It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Having these black folk harrassing white folk while they are eating brunch?? No wonder they get such a bad rap. I would of punched any black person in the face for ruining my brunch....I have no sympathy for any of them and what the police have supposedly done to them...BOO HOO

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

now i know you aren't being serious (or shouldn't be). why troll a serious topic like this?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

a reply to: undo

Well you can start with the cost of living, which without taking any particular side, has become an absolute joke in a nation who throws billions of tax payer dollars around worldwide, while ignoring the problems that we have here at home. ~$heopleNation

it's the new world order. no nation should be more powerful than another. so we are being driven into abject poverty so the other poor nations won't feel left out. the idea of raising other nations to our previous level of comfort and sustainability was scrapped, to "save the environment" as they didn't believe that level of prosperity could be environment friendly on a global basis
edit on 9-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
here's my new phoenix thread, where i ask for suggestions on how to get the project going

The Phoenix : I need some suggestions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

it's the new world order. no nation should be more powerful than another. so we are being driven into abject poverty so the other poor nations won't feel left out. the idea of raising other nations to our previous level of comfort and sustainability was scrapped, to "save the environment" as they didn't believe that level of prosperity could be environment friendly on a global basis

Yeah I know all about the New World Order my friend.

Well I checked out your Phoenix idea and it is not a bad one. I think we should try to help people that need it, minus the Government dictating any part of the program. We sponsored 2 families last year for Christmas, and it felt good to know that those kids would have presents to open on Christmas morning.

This year was a little more tight, and the sad thing is that some scum bag broke into the same place that we worked with last year, and stole all the donations. Back to the discussion though, I think what these people here are doing is counter productive. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

this has been coming for awhile

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
Before you accuse me of "race-baiting" please read this:

I am not making unfair statements, or attacking any racial group.

The purpose of this post is to report the story, and discuss it.

The story: protesters storm restaurants in NYC during lunch and target and harass diners in an effort to make some statement about the recent deaths of black suspects.

Question: Do you think protesters self-identifying their protests as "black brunch" are doing anything to help their cause, or do you think interrupting and harassing diners having lunch is stupid, rude, and counterproductive?

My perspective is this will be so incredibly counter-productive to their stated cause that it almost looks like a conspiracy to hurt their cause instead of further it. If I was advising somebody on what to do to sway public opinion against the protesters, I couldn't come up with a better plan.

"Hey.... I have an idea. We can make sure that NOBODY has any sympathy left for them. Let's hire some protesters to go into restaurants and harass white people having lunch!"

It's so unreal, and counterproductive, it's almost like a false flag for social unrest, with the end game being an escalation of the police state.

This is better...

Black Brunch

But you must admit that you must love racial issues as much as "whitey" "loves me some brunch", cause all of yo posts have to deal with black verses white. How about a post on lingerie? I loves me some lingerie, in fact I'm wearing a hot little black camisole right now. It makes me feel... very weird and I loves me some weird.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
But you must admit that you must love racial issues as much as "whitey" "loves me some brunch", cause all of yo posts have to deal with black verses white. How about a post on lingerie? I loves me some lingerie, in fact I'm wearing a hot little black camisole right now. It makes me feel... very weird and I loves me some weird.

Why are my posts important to you?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Because YOU are important Jamie1 !! Obviously I read your posts and if I read a post, I always S & F. PEACE.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And you like cats! Anyone who likes cats is an awesome person in my opinion

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join