It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-terror plan to spy on toddlers 'is heavy-handed’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Nursery school staff and registered childminders must report toddlers at risk of becoming terrorists, under counter-terrorism measures proposed by the Government. The directive is contained in a 39-page consultation document issued by the Home Office in a bid to bolster its Prevent anti-terrorism plan.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Any thoughts on this? It seems a bit heavy handed and I'm not sure how nursery school teachers are qualified to play the role of investigators of potential terrorists. One of those things that may seem good, until it's your child being monitored. You would hope the governments anti terrorism plan would come up with a better idea than this

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

A bit heavy handed??

HAHA.

So now were profiling toddlers, who may become something they have no concept of?

Good lord.

How laughable. This sounds like a HOAX. At least common sense would dictate it should be.

But it's probably true. How sad.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Brings kindergarten cop into the 21st century, with Jack Bauer interrogating the toddlers

edit on 5-1-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ugnh..........huh?...........What the....?
Sorry, face palmed so hard I musta knocked myself out there for a second.

So....This is what it's come to. Monitoring tiny children for signs of terrorism. Sometimes you just have to laugh at TPTB and their tricks to "keep us safe" wink wink. But this? This is just plain scary.
Cradle to grave surveillance. What a world.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Another good reason to stay involved with your kids, instead of letting the people with an agenda brainwash them.
It's difficult to assimilate your teachers hidden agenda at a young age, so the better strategy is just listen and memorize the lesson then discuss it privately with your parent.

Show your children the warning signs of a bad teacher e.g. one that trolls by leaving out esoteric information.
A good teacher leaves out information in a transparent fashion that allows for equal opportunity to understand.

We can't even get an agreement over Sandy Hook on ATS so its easy to see how the problem scales.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's pretty simple actually: For example, if little kids have the tendency to throw their toys or whatever out of their beds or buggies, they are very likely to become terrorists and need to be under surveilance 24/7 for future crime prevention. The same goes for toddlers who show a tendency to break things by throwing them off tables and such.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

God I wish this was a hoax.

I guess it really is time for me to move out of the country. I thought I at least had another 5 years before it got this far.

When is America going to invade America to bring democracy and freedom to it?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You would hope the governments anti terrorism plan would come up with a better idea than this

The plan is not to 'prevent or interdict potential terrorists', but to condition the child from a young age to learn to accept the "monitoring". In other words to train out the "innate" understanding of privacy and individualism.

Best started early before they even understand those concepts.

That way when parents try to teach them otherwise, they will create conflict with the schools 'teaching', which will generate doubt and confusion which is exactly what they want. Confused people are easily mislead.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I say profile every single one of them.
Plant a little chip in them too, i mean if a 4 year old runs away from home to join ISIS (an investigation carried out by the bureau of bullcr@p statistics showed there is a 65% chance of this happening) you want to be able to find it and bring it back home.

I really hope this turns out to be a hoax or a silly joke, but given how you guys are being held at..camerapoint in the US, this sounds very possible.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
WTF ????? ... Stupidity has just reached epic proportions over there ..

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is NOT stupidity......
This is a declaration of war .....
If parents don't get up in arms over this we are truly far down the conditioning road......
Makes me think of the new psychological disease....".Authority defiance disorder....".
What kind of bull# is that?
Those whom the NWO wish to destroy they first make stupid.....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

This isn't in the US just to be clear. Though it is quite sad that it is something that could very well make its way across the Atlantic should the British government find "success" in its implementation.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

Sure, I'm with you... And the weird ones who pray before they eat! OHHHH Yeah, those sick little bastards... Those are the ones we really need to get RIGHT while they are still young!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kgdetroit
aaand i take my previous post back!

All kidding aside, it would not surprise me a single bit.
Bad ideas spread like wildfire .

new topics

top topics

join