It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Will: Humans should be given the Right to Leave the Planet in a way different from Death

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

On a soul level we always consent. We choose our parents, we choose our path. This life is a gift, don't begrudge it.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

do something about improving our technology so we can get off of this rock.

The technology is there but do you honestly think they will allow the general public to move out? Antigrav tech has been around since WWII and after at Roswell. They would rather we keep using oil and stay land based.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
The only way that we, humans, are getting off of this planet alive is through our own means. Stop demanding alien intervention to magically fix your problems and do something about improving our technology so we can get off of this rock. This whole OP looked like a giant whine fest because aliens won't help us get off of Earth. Humans do what they can achieve. We've always relied on our achievements, and space exploration is going to be one of them.

Sorry. Another piece of fantasy. Reality is, alien internvention is NEEDED and JUSTIFIED, because humans on Earth are so heavily and diabolically manipulated (as said: through “wars, poverty, famines, financial exploitation, staged terrorism, psychic destruction by mind control, chemicals, manipulated human genetics, unjust laws, archonic influences, being lied to all life long (abuse of our trust by MSM), assassinations of almost all benevolent politicians/leaders, etc etc etc.”) that it has become ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for the human society to change the course.

It’s easy to speak about a “giant whine fest” if you yourself belong to those who help manipulating and sustaining this massive oppression. And profit from it.

edit on 5-1-2015 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: giugliot

The only way that we, humans, are getting off of this planet alive is through our own means. Stop demanding alien intervention to magically fix your problems and do something about improving our technology so we can get off of this rock. This whole OP looked like a giant whine fest because aliens won't help us get off of Earth. Humans do what they can achieve. We've always relied on our achievements, and space exploration is going to be one of them.

Sorry. Another piece of fantasy. Reality is, alien internvention is NEEDED and JUSTIFIED, because humans on Earth are so heavily and diabolically manipulated (as said: through “wars, poverty, famines, financial exploitation, staged terrorism, psychic destruction by mind control, chemicals, manipulated human genetics, unjust laws, archonic influences, being lied to all life long (abuse of our trust by MSM), assassinations of almost all benevolent politicians/leaders, etc etc etc.”) that it has become ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for the human society to change the course.

It’s easy to speak about a “giant whine fest” if you yourself belong to those who help manipulating and sustaining this massive oppression. And profit from it.

There is no fantasy here. There are very real entities, corporations and governments, working to achieve space exploration and settlement right now. Even if only the elite ended up escaping our planet, that still means that the human race was able to leave the planet and settle elsewhere. Your whole rant above is just rehashed conspiracy theory drivel.

But hey if you want to hope and pray for alien saviors. That's on you. I'd rather put my eggs in the reality basket and work towards improving our technological level so that we can achieve this feet on our own. I believe the saying goes, "you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up quicker."
edit on 5-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Krazysh0t

do something about improving our technology so we can get off of this rock.

The technology is there but do you honestly think they will allow the general public to move out? Antigrav tech has been around since WWII and after at Roswell. They would rather we keep using oil and stay land based.

Ah yes the mysterious "suppressed" technology that the elite are hiding away to stifle human achievement. Sorry, I don't believe in that conspiracy theory.

Once space settlement becomes fiscally viable for the public then it will be available to the public. No sooner nor later. Until then, it will be the domain of the elite and possibly scientists. Though we are all humans, yes even the elite are humans, so even a few of us escaping the planet ensures the continued existence of our species.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Why do you keep throwing in that "elite helpers" thing? As if someone who enjoys their life must be part of the con. Not every one has had it rough or if they did, they got out of it. Like all the people before you and all the people to come, you're going to die and there's not a thing you can do about it. So maybe stop worrying about things you can't fix and enjoy the things you have, while you have them.

Went back and read a few more replies, especially to krazyshot. It seems that anyone who doesn't follow along, must be one of the bad guys, the "elite helpers"
edit on 5-1-2015 by DAVID64 because: cause it's an edit

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There is only one door out as well. Hay at least there's a door out!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Heh. This isn't the first time I've been called a shill on this website and it probably won't be the last. Reading people's posts who believe these conspiracy theories is funny as they have blinded themselves to outside thinking and come up with elaborate rationalizations on why they are correct. It's almost like watching someone defend their religious beliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

“There is no fantasy here. There are very real entities, corporations and governments, working to achieve space exploration and settlement right now.”

Pretty, but of what use, so long as the “elite” keep almost everything for themselves?

Even if only the elite ended up escaping our planet, that still means that the human race was able to leave the planet and settle elsewhere.

You mean after they (the "elite") have destroyed the planet, before leaving?

Your whole rant above is just rehashed conspiracy theory drivel.

No, but your rant is the real conspirators’ distraction drivel.

But hey if you want to hope and pray for alien saviors.

What we need is neither “praying” nor “magic”, but just the end of the evil manipulation of humankind by the “elite” (and their “helpers”).

That's on you. I'd rather put my eggs in the reality basket and work towards improving our technological level so that we can achieve this feet on our own. I believe the saying goes, "you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up quicker."

In whose hand sits the crap? You know exactly that almost all technological achievements are not only hidden but often used to further manipulate and oppress humanity. That is the “reality basket”.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm not saying alot of us won't experience dying, but if you read NDE's, alot of people do avoid the actual dying part, and go from being just prior to the accident or event, suddenly shifted outside their bodies. It seems that not everyone has to go through the experience of dying. And even at that, those that did in NDE's talk about that not being painful or bad, often its an end to the painful parts, but instead is very peaceful. And very commonly people experience family and visitations or preparations for their passing surrounding them, some of which is witnessed by those around them including hospital staff, and has been reported for centuries.

So, I don't think fear of death at least for those who are seeking and maturing, should be a worry as much as being victimized, having something interrupt life when there is still work to be done and loved ones who need us. And if there was another way to leave this planet, that part would still remain, we'd have left our loved ones and things undone that still need work and relationships that still need us.

The other side is when you age, and become less healthy, you really don't want to take this form with you.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Of what use, if the “elite” keep almost everything for themselves?

If they do, so what? It's not like you can't live a happy life on this planet. I'm certainly happy with my life and don't feel like the corporate grind is killing me. I find time outside of work to be happy and do the things I like.

You mean after they destroyed Earth?

Have they destroyed Earth yet?

No, but your rant is the real conspirators’ distraction drivel.

Why? Because I refuse to be afraid of the big, bad bogeymen "elites"? Things aren't as bad as you seem to think they are.

What we need is neither “praying” nor “magic”, but just the end of the evil manipulation by the “elite” (and their “helpers”).

The elite are going to continue to do their thing. If we supplanted them with new people, they'd just pick up where the old left off. The elite acting like they do is just an extension of human behavior. Though if we look statistically, there should be percentage wise just as many noble elites as "evil" ones. It is a fallacy to assume that they all hate us plebes.

In whose hand is the crap? You know exactly that almost all technological achievements are not only hidden but often used to further manipulate and oppress humanity. That is the “reality basket”.

Source?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
According to a lineage of seers (whose lineage goes back to ancient Mexico) there is a way:

' Seers who deliberately attain total awareness are a sight to behold. That is the moment when they burn from within. The fire from within consumes them. And in full awareness they fuse themselves to the emanations at large, and glide into eternity.' (taken from 'The Fire From Within' by Carlos Castaneda).

'To cheat death in this way requires all of the discipline and procedures that constitute the Warrior’s way of life. These practices are devised to maximise the Warrior’s personal power, or energy. The condition of not wasting this energy is known as “impeccability”.

Sufficient personal power leads to the mastery of awareness, chiefly the controlled movement of what is known as the “assemblage point”. This is an artifact of the tradition’s description of another world underlying what we perceive as ordinary reality. In this description men are glowing cocoons of awareness inhabiting a universe consisting of the Eagle’s “emanations”, described euphemistically as all-pervading filaments of light.'

read more here: www.prismagems.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Of what use, if the “elite” keep almost everything for themselves?

If they do, so what? It's not like you can't live a happy life on this planet. I'm certainly happy with my life and don't feel like the corporate grind is killing me. I find time outside of work to be happy and do the things I like.

Oh yeah, great, this is it. EXACTLY THAT is the core of the believe system of the “elite” and their “friends”: “I am well so why should I care about others?

EXACTLY THAT “morality” is destroying this planet.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: giugliot

This didn't address a single point I made. Not to mention you are using words that describe my emotional state to describe how the elite behave when I wasn't talking about the elite with that paragraph. You are all over the place and need to start backing up your accusations with sources and references because I don't believe a thing you are saying and you aren't doing a very good job of changing my mind.

I am having trouble believing you have a clear idea of what is wrong with this planet and who is at fault.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

"... You know exactly that almost all technological achievements are not only hidden but often used to further manipulate and oppress humanity. That is the 'reality basket'."

Source?

Here's just one of many source examples. Very disturbing:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm not watching an hour long documentary from some crackpot conspiracy theorist where he makes a bunch of claims with little to no evidence backing them up. Produce some real evidence of this. Video/documentaries don't count as evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Free will is an illusion but it is good that we strive for the ideal of a free will, the earth is a spiritual sorting ground and we are separated by our nature's to the right and left and the good and bad, the tree's that bear good fruit, the barren tree's and the tree's that bear bad fruit.

I long often to leave the human race and my own human failings and nature behind and dream of somehow escaping the living spiritual energy field of the earth but do not truly know weather what we are then would survive for as you know the earth's biosphere is really a single living organism with the ecology niches functioning in tandem to produce that living biosphere, individual species and global mass extinctions come and go yet it has survived.

It is conceivable that this biosphere is somehow sentient but not in a way we would recognize, indeed maybe our purpose is to act like seed's and carry it with us to other world's when and if we grow to the correct level but then there is the theory of panspermia which state's the idea that life me exist in spore form carried between the stars and perhaps galaxy's so perhaps I am just having a romantic notion.

Still we are not kind children at all in how we have treated our mother or one another.

I do believe in god and who know's maybe the universe is itself a sentience or perhaps part of an even more complex multi universal sentience.

But what is spirit, well I do not know though I have had what can be called encounters and occurances in my life that I will not get into, one man's reality is after all another hallucination and we essentially live in separate reality's from one another with some of us being perhaps more out of phase or separate to the dominant commonality of consciousness than other's but what if parallel realitys are real and they interact with one another at a sub quark level of reality down in the region of vacuum energy, what if we are really like this?.

When you take a child's paper man who is made by folding a paper many time's and cutting the shape of the man out you see it is still one piece of paper, what if like each figure we are really just a part of that multi layered nature and are projected by this quantum nature into each reality with minor difference of course.

What if one paper man loses his head, the paper man still exists and what if one is cut out entirely, well maybe this breaks the chain but the paper man still exists.

So if there is an interaction between these reality's and one version of us dies does that interaction then stop or does some level of energy or even consciousness beyond our two dimensional perspective as posited to us by our physical senses in each reality respectively still maintain our existence but do we then enter another dimensional stage of consciousness and is it existence as we would explain it or does it have rules and even a nature totally unrelated to our former state as physical being's.

Give this possible nature of multi or inter-dimensional interaction if reincarnation and not simply some form of possession does occur then the earth is more than one world and even if a sould could choose a life (why would it if it has found the infinite library or all accumulated knowledge) then it may not really have much control as to which reality it enters so there would likely be a level of chaos in it's next incarnation far out of the bound's of Karmic belief system's which I actually do not follow anyway.

edit on 5-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm not watching an hour long documentary from some crackpot conspiracy theorist where he makes a bunch of claims with little to no evidence backing them up. Produce some real evidence of this. Video/documentaries don't count as evidence.

Yeah, I know. You don't WANT to watch it because it's the truth. This is not "crackpot" but excellent information. And everyone who has at least a three bit brain, can recognize that Hoagland is obviously savvy and telling the truth (at least in this video). And that you are someone who wants to keep people in the dark, trying to belittle valuable information.

About the claim "Produce some real evidence":
- We don't always need absolute evidence. Combining certain facts and logic is often sufficient. As in this case.
- Furthermore the constant claim for evidence is ridiculous because, as we know, most pieces of hard evidence are hidden and suppressed by the Governments. And then, the SAME Governments and their "friends" lament the alleged lack of evidence, caused by themselves ...
JUST BECAUSE evidence is suppressed, we need to wake up, connect the dots, and understand there's not enough time to wait for "real" evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

As long as you're here why don't you enjoy yourself instead of complaining about it?

Ignorance must be so nice. I wish I had that luxury.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
... We as an individual have to refuse to choose. This will break the cycle.

Thank you, this might be a good advice. But what if someone directly chooses "to get out of the cycle". Does this equate not choosing, or is this better/worse?

And, do they really have to follow your choice (at least as long as you weren't a serious "sinner"), or can they easily force you into something they want, let's say for example because they don't like you because you were an anti-NWO protester in your last life?

edit on 6-1-2015 by giugliot because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join