It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: roadgravel

Aha. In other words, the claim is likely bulls#. Good to know.

This is why I don't bother posting "evidence" on this website anymore.

Conspiracy Theorists don't believe anything that haven't seen with their own eyes unless it backs up their paranoid delusions.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think you understand what is going on at all.

I think that would be you who equates Dr. King and the Woolworth sit ins to the jackasses in New York protesting inside establishments that do not have racial segregation.

Our country is racially segregated by the lethal force perpetrated by police nationwide.

Time for people to get uncomfortable about it.

Is it *Really* police?

Or is it *Criminals* ?

Which came first?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
there are outside agitators that are not letting a good crisis go to waste
www.csmonitor.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Our country is racially segregated by the lethal force perpetrated by police nationwide.

Uh, actually, no, as debunked in the link above from Roadgravel.

But hey, why stop a bunch of jackasses from not having a good time.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before Obama, Holder & Sharpton mandate new Brunch guidelines and restrictions.
Perhaps Michelle can now plan New York brunch menus.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Jamie1

www.theblaze.com...

Thanks! I hadn't seen this.

WTF? Wonder who is funding their Revolutionary club in Chicago???

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: U4ns21

So when is the black community going to rise up and do something about the disproportionate amount of black on black crime that occurs in this country? Or is the only crime that matters the white on black variety?

People will always kill eachother. It is just gonna happen and it is a problem when cops paid to keep the peace murder someone. There are only a small number of cases that fall under the catagory of murder by cops but when it happens and then gets covered up by the system then that is where the fuel to support the current fire comes from.

op other than your delibrate searching for racial topics i have to say you finally found one that seems to fit your agenda without coming off to everyone as being onesided.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DrJunk

Oh? Did you read the article that roadgavel posted? Because it clearly spells out that your statistic is the result of dubious stat collection methods and other stat collection methods have produced different results that show a different picture. But hey, you are the one calling me the conspiracy theorist, yet you are the one posting claims that no one believes. I'm just critiquing your rudeness on being called to account for your claims like you are supposed to do here at ATS. After all, we deny ignorance here, not perpetuate it (which funnily enough is what your post response to me is admitting to doing and being proud of). You don't stop posting evidence because you don't think people won't believe you. That is stupid.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am glad they didnt try this at my place. I hate mobs.

I remember once there was an imposed strike for hospitality workers in spain...I didnt stay home. I stood my ground with the mobs of marching fools. I would with these.

This being NYC, and the bronx at that, my black customers and I would have kicked their asses all the way to tuesday. Dont try this everywhere, not the Bronx....You will find out what a bronx bull is....
edit on 1 4 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think you understand what is going on at all.

I think that would be you who equates Dr. King and the Woolworth sit ins to the jackasses in New York protesting inside establishments that do not have racial segregation.

Time for people to get uncomfortable about it.

Is it *Really* police?

Or is it *Criminals* ?

Which came first?

the law came first. without the law there would be no crime.

Our biggest flaw in the system is probable cause.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dont care who it is .. disturb me while Im eating theyd wake up in hospital ..

Inexcusable conduct bothering people who had nothing to do with problems faced by idiots due the stupidity of their own actions ..

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
Before you accuse me of "race-baiting" please read this:

I am not making unfair statements, or attacking any racial group.

The purpose of this post is to report the story, and discuss it.

The story: protesters storm restaurants in NYC during lunch and target and harass diners in an effort to make some statement about the recent deaths of black suspects.

Question: Do you think protesters self-identifying their protests as "black brunch" are doing anything to help their cause, or do you think interrupting and harassing diners having lunch is stupid, rude, and counterproductive?

My perspective is this will be so incredibly counter-productive to their stated cause that it almost looks like a conspiracy to hurt their cause instead of further it. If I was advising somebody on what to do to sway public opinion against the protesters, I couldn't come up with a better plan.

"Hey.... I have an idea. We can make sure that NOBODY has any sympathy left for them. Let's hire some protesters to go into restaurants and harass white people having lunch!"

It's so unreal, and counterproductive, it's almost like a false flag for social unrest, with the end game being an escalation of the police state.

This is better...

Black Brunch
I have yet to find where this happened exactly in NYC. Right now I'm call BS. Is there a real news story somewhere? I live in NYC and didn't hear, see or ready anything about this.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Because it clearly spells out that your statistic is the result of dubious stat collection methods and other stat collection methods have produced different results that show a different picture.

We would all do very well to keep this in mind with every single stat being pushed to support any agenda

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I agree. Cops killing civilians is a problem. I'd rather focus on that aspect though instead of putting the adjective black in front of civilians. It's not like whites don't suffer from some form of police brutality at times either.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

About three dozen people participated in demonstrations in New York, where they momentarily “disrupted” meals at popular midtown eateries, including Lallisse, Maialino and Pershing Square — places protesters identified as predominantly “white spaces.” Source

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Something about the 21 number reference by CNN

Thanks! So in there were 123 blacks killed by police and and 326 whites. When looking at the age group of 15-19 year olds, and normalizing in shootings per million, there were 31 blacks per million killed (15-19) and 1.47 whites. That's where the "21 times more likely" number comes from.

Typical false use of statistics. First, there is no evidence of causation. Correlation is not causation.

Second, and to the poster's insulting point about genocide, 123 people killed out of 43 million is not genocide.

If the protesters want to protest black genocide, maybe Africa would be a better place to start.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"Black brunch"
Why didn't the organizers just shorten it to "Blunch"?

Catchy.

Blunch Mob.
See?
edit on 4-1-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

link   

Trying to shame random people having brunch? "Whites" is such a meaningless term. It is prone to being misused.
Consider this following.
1. Self identified "whites" overwhelmingly support genocide as a necessary byproduct of imperialism and colonialism. In the past,present and you can bet the future. Genocide? Who's next?
2. Self identified "whites" predominantly support torture, war crimes and crimes against humanity. Who's next?
3. Self identified "whites" predominantly support unfair law enforcement practices and unfair sentencing of non-whites. You know who's next don't you?
4. Self identified "whites" have a matrix ranking for crimes by race and guess which category is least important? White logic means, you can't discuss dehumanizing police brutality unless blacks stop preying on each other first. Brilliantly played. Who's next?

My point is simple. You are trying to shame a culture that is essentially shameless and proud of it. Do some serious research on Germany in 1932 before you plan any activism. Do you think shaming the Nazis or their supporters (i.e. a large majority of the civilian population) would have worked? Get different tactics. MLK knew. That's why they murdered him. They murdered Malcolm X for a different reason. He was a threat to commerce.

+5 more 
link   

Blacks murder more blacks every three months than the Klan did in it's entire history.

But I guess that's ok in your book,right?

Just as long as it isn't a black criminal rightfully taken down by the police.

The murder rate went up 12 percent this past year here in Memphis-and we are always in the top 5 of the most dangerous cities to live in the U.S.

Guess who is doing almost all of the murdering?

You know-but can't admit it-I would wager.

I am at ground zero for black violence.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Apparently, Apple Stores are ALSO bastions of racism:

Black Brunch Storm the Citadels of Racism – Cafes and Apple Stores
by Sara Noble • January 4, 2015

The Black Brunch saga continues with crazy kids going into restaurants and stores like Apple in white neighborhoods to scream out the names of black youth allegedly murdered by white police who they call pigs. They do this every 24 hours which is supposed to represent how often this occurs.

The people they are annoying are mostly white liberals.

I wonder if they know people are laughing at them.

Black Brunch #Oakland2nyc

www.independentsentinel.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join