It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I agree this protest worked if the aim was to be a bunch of racially-divisive jackasses.

Yeah, I bet a lot of people were inconvienced at Woolworths too.

en.wikipedia.org...

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DrJunk

Sorry, was there a racial segregation policy I missed at these restaurants the jackasses were protesting?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow.... the plot thickens.

I found an article on the organizers. From the article, according to the organizers of the "Black Brunch":

"During the recent protests in Berkeley and Oakland, nothing has divided feelings more than the few instances of vandalism. What struck Zachary Murray, a young black activist in Oakland, is that too often these protests were led by Caucasian men.

“With sort of like a lot of the violence, the fires,the broken windows that we’ve seen, those folks don’t represent the folks who really had the rage right now, right, the folks who really had the anger,” Murray says at his home near the MacArthur BART station in Oakland."

Source

So the protesters say they started the the "Black Brunch" because some white dudes were leading the original protests.

WTF?

Who are these white dudes? Who do they work for? Remember the undercover white cop at the Ferguson protest that arrested somebody?

If this is a false flag, what's coming next?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sorry, was there a racial segregation policy I missed at these restaurants the jackasses were protesting?

There is a racial segregation you must have missed. The Right to Life is being denied black people by the police at a rate of 21 times that of their white neighbors.

Genocide is genocide.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk

There is a racial segregation you must have missed. The Right to Life is being denied black people by the police at a rate of 21 times that of their white neighbors.

Genocide is genocide.

I'm a stats geek. Can you provide your source?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There is?!?!? Right there in those restaurants? Wowie, wow.

Your Woolworths analogy makes sooooo much more sense now.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

Genocide is genocide.

Thanks for your input.

I'm not interested in discussing this topic with you.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There is?!?!? Right there in those restaurants? Wowie, wow.

Your Woolworths analogy makes sooooo much more sense now.

I'm glad that I was able to shed some light on the situation for you. Hopefully this will be only the beginning of your enlightenment.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Genocide is genocide.

Thanks for your input.

Anybody else know where to find stats that show blacks are being killed at a rate of 21 times their white neighbors? Or is this just made up nonsense?

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm glad that I was able to shed some light on the situation for you. Hopefully this will be only the beginning of your enlightenment.

Yes, thank you, I am fully enlightened to the fact that the jackasses were protesting in establishments that had nothing to do with the police or police brutality and further that this had even less to do with Dr. King fighting for equality at Woolworths.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes, thank you, I am fully enlightened to the fact that the jackasses were protesting in establishments that had nothing to do with the police or police brutality and further that this had even less to do with Dr. King fighting for equality at Woolworths.

It would appear that your earlier comment of understanding may have been in error.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Genocide is genocide.

Thanks for your input.

Anybody else know where to find stats that show blacks are being killed at a rate of 21 times their white neighbors? Or is this just made up nonsense?

Thanks for your input.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

I'm always leery of a poster posting a claim then deflecting when someone asks for a source. I don't care how much sense it makes for it to be true, I always default to the claim being false until being shown otherwise.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It would appear that your earlier comment of understanding may have been in error.

No, I fully understood the purpose of the jackasses being in those restaurants had nothing to do with easing racial tensions or aligning themselves with Dr. King and the Woolworths sit ins.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No, I fully understood the purpose of the jackasses being in those restaurants had nothing to do with easing racial tensions or aligning themselves with Dr. King and the Woolworths sit ins.

I don't think you understand what is going on at all. But that's okay, your understanding of the situation will play absolutely no part in the resolution.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Something about the 21 number reference by CNN

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what is going on at all.

I think that would be you who equates Dr. King and the Woolworth sit ins to the jackasses in New York protesting inside establishments that do not have racial segregation.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Aha. In other words, the claim is likely bulls#. Good to know.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what is going on at all.

I think that would be you who equates Dr. King and the Woolworth sit ins to the jackasses in New York protesting inside establishments that do not have racial segregation.

Our country is racially segregated by the lethal force perpetrated by police nationwide.

Time for people to get uncomfortable about it.
edit on 4-1-2015 by DrJunk because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join