It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ Will Mark His Followers....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They really don't need to inject us with a tracking device or chip, we all carry a cellphone in our pocket which does the same thing. I don't know how often I walk into a store and all of the sudden get an emailed coupon from the same store later that day. No need to sign up for coupons, they know you were there.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Just so you know, when the inevitable robot takeover occurs after the technological singularity, I'll be the first gal in line to sign up for a robotic transplant.

I'm playing for the winning team, damnit.

G.I.T.S. much? lol
Just call me The Major.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

True. They can be made to have connections.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Strange at first, but you adjust to it quickly and don't even notice it's there after a few days.

Personally, I would never get used to the idea of a monitoring device used to track me.

Enjoy your Utopia.

Really? Do you own a cell phone? Are you used to using it?

You're on the internet currently, so you either own a computer or have access to one with various accounts created for your usage on various sites as well.

Something tells me you are already intimately used to monitoring devices used to track you. You are just choosing to remain ignorant that they are doing it (or just don't think about it).
edit on 5-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And tracking? That's certainly a possibility, but could be at least subverted a bit by forbidding the installation of any WAN-enabled hardware on the chip. If it responds using RFID only, it would be via near-field communication only, so tracking someone would be harder

Passive RFID technology is already here. They say its range is limited, but they always 'say' stuff like that. Not to hard to see down the road a little to those implants that "activate" when passing by sensors installed everywhere people pass by. Roadways, cross walks, thresholds in buildings, subways, sporting events, whatever.

A passive tag is an RFID tag that does not contain a battery; the power is supplied by the reader. When radio waves from the reader are encountered by a passive rfid tag, the coiled antenna within the tag forms a magnetic field. The tag draws power from it, energizing the circuits in the tag. The tag then sends the information encoded in the tag's memory.
---
The advantages of a passive tag are:
The tag functions without a battery; these tags have a useful life of twenty years or more.
---
The tag is much smaller (some tags are the size of a grain of rice). These tags have almost unlimited applications in consumer goods and other areas.

Passive RFID "tags"

(Emphasis added)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Really? Do you own a cell phone? Are you used to using it?

You're on the internet currently, so you either own a computer or have access to one with various accounts created for your usage on various sites as well.

Something tells me you are already intimately used to monitoring devices used to track you. You are just choosing to remain ignorant that they are doing it (or just don't think about it).

"Something tells me" my personal life is none of your business. Nice try, though.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What if they implant a child at birth? is he automatically marked for
Satan? does he have to remove the chip to be godly again? i keep
going over the playbook but problem is the section on implantable
technology is so limited. As are the sections on antibiotics and
just about any other modern medical procedure or technology.

I tell ya they will get us all one way or the other, either born in
sin or implanted with it..... lol

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I see you didn't discount what I said. Nice deflection, though.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Horrible idea, thieves can already steal your credit card info without taking the card because of the rfid chip...seems like this would make it even easier to steal I'd"s

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

And tracking? That's certainly a possibility, but could be at least subverted a bit by forbidding the installation of any WAN-enabled hardware on the chip. If it responds using RFID only, it would be via near-field communication only, so tracking someone would be harder

Passive RFID technology is already here. They say its range is limited, but they always 'say' stuff like that. Not to hard to see down the road a little to those implants that "activate" when passing by sensors installed everywhere people pass by. Roadways, cross walks, thresholds in buildings, subways, sporting events, whatever.

A passive tag is an RFID tag that does not contain a battery; the power is supplied by the reader. When radio waves from the reader are encountered by a passive rfid tag, the coiled antenna within the tag forms a magnetic field. The tag draws power from it, energizing the circuits in the tag. The tag then sends the information encoded in the tag's memory.
---
The advantages of a passive tag are:
The tag functions without a battery; these tags have a useful life of twenty years or more.
---
The tag is much smaller (some tags are the size of a grain of rice). These tags have almost unlimited applications in consumer goods and other areas.

Passive RFID "tags"

(Emphasis added)
Unless your hand passes within at best a few inches from a reader, it's not going to read. It's that simple, and the source you linked explains why very succinctly. But as others have pointed out, if you've ever bought anything online, or own a cellphone, a credit card, or even have an active bank account, you're already being tracked.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I very much doubt you post your personal info here.

Asking others to do that is a violation of TnC.

Do you own a cell phone?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nostradamus has always been a very interesting person to me. Some of his 942 prophetic quatrains can be overlaid onto events that have happened since his death in 1566 and seem to be a spot on prediction.
I'm going to play devils advocate here (pun intended) and go on to say eventually even a blind squirrel will find a nut. The man wrote 942 quatrains and in the 449 years since his death it seems like a few would eventually be able to match up with something that has happened.

I could not find the specific quatrain but here are all his predictions
Nostradamus's Works

Also to address the "mark of the beast", why is that such a big deal when the majority of the people already carry smart phones? They can easily be tracked if the Government really wanted to.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I very much doubt you post your personal info here.

Asking others to do that is a violation of TnC.

Do you own a cell phone?
It's not exactly personal info to disclose that you own a cell phone. Now if he had asked for your phone number, that would be a different story.

I own a cell phone. Two, actually. One personal and one for work.
Obviously I use the internets.
I have a few bank accounts.
And a couple credit cards.

BAM! And I didn't even disclose any PERSONAL information.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Unless your hand passes within at best a few inches from a reader, it's not going to read. It's that simple,

Thank you I already know what they tell us about the current technology.

Like I told Crazy shot, that other stuff is none of your business.

But as others have pointed out, if you've ever bought anything online, or own a cellphone, a credit card, or even have an active bank account, you're already being tracked.

Doesn't that just confound you? You think everyone must be like you, huh…

All plugged in… the way it "ought" to be, right?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

BAM! And I didn't even disclose any PERSONAL information.

Do you think everyone needs to have those things?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Asking if you own a cell phone isn't asking personal information lol. Just about everyone owns a cell phone these days, and getting offended because someone asks you if you own one is laughable. Stop deflecting and just answer the question. Actually, I don't even care if you answer the question, it was originally a rhetorical question anyways to make you think about what you were saying about not wanting to have something that tracks your location on your person.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodreviara

What if they implant a child at birth? is he automatically marked for
Satan?

No. It just means you can't buy or sell goods without it.

I mean where else are you supposed to get anything if you don't buy it in stores, right? After all everyone lives in big citie and slaves all day to pay for everything…

those that think they are free but really are completely enslaved to the system.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Unless your hand passes within at best a few inches from a reader, it's not going to read. It's that simple,

Thank you I already know what they tell us about the current technology.

Like I told Crazy shot, that other stuff is none of your business.

But as others have pointed out, if you've ever bought anything online, or own a cellphone, a credit card, or even have an active bank account, you're already being tracked.

Doesn't that just confound you? You think everyone must be like you, huh…

All plugged in… the way it "ought" to be, right?
Have we ever agree or not argued about something? I'm genuinely curious.

One: I didn't make assumptions that you own those things, I said "IF" you own those. "IF" being the key word. Were I to assume you own those things, I would have said "BECAUSE" you own those things.

Two: I don't care if you do or don't. Aside from the obvious assertion that you use the internet, I really couldn't care if own a cell phone or have bank accounts. It certainly doesn't keep me awake at night.

Do you think everyone needs to have those things?

Nope, in fact I'd like to have less of these things. Maybe one cell phone, no credit cards, etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

…just answer the question.

I don't 'answer' to you.

Go run a vacuum.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Have we ever agree or not argued about something? I'm genuinely curious.

You embrace the system, I don't. Whats there to agree on?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join