It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (2015)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

not the diamond im referring to here .. or the it statue .
?

funbox

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Yes! thats it, interesting looking stuff there!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
interesting yes , but difficult to weed the wheat from the chaff , from the diamond shape it looks like a fan shaped grid patterning seems to spiral from it , although how much of this is artifacts , and how much is rock patterning , is unclear , maybe a better picture will turn up and we can shout rock chess

funbox

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

From the things I have learned from YOU :-) I am interpreting this one as real impressions on the stone! Right or wrongly :-)

I hope to rejoin this thread soon I am going to get more time and my interest is certainly still there!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

thank you , but be wary , I am quite, quite twisted , so make sure you have you're twister filters on 'strong' to 'wings of steel' ..

the picture is not too far off in the distance , so i think its fair game for gaining a clearer un-pixelated view from a zoom

how many times have we seen interesting looking things sail by without another peep from them ...

funbox

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2015 by funbox because: double what??

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Love it! You are Fun Mr funbox! Well Monday I hope to start delving into the photos again I need a schedule so I get my work done as last time I was always rushing at the last minute because my eyes could not let go of Mars!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

looks like you picked the right time ,, after some days *see pic, looks like where heading up artists way, maybe find a few broken pots and an ancient ruin or even a Jackson Pollock

funbox

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Has anyone posted this little beauty yet ? I'll let you all hunt it out. (fairly easy to spot )

Edit: I beleive pressing CTRL and + or - will zoom in/out of the image if you need a closer look.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 14-3-2015 by pot8er because: added words

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pot8er

You mean the thing that looks like an off-white pretzel?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

crunchy looking

funbox

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's the fella.
Not a shape that I can easily imagine being geological. I can imagine it being a fossilised worm cast, or a plant / animal of some bizarre kind or maybe at a huge leap it's mud squirted out like cake icing and it just so happened to form this shape, then set harder than the surrounding rock. Or maybe it was mud bubbles that have eroded and just left the thick bits where the bubbles joined.

If it's not geological then in my mind it leaves organic origins as a top contender, I'm no scientist though. I just stumbled across it, as you do.

edit:

Here's another little find. Again, I can imagine geological explanations, like eroded mud bubbles, but It does seem to lean towards organic again in my mind.

Is it annoying just posting up a link for you to hunt out, or shall I just post up a picture in future if I find anything ?

Here's the link.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 15-3-2015 by pot8er because: added another link and some text

edit on 15-3-2015 by pot8er because: grammar

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

links are good , but drop up some rough co ords, compass or clock , or simulacra description

ie , where's wally/waldoe in your previous link ? e4 a12 g7 kn

or are we playing spot the anomaly?

e4box

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'll play. I'm laying my money down on the footprints and the bird tracks close to the middle (no, not literally, but.....who knows????) where the Marsparrow landed.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's an anomoly. Worth looking up 'Golden Section' to see what I'm referring to in the image.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

ah , I see,. best left to mr Shift, that's his speciality

where has he got to I wonder

funbox

edit on 15-3-2015 by funbox because: whelckish wolfen

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

This one?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Close

This is what I was referring to though. Could be popped mud bubbles in my mind, but I'm leaning more towards an anchor point for a small grouping of something long gone. Like seaweed on a rock, or some sort of mineral / gem or something. Interesting group shape though when you compare it to the golden ratio stuff. Happens a lot in nature, maths, formulas etc. It really stood out to me.

edit on 16-3-2015 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2015 by pot8er because: Added Image

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well I am still no good at properly showing the photos either, I need to take the time someday to learn a better way. I have been looking but it seems even more difficult to see than I remembered!
Bone shape in the red patch I created some interesting objects around it.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
crunchy looking

Here's the other one I found. You said that if I could find a third, I'd get to name it. I've been looking!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join