It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Will: Humans should be given the Right to Leave the Planet in a way different from Death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: 2012newstart

I long often to leave the human race and my own human failings and nature behind and dream of somehow escaping the living spiritual energy field of the earth but do not truly know weather what we are then would survive for as you know the earth's biosphere is really a single living organism with the ecology niches functioning in tandem to produce that living biosphere, individual species and global mass extinctions come and go yet it has survived.

Thank you for the long post. I don't answer only your post, but take the initiative from it.

I don't want to leave the human race. I want to leave the planet. These things are different, imo. There should be many more planets with the human race, if we take for granted the latest estimations of hundreds billions suns with planets in our galaxy alone. Jesus went somewhere, so did Elijah and Enoch. I highly doubt the other planets have the same restrictions of movement, once their people are born on ...Alpha Centauri, until the end of their lives. If this is a prison planet we need to know the reason why we are imprisoned for life. The original sin theory does not suffice credibility, since the children cannot commit sin before they are born or at the moment of their birth.

Other explanation comes, that of manipulated genes of the first humans. By Anunaki or by someone else, seems we are modified, but somehow wrong. Well, don't we need Compensation for that, by higher galactic powers, higher than Annunaki? If I ever get out of here to some other planet, I will ask that question and if needed, I will fill in petition.

I wonder why no one (known to me) raised the question of a just compensation from Annunaki to the Earth Humans for as long as the history goes of forced labor in golden mines, and even (if true) genetic modification for that purpose. If, and that is a big if, they indeed did that with the early human race, and as a result the evil genes entered and created the chaos and sin in humanity, the compensation should be very hi. Perhaps as hi as giving the humanity entire new planet, developed with the latest tech and ecologically friendly, to be taught and healed to live the original life they were intended to live in the garden of Eden. In other words, to be given a planet-garden as if the original sin (gene manipulation) had never occurred.

Isn't it the Christian theory saying the same: Jesus came to restore our fallen nature and to eliminate the original sin. Perhaps the religious people do not believe their own writings if they skip important moment as that one. Some of them however, already proposed there are other beings that are free of the original sin.
That is a big progress, but if the catholic church thinks to stop at that point, and to start baptizing aliens that are sinful, it won't go very far as galactic religion. I can talk on that more, and I did so in other threads, what would be the future of religion with the discovery of new human planets.

But before filling petitions for past sufferings to be justly paid off, we'd better concentrate on today. The humanity and many individuals are in dare need of help. Not only food to Africa. The help takes different shapes, and surely could be provided by the galactics who watched over the history closely.

The humanity had enough suffering on this planet, and each one individually. It is absurd to await the death as the only way out. Does it mean we should wait the death of humanity as the only way out for our race? This is not the "Gospel of life" rather one of the death. This is not the teaching of Jesus (for those who call themselves Christians). The promised Second Coming cannot be expected in realistic terms anytime soon, and the 2000 year Christendom history shows that clearly. Because they expected it in every generation and searched for the corresponding antichrist at the time. Today's end time prophets just repeat what others did before them, only with different names. It is not serious to put the personal life or the development of humanity on THAT track, practically stopping any progress that will bring advances on this earth and beyond. But they did it all the time in middle centuries, killing exactly the people who proposed otherwise (Giordano Bruno being the most notorious proponent of life elsewhere in the cosmos and tortured and burned for that by the inquisition). If Jesus Christ will come at the end, it will be only when the humanity learns the ways He preached. Until this moment, for 2000y history out of which some 1000 years full control of the Church over the Christian societies, that haven't arrived. They had their chance to make the Kingdom of God spoken by Jesus a reality on Earth. Let God judge their efforts and may be good intentions of many holy men and women. We don't need MORE of the EXPERIMENT on ourselves. Thanks so much!

If we are about to turn the page of history, I guess the earthy leaders including religious ones have to do much more to restore the image from past centuries' faults, NOT TO TRY TO JUSTIFY THEM with pseudo-scientific and historic motivations, as if those Inquisitors appointed by Rome were justified in 98% of the cases and a little wrong in the remaining 2%? This is ridiculous absurd to be still maintained in 21st century! There should be categorical damnation of the practice and excuse for humankind for lost centuries in development! We could have been on Mars and Jupiter's moons by now if they listened to Galileo and Bruno! They have to say clearly they distance themselves and their institutions of the gross failures of Inquisition to kill the most thinking people at that time. It equals to start killing those critical thinkers who are bold enough to write in blogs! Instead of defending indefensible positions, let those princes of the church open their secret archives and help the humanity as best as they could. There would be no more excuses of passivity and deceit. This is may be the last chance of the roman catholic church to repair partially what her members did in the past of human history.

Are there for example invaluable books in the Vatican library inherited from Alexandria before it burned? Do they speak of much older events, of extraterrestrial visits around the Solar system, of wars between themselves? Because the Hindu and Babylonian books speak of that. These days, India scientific congress, with the presence of Indian PM, reviews those ancient texts of flying machines thousands of years ago, some say before the Flood. It seems it is not a matter of religion so much, rather than a matter of good will to move ahead from the death point of human development of awaiting inevitable death. There is another way, and hope it will be manifested to the common people sooner.
edit on 6-1-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

originally posted by: 2012newstart

"... Other explanation comes, that of manipulated genes of the first humans. By Anunaki or by someone else, seems we are modified, but somehow wrong. Well, don't we need Compensation for that, by higher galactic powers, higher than Annunaki? If I ever get out of here to some other planet, I will ask that question and if needed, I will fill in petition. I wonder why no one (known to me) raised the question of a just compensation from Annunaki to the Earth Humans for as long as the history goes of forced labor in golden mines, and even (if true) genetic modification for that purpose. If, and that is a big if, they indeed did that with the early human race, and as a result the evil genes entered and created the chaos and sin in humanity, the compensation should be very hi. Perhaps as hi as giving the humanity entire new planet, developed with the latest tech and ecologically friendly, to be taught and healed to live the original life they were intended to live in the garden of Eden. In other words, to be given a planet-garden as if the original sin (gene manipulation) had never occurred ... humanity had enough suffering on this planet, and each one individually. It is absurd to await the death as the only way out. Does it mean we should wait the death of humanity as the only way out for our race? This is not the "Gospel of life" rather one of the death. .... We don't need MORE of the EXPERIMENT on ourselves. Thanks so much! ... absurd to be still maintained in 21st century! There should be categorical damnation of the practice and excuse for humankind for lost centuries in development! We could have been on Mars and Jupiter's moons by now ... .

What a great piece of writing by 2012newstart, delivering an almost “revolutionary” new angle on morality, on the planetary human perspective. It is telling us not to duck down in guilt but to face the fact that we are not the perpetrators but clearly the VICTIMS of what is happening on this planet (see also my post). Which sharply contradicts the perpetual attempt to talk humanity into feeling guilty by falsely insinuating that they are the perpetrators, as purported by millions of deceptive books, blogs, articles, speeches, news etc, orchestrated by the oppressors (“Let's make not the perpetrators but the victims feel guilty and responsible“).

edit on 7-1-2015 by giugliot because: spelling

<< 1  2   >>

join