It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (2015)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

quite a repertoire , do we have any earth like comparisons of this figure of eight configuration , or *infinity on a stick*?
but feel free to classify and name Mr Shift, I think enough have been found now to give it a name at least,, que the ROCK barracking

funbox

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
im calling this one Narocko'slug, of the genus, Narockus'o sluggistous

mast 949

funbox

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
surely someone hasn't stolen the caps ? can Curiosity climb steps to find out?

right nav

from the same set

right nav 950
interesting ridge

funbox
edit on 9-4-2015 by funbox because: x2

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Your find of the pyramidy shaped whatsits rock will surely be stolen, ah, I mean 'picked up', by one of those youtube hucksters who will add music, an ominous and/or trendysexy voice to it, and present it to the world via drama. Good find.

I must admit that your last-to-next post, with the slug and rock, is the first time I haven't seen what you're getting at. The shape has eluded me, but I am chasing it and expect to wrap-my-head-around-it-soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Your find of the pyramidy shaped whatsits rock will surely be stolen, ah, I mean 'picked up', by one of those youtube hucksters who will add music, an ominous and/or trendysexy voice to it, and present it to the world via drama. Good find.

that im used to , sometimes it surprises me to see how far and wide these images tend to travel, unlike the slowboat of course, that im still awaiting... good job I've got oodles of patience

it because you're not thinking in Narwhale dimensions, add the third piece and the trinity will show itself

funbox

edit on 9-4-2015 by funbox because: dinner time at the wolf meat factory

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

but feel free to classify and name Mr Shift, I think enough have been found now to give it a name at least,, que the ROCK barracking

I was thinking something along the lines of caput consquinisco Martian, or "Martian Bow-Head," although it's difficult to tell at this point whether the thing is biological or zoological. Rather than a binomial nomenclature, I think trinomial might be appropriately used to indicate that it's a distinctly Martian species.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Martians bow heads to the granddaddy Blueshift
, if we get their d.n.a in the near , and revive them , you can be there surrogate

I can almost see them swimming in the tank , their little loops compressing , squirting water out of the stick bit, what a delight ! I wonder if they tasted like shrimp

funbox

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If they continue to be found and verified you may be the first to give a thoughtful scientific name to a real Martian species (probably Blueit, Spoke Creature, and Marsimmal won't count). Good find.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I don't know whats wrong with blue it /bluesheit , a great name/s

here a clutch

blue it bust , or the far reaching hand of Walt Disney

Martian Pluto ?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

funbox

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I wonder if they tasted like shrimp

Some kind of salty sea creature, I suppose. Ancient Mars ocean:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

interesting blue rock , where was this taken ?

funbox

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

interesting blue rock , where was this taken ?

Cornwall, I think.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think the two photos in this video look pretty convincing....

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Let's go Mars fishing. I found a worm:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I think the two photos in this video look pretty convincing....

Would like to see what ArmaP has to say on this one. I am not quite understanding what each camera shows.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Left image.

Right image.

Whatever those dark spots may be, the fact that we see one in a photo and another in the other photo doesn't mean we are seeing the same object photographed by both cameras, I think it's more likely that we are seeing two different dust particles (or whatever), one on each photo, if the cameras take the photo at the same time (it looks like that's what happens) then the object should be moving at an extremely high speed to appear in two different places in two photos that are supposed to have been taken at the same time, and there's no sign of motion blur.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Thank you ArMaP,

then the object should be moving at an extremely high speed to appear in two different places in two photos that are supposed to have been taken at the same time

This is what I was wondering about, so it would like if it moved in an instant before the second camera snapped the shot...is it possible to line up the "movement" of the object and see if it would indeed be a line. I don't think extraordinary speed can be ruled out not knowing what the object would be.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

If we have two points the result would always be a line between those two points. Or am I missing something?

As for the speed, regardless of the type of object, a very fast movement would result in motion blur, even on a photo taken under direct sunlight, if the movement was really fast.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

If we have two points the result would always be a line between those two points. Or am I missing something?

I should have said straight...line.
So missing blur would rule out a traveling object.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

not necessarily, a blur would be absent if the exposure was high, do we know what the exposure was ? at time of taking?

simple things like this being absent from NASA's presented picture, tells me these people don't like science much

funbox

edit on 24-4-2015 by funbox because: named wolvensteine

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join