It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

I'm seeing a lot of people giving a crap about something that happened in restaurants they weren't even in when this was happening, and no one saying why they give a crap about it.

Anyone wanna let me in on the outrage, here?

The protestors were being racist.

How? What race is brunch?

Google the definition of racism.

It didn't say anything about brunch, nor did it tell me why everyone in this thread cares so much about why the brunch was interrupted.

Read the OP.

I did read the OP, heck, I read the whole THREAD!

No one saying why they care that a brunch they weren't at was disturbed by people saying things they didn't hear.

Sounds pretty silly.

So why do you feel it's important to reply to this thread? What is your agenda?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheArrow

I will ask you to refer to my post on page 9 of this thread.

I researched some of the names the protesters said were victims of murder by the police.

Several were high on drugs, attacked people, were tasered and died of excited delirium.

One was wanted for murder of a woman, and as he ran from the police he pulled a gun and shot at them.

One pointed a replica BB gun at the police and was shot but did not die.

One was killed by a security guard and not a police officer.

Those were only some of the people they referenced.

Like I said I am not saying that all the people they mentioned weren't victims. Maybe some were.

I just stopped researching because I was seeing a pattern. A pattern of people making poor decisions, committing crimes and blaming the police for it.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

And of those "unarmed" individuals that died many were due to drug induced excited delirium.

Where is this information coming from? I'd love to read about it.

It's coming from your source. The 1 in 28 hours is total fabrication.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

edit on 5-1-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: nevermind

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

So to protest black people being stereotyped this group decides it's a great idea to go after whites having brunch by mobbing the place and yelling and acting aggressive.................great plan Einsteins.

I'm sure those brunch patrons have better image of them now after those antics.
edit on 5-1-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

People just don't know how to act anymore. I read the story. I finally just had to shake my head. For wanting equality, they sure are one way in their thinking. It really is a pity that the media eggs things on. People on the fence start to believe this stuff. It's a revolving circle. It creates more tensions.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk
I'm not interested in discussing this topic with you.

So in other words, "I don't have any statistics or research to back up my obviously false claim so I'm going to pretend that the only reason I don't share them is because I don't want to talk to you.".

Sounds legit!

Blacks are only hurting themselves. Much like the idiots who block traffic in protest. This doesn't garner any sympathy from me, only resentment for their idiocy.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
When the powder keg blows, I think some of those protesters are going to learn the hard way. Hate is going to bring out more hate. The tolerant are only going to take so much. Looks like the end game is coming soon. I wonder what the real agenda is. I mean, you know the government knows all about it. Obama could step in and tell them what's right but isn't doing so. It's like they are poking the hornets nest on purpose by not saying anything. The black leaders are not talking about equality. They won't listen to a white person obviously. Hey Hispanics or Asians, want to help out? I'm not looking forward to a race war. Someone step up and speak the truth.

I'm tired of it already. Shut the # up.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

People just don't know how to act anymore. I read the story. I finally just had to shake my head. For wanting equality, they sure are one way in their thinking. It really is a pity that the media eggs things on. People on the fence start to believe this stuff. It's a revolving circle. It creates more tensions.

Wow... you just hit on the most important point.

If the media was being intellectually honest, they would look at this "Black Brunch" thing, and burning the businesses down in Ferguson, and call them out on it.

WTF... what happened to common sense>?

The flaw in the media attempting to be "neutral" in every situation is that it gives credibility to blatantly stupid sh!t that people do.

"In today's news.... the protesters in Chicago, upset over all the drug related murders and gang violence, decided to fill funeral home limousines with weed and burn them to make a statement... and still be able to get high standing next to the burning vehicles.

"With us today to give his viewpoint on this is civil rights activist, Sal Tarpton."

"Reverend Tarpton, what do you think of this latest act of the protesters?"

"Well.., you have to understand, their great great great grand daddy had his ganja farm in Jamaica shut down. This was an injustice. And now, here in Chicago, the police are not doing enough to stop the gang members from shooting each other. We are planning to meet with executives from Sony to demand an apology for them not making a movie about this. It's a travesty."

"Well... there you have it."

Seriously, it's almost gotten to this point with the media.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

There's more than meets the eye. Maybe the economy is going to tank and they are afraid of the white people. Use minorities as pawns to head them off at the pass. Hey, I'm open to suggestions on exactly what the agenda is. Detroit riots started it all. Then progressed into O. J., Rodney King and the LA riots not to mention Malice Green. Now we're at the next stage and the pot is boiling. I like to add that all the hate speech that's being said today was said back then.

I don't have faith that this is going away. I know it's going to blow. Personally I would have waited for my numbers to rise before getting froggy. Never under estimate your enemy. You lose that way. They will probably let the flood gate flow for a while and offer a solution. UN one world troops to clean it up. It's all speculation on my part but I know something isn't quite right about the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

There's more than meets the eye. Maybe the economy is going to tank and they are afraid of the white people. Use minorities as pawns to head them off at the pass. Hey, I'm open to suggestions on exactly what the agenda is. Detroit riots started it all. Then progressed into O. J., Rodney King and the LA riots not to mention Malice Green. Now we're at the next stage and the pot is boiling. I like to add that all the hate speech that's being said today was said back then.

I don't have faith that this is going away. I know it's going to blow. Personally I would have waited for my numbers to rise before getting froggy. Never under estimate your enemy. You lose that way. They will probably let the flood gate flow for a while and offer a solution. UN one world troops to clean it up. It's all speculation on my part but I know something isn't quite right about the whole thing.

Yeah, back to reality.

I agree. That's the point of this post. Something definitely doesn't seem right. It's been 14 years since 9/11 and the wars being started.

The wars are over. The economy is being propped up artificially by the QE.

What bothers me more than anything is the free fall in the price of oil and gold. That's super not normal, especially when you look at the other numbers. Everybody's worried about the dollar being devalued, but what if it's the reverse? What if we go into a deflationary spiral, like the depression?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I'm quite sure we are about to find out. I moved out of Detroit at the right time. This must be the change we can believe in that Obama was talking about. This is history in the making. I hope we don't become totalitarian or a fascist oligarch when the smoke clears. Who am I kidding, we already are.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Protesting for Justice is always a good thing, until the protest becomes unjust or misguided.

As far as I am aware the shootings where declared 'good kills' buy inquests into these situations.

I'm am a White African, and if you want to see, police brutality and corruption at it best, come and visit, you can easily get beaten or shot by the police for looking at them the wrong way. If you actively challenge them, things can get real nasty quick.

There are perpetual extortion rackets by the police, who will threaten you with incarceration at the slightest provocation. The will detain you for the weekend, even if they know it's against the law, so you can only get to court on the monday.

They care little if their charges against are thrown out, as many people will hand over the 'cool drink money', just to avoid being detained in an African jail cell for 3 days.

There are also committed and incorruptible good cops, and eventually the bad apples fall.

White people are presumed to have a bag of cash they inherited from their 'ill gotten gains', and thus targeted by the police in their extortion rackets, and also the criminal elements in their hijackings and brutal home innovations.

With police, when your civil rights are not immediately effective, play it cool, do not threaten a cop, as it is then they full right to subdue you with lethal force.

The unfortunate psychological shift, that occurs with people are put in a position of power, is that it goes to there heads.

I do however believe that most of these types of shooting are accidentally perpetrated by # scared cops who can not afford to take chances,regarding the intensions of a person who is actively , disregarding the respect and authority they, by law, possess. This person could easily become a clear and imminent threat when presenting this psychometric parameter.

I 'm not sure I feel solidarity with a group of people, who through there own actions, bring about their own demise by being shot by the police.

I know that if the police force, are corruptible, trigger happy assholes, there are more serious issues at play.

All the statistics tell me, is that there are more criminal elements within the Black communities per capita.
Not that there is necessarily a propensity by the police to enforce the law against, one race group or another.

Let also remember that the victim card it a Ace in the sleeve when it comes to any dispute, regardless off real events.

1st hand experience with common factors, may have unfortunately swayed my perpersonal biases
edit on 5-1-2015 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This so reminds me of the movie "Brazil" where they are having lunch and are so in their world still while the revolutionaries are blowing # up around them
...come to think about it it reminds me of the little I know about Metropolis for some reason.

edit on 5-1-2015 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

Let also remember that the victim card it a Ace in the sleeve when it comes to any dispute, regardless off real events.

Exactly. This is the commonality in all these issues. People have learned that whoever claims the victim role claims the power in a world were the primary objective is to never offend anybody.

Be aware when you watch the elections which politicians play into this and enable the victim mentality. For every person made to feel like a helpless victim, there must also be a villain, and a savior.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

In today's world, not only do white and black people enjoy the same rights, but black people have privileges that white people don't have.

Sure, buddy.

I'll be sure to start the United Anglo College Fund and we can watch the ensuing #storm, together, on the Caucasian Entertainment Television channel.

After that we can start an affirmative action for white people, so we too can use the law to bully employers into hiring us even if we don't have the necessary experience.

I'll use my race to gain social advantages--like winning college debates even though I debated off-topic.

I'll make an I'm proud to be White bumper sticker, and we can end the festivities by declaring January White History Month.

Lawdy, I sho love bein' privileged.
edit on 5-1-2015 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

200 years ago black people were actually oppressed. 200 years ago a black person would have been wipped for attempting to read a book.

The United States of America has never made an official apology for slavery.

No black person alive today has ever been a slave. Also, no white person alive today has ever owned a slave.

You don't deserve an apology for slavery, the actual slaves do, but they deserve an apology from their actual slave masters--and they got one. The civil war.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

If anyone read it, you would see it was a peaceful demonstration by a very small group of people.

Guess you missed the part about the jackasses gleefully recalling making some patrons cry (there are photos in the link).

Additionally, other people's private property is not a forum for public protest, particularly when they have nothing to do with the issue you are protesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DrJunk

Sorry, was there a racial segregation policy I missed at these restaurants the jackasses were protesting?

There is a racial segregation you must have missed. The Right to Life is being denied black people by the police at a rate of 21 times that of their white neighbors.

Genocide is genocide.

I'm a stats geek. Can you provide your source?

Thanks for your input.

I'm not interested in discussing this topic with you.

I see you like living up to your name there !

Junk stats to boot.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join