It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Will: Humans should be given the Right to Leave the Planet in a way different from Death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Humans on Earth are created /incarnated without their consent. Or, if such did exist in pre-incarnation stage of the souls, all memories are wiped out of the majority of us.

I don't recall anyone to ask me in any previous life (if there was a such at all) whether I want to be born on planet Earth or not. Whether I want to play that game or not. Dante called it "Divine comedy". Others would call it reincarnation cycles to educate and evolve the soul. I don't know.

Practically, the only way to leave the earth and the so set conditions, is thru death. The suicide is forbidden by all major religions, i.e. by gods, i.e. by the extraterrestrials who set and observe the experiment.

The experiment goes to its big failure end. OK I might not be right on that.

In anyway, the willing humans should be given the Right to opt out of the Earth Experiment they are put in without/contrary to their will. Is it a prison planet then, where we were put as a punishment? What did we do, individually and collectively, in previous lives, in order to deserve such grand horrific punishment?

There are more than trillions of stars with planets and we already know that for a fact. Whether or not contact has been established with secretive earthly societies, it is still a matter of investigation and further discovery. What however is undeniable, is there are many more worlds, higher than ours.

Refugees from earth's hot zones of war are given the right to be refugees in better places, in the most advanced countries of this planet. Sometimes, their conditions in their new home countries are much better than those of some of the local population.

The refugees from planet Earth deserve the same treatment by the Galactics, Angels, or you name it.

I ask to be given the right to leave the Earth before the end of my current life in the physical natural death. I think many more people will vote for that right, before relevant Galactic authorities, or call them Angelic choirs. God gave us free will and respects it, according to major religions. Then let we be given the right that comes from the free will to choose whether or not we agree or accept the conditions we are born in, particularly in regard to this planet.

I could talk for hours about history, may be we don't live in its worst pages today, still what we have as global conditions on earth are short of what is deserved for the inherited human dignity created "in the image of God".

I think no one will be so naive to believe that is a result ONLY of our personal or collective wrongdoings while on Earth. Many are examples around the planet, how the peoples did not choose their destiny, be it in collective or in individual way. Although democracy tries to correct some aspects of the collective life of human family, still it is far from perfect.

My point is not for the system but for the inherited conditions, that of course vary from country to country and from individual to individual. Still, we didn't choose them, and we should be given the right to opt out of all of that, without the need to go thru death first.

Christians will say much of the Original sin. But let me ask that: how is it the babies are born with sin when they had no conscience to commit it? Apparently that theory fails on its founding blocks. I don't know what theory is right. I consider myself follower of Christ, too. But Christ did leave the Earth on Ascension day. The vague promise the church communities give of a future second coming may never happen in our lifetime. The whole story is cut short of essentials, such as who were the angels accompanying Jesus on his earthy journey. If we were denied the truth of basic facts of Jesus' life, how could we be asked to believe blindly in promises that didn't happen for 2000 years, as the only reward of a hard life that we did not deserve by our personal sins? It is absurd, that continues already 2000 years. At least today the people are free to talk, unlike in previous ages when I would be burned for that.

I ask we have a free choice. Perhaps such will be given soon.
edit on 5-1-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You buy your ticket. You take your ride.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I believe after death we are given a choice (based on whatever you were conditioned to believe)

We as an individual have to refuse to choose. This will break the cycle.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
You buy your ticket. You take your ride.

when you look at the sky filled with stars, or even better image of Hubble, you feel how narrow minded all the books and theories are. How cut off from the real world up there. Whatever you call it. If it was only up to Religion to give the ultimate answer, it should have done so for the thousands of years the religions had the monopoly over human thought and development. Not a new answer, but a changed status quo is what we need. I hope to bring my small insignificant part of it, and yes I hope to take my ride. Sure everyone of us will leave this planet at one moment of his soul's journey. But that is not the point. If the religions knew a bigger picture and hide it, as some new TV and Radio shows say, then so bad for themselves in first place. I am not the one to judge past theories. I just want my place, and perhaps many other people will want to receive theirs. Not "life after death" promises of improvable matter. We already heard that.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Brain function ceases and I am no more. I may or may not live on in the memories of the living. I'm okay with it. Who wants to live forever. I'll do my time trying to do the best I can. Everything has an expiration date.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Haha! One way mission to the stars. Let the journey commence as long as fuel, air and provisions allow and obviously a cyanide capsule for when lack of the above makes things too uncomfortable.

The day disillusionment about this ol' life creeps in is a sad day of a certain kind of innocence lost.Yes, I'm all for alternatives to being stuck on the spinny round thing floating in space.

S&F for your imagination.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Every soul have from my point of view spiritual rights based on what you have done. If you prove that you are symbiotic inclined on all levels and show it by action (doing the works as Jesus would have said it) then you make a place where spirit energy wants to be. Sometimes knowing a place is not what it is supposed to be is the first step in breaking thru conditioning from others that do not suit you or anyone who can thing critically and question everything (societies false idols/lies to cover up corruption that it does not want to deal with).

Death is another change and if your soul is ready for a higher level then it is an ending of suffering. The whole people who commit suicide is destined for bad place is religion needing followers for different reasons and judging where they should not. Some souls need other souls to suffer with them to keep them company.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've learnt many lessons in this life, some of them the very hard way. Above all, to respect others/other beings, understanding that all are (must be treated) equal. And not to be greedy. I DON'T want to lose these lessons, do not want my memories getting wiped. Which would be insane. Like attending a university for many years, then after the finals, having all memories deleted, become dumb as pile of rocks again (also morally) and having to re-learn everything. No thanks.

Besides, the sum of all lessons I learned and experienced is "ME". And deleting my memories actually means murdering me.

Many "watchers" claim this place to be a school. But it can only be a serious school (and not only a convenient excuse for simply brutally exploiting a planetary colony) if the lessons/memories learnt are allowed to be kept.

BTW a few basic lessons are needed, not more, nobody needs to become a Mother Theresa or a perfect saint.

Now, if leaving this disturbed planet is the only way of avoiding getting "wiped", then this would be my choice.

edit on 5-1-2015 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

As long as you're here why don't you enjoy yourself instead of complaining about it?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
As long as you're here why don't you enjoy yourself instead of complaining about it?

What you are actually saying is: “Relax and shut up. Don’t care about being killed (memory wiped) tomorrow. Just be a good slave and enjoy the today. Cheers. (.... while we, the awesome "elite-helpers" are allowed to fully enjoy life and will NOT get memory wiped before the next incarnation.)"

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'll second that. But I also want to add a different perspective. We are all but matter and energy right? Eventually the matter breaks down, we die but the energy is released and moves on. Maybe it somehow stays here on earth sometimes and it goes into a bug, a plant, a whale or the thermal energy that emits from a lightbulb. None of that matters anymore because your perception of reality is no longer grounded by the human thought process. So you dont even have the capacity to understand your existence in this form or even give a damn. Eventually that energy continues to move on through the cosmos, it joins stars, it latches on as kinetic energy following a comet through space.

You are experiencing the universe, but it has no bearing on your previous human form nor does it even have any relevance. The energy within you is now circulating through the universe without being limited by matter. Eventually it may end up back in the body of a sentient human or humanoid that will grow to contemplate the very same questions you pose now. Does any of it matter?? NO! Just enjoy your current existince now as it has a time limit and then when your internal energy is released again you have completed the cycle.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes

I'll second that. But I also want to add a different perspective. We are all but matter and energy right? Eventually the matter breaks down, we die but the energy is released and moves on. Maybe it somehow stays here on earth sometimes and it goes into a bug, a plant, a whale or the thermal energy that emits from a lightbulb. None of that matters anymore because your perception of reality is no longer grounded by the human thought process. So you dont even have the capacity to understand your existence in this form or even give a damn. Eventually that energy continues to move on through the cosmos, it joins stars, it latches on as kinetic energy following a comet through space.

You are experiencing the universe, but it has no bearing on your previous human form nor does it even have any relevance. The energy within you is now circulating through the universe without being limited by matter. Eventually it may end up back in the body of a sentient human or humanoid that will grow to contemplate the very same questions you pose now. Does any of it matter?? NO! Just enjoy your current existince now as it has a time limit and then when your internal energy is released again you have completed the cycle.

Pretty words and narratives. But you wouldn’t really like this to happen to YOUR own “energy”, would you … (see my last post).

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: giugliot

What you are actually saying is: “Relax and shut up. Don’t care about being killed (memory wiped) tomorrow. Just be a good slave and enjoy the today. Cheers. (.... while we, the awesome "elite-helpers" are allowed to fully enjoy life and will NOT get memory wiped before the next incarnation.)"

Why do you feel the need to change my words to tell me what I'm saying?

What I said was very simple.

As long as you're here, why don't you just enjoy yourself instead of complaining about it? Maybe try answering that question.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: giugliot

Why do you feel the need to change my words to tell me what I'm saying? What I said was very simple. As long as you're here, why don't you just enjoy yourself instead of complaining about it? Maybe try answering that question.

Assuming that YOU’ve been allowed a pretty decent life (and presumably belong, as I said, to the privileged “elite-helpers”), don’t you think it’s arrogant to tell the millions of people who have been terribly struggling and suffering to “just enjoy life”?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Jesus got leave the earth because he earned it. Trained for it. Made the ultimate sacrifice. And as far as we know he apparently didn't whine too much while all this was going on. It's always alot easier to complain about the state of affairs then actually doing something to make a difference. I used to complain also, thinking someone owed me something better, a better family ,govt, spouse,etc. Life is not fair and may times is exactly what you make of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

The whole people who commit suicide is destined for bad place is religion needing followers for different reasons and judging where they should not. Some souls need other souls to suffer with them to keep them company.

Suicide is bad because you deprive our overlords of your taxation/spending/blood money. 50 odd years of working in meaningless work while they change the rules manipulate the money supply/inflation. Then another 10-20 years in retirement and then 10 years in an aged care home so they strip your remaining money while pumping you with medicines as you rot in a bed or playing scrabble with other "residents"

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bwcawaterbear
"Life .... is exactly what you make of it."

This is sanctimonious fantasy/not the reality, for the most part. MOST people on Earth get NOT A CHANCE to live a decent life, because of wars, poverty, famines, financial exploitation, staged terrorism, psychic destruction by mind control, chemicals, manipulated human genetics, unjust laws, archonic influences, being lied to all life long (abuse of our trust), assassinations of almost all benevolent politicians/leaders, etc etc etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: giugliot

(.... while we, the awesome "elite-helpers" are allowed to fully enjoy life and will NOT get memory wiped before the next incarnation.)"

I agree with you. I think the "elite" have conquered aging to a large degree. Its also funny (not) when the likes of Prince Philip says he wants to come back as a virus to depopulate the earth.

I know this is slightly off topic but from my research I suspect that when we die we should avoid the light, so as not to be reincarnated onto this prison planet again. Look for the thread about the moon being possibly a Soul Harvester if interested

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The only way that we, humans, are getting off of this planet alive is through our own means. Stop demanding alien intervention to magically fix your problems and do something about improving our technology so we can get off of this rock. This whole OP looked like a giant whine fest because aliens won't help us get off of Earth. Humans do what they can achieve. We've always relied on our achievements, and space exploration is going to be one of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: giugliot

archonic influences

Yes it leads back to the demiurge/archon. I get so fed up with people that say "life is what you make it" Sure we try to rise above it, but for the most part we take one step up and 2 down. The game is "rigged" by them.

Good points giugliot. Some do not like your way of thinking content to remain in the degenerating status quo. While Rome burns they strip us of everything and give back bread and circuses.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join