Whatever that breakthrough was is largely responsible for the craft we see today.

What I saw was very fast, and abnormally quiet. It appeared to not be using conventional propulsion. It for it's speed made no sound as it tore through the atmosphere. It was doing lots of funky stuff. None of it needs to be from ET's though.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Then who else is behind the hundreds of Triangle sightings and reports? Are you saying ET is behind them all? Triangles have been seen since the 80s (some even further back than that)

Triangles are real and IMO they are man made.

Ive seen one myself during that Stephenville Texas wave (I live 30 mins from there)

edit on 9-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Fellow triangle see-er here.

I was always interested in the stephenvlle incident. Would love to hear about what you saw. Wondering if you would like to describe what you saw or how that incident played out for you. If you don't want to talk about it on the public boards I understand, please feel free to IM me if you want. I would be interested in hearing about the triangle you saw.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join