It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting triangle on the Sun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes, there is a triangle there, no its not pareidolia, if you think there is no triangle there you must like the emperor's new clothes as well.

Taken from SDO a few days ago, I just finally got around to putting the images in a thread. I haven't altered the images at all.

Also, yes, this kind of shape is impossible according to the laws of fluid dynamics. Sure, you may expect to see such shapes in minerals, but when was the last time you saw a triangle in a lake or the clouds, one that lasted for hours? I didn't think so. There is some kind of higher intelligence behind this.

Courtesy SDO

Here is one posters lame attempt at debunking these triangles, as if drawing a line between three random points actually proves anything.

The Mayans have art which depicts triangles on the Sun, I guess there must be something to that after all.

And please, no "oh, not another one of these threads", that is so juvenile, this is ATS, so you should expect threads like this, if you dislike such threads no one is forcing you to click on them, by making such statements you only out yourself as someone possibly participating in social conditioning.

edit on 4-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Two of the pictures remind me of the test they use for color blindness.

The Ishihara test

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I find it very interesting and to me is evidence to support scared geometry theories too, among other theories of mine but it's getting late and would take too long to share them just now. It would be great if we had a camera constantly on the sun so we could watch in fast forward the dynamic surface of our sun.

Perhaps we would find more interesting patterns like this.
edit on 4/1/2015 by daftpink because: on 2nd thoughts very interesting

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am going to go with pareidolia.. What do you think is causing the triangular shape? I don't even see a complete triangle. I do see a decent sized sun spot though.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

This ain't the first time. I haven't looked at your links, but to clarify, this was a few DAYS ago, and not longer, like months or whatnot? If it IS new, it's also very similar to what I've seen before. If It Is Identical, It Is Intriguingly Interesting, Indeed.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu

This ain't the first time. I haven't looked at your links, but to clarify, this was a few DAYS ago, and not longer, like months or whatnot? If it IS new, it's also very similar to what I've seen before. If It Is Identical, It Is Intriguingly Interesting, Indeed.

What a most wonderful use of iteration!

Where and when have you seen this before? Do you have any links you can provide?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

originally posted by: japhrimu

What a most wonderful use of iteration!

Where and when have you seen this before? Do you have any links you can provide?

Just use the ATS search function, and type in "Sun triangles", and you will get many threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There is some kind of higher intelligence behind this.

That's quite a leap of faith there.

To what purpose would this be attributed to higher intelligence?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

There is some kind of higher intelligence behind this.

That's quite a leap of faith there.

To what purpose would this be attributed to higher intelligence?

It's an interesting leap of faith and one I've thought about before. After all we don't really know what is inside a star. We can theorise, like we are now in this thread, but we can't know for certain so we are leaping with science too.

So what sort of higher intelligence could it be?

There are many different theories that spring to mind. One that supports the scientific theory that the universe is a vast electrical organism and is as alive as you and I.

This includes stars. And planets (see crop circles).

This theory can even be found in spirituality and mythology, that planets and stars are attributed with souls that have lived and are alive (see the Gaia earth and Sol).

Or it could be aliens....

edit on 4/1/2015 by daftpink because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Everyone should hear the truth at least once. The earth is a grown human being spinning on another planet. The moon is a young boy spinning there also. The sun is the inside of the great pyramid being used as a combuston chamber to make gold in another realm. Every one of them are projected by the matrix to form our world as we know it. Crazy theory but just check out the size of each mentioned in relation to the size of the sun.earth and moon. It is what it is

The triangle in the sun appears when certain conditions are present and the matrix is actually projecting the image of two different realms at once. It is similar to the images we see of so called people morphing into reptiles.
edit on 4-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Isn't your assumption missing something..?

edit on 4-1-2015 by BestinShow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's the illuminati.. If you look closely you can see an eye at the top.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Yes, there is a triangle there, no its not pareidolia

Let's see:

par·ei·do·lia
(păr′ī-dō′lē-ə)
n.
The perception of a recognizable image or meaningful pattern where none exists or is intended, as the perception of a face in the surface features of the moon.

That perceived "triangle" is the very definition of pareidolia. Just as one can see a "face" or "man" on the moon, or some shape in the clouds, or some pattern when it's just a rock.

Hell, I didn't even see the triangle until it was drawn. That's because it's perceived in someone's mind and not really there. And I'm good with patterns.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

It's definitely interesting & I have no problem with the speculation of a higher intelligence.

I just wondered what the reasoning behind it might be.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
can you prove something does not exist? proof itself is always subjective to currently accepted so called facts.
edit on 4-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Yes, regular shapes can appear in nature, the most common one being mineralization, as I mentioned, such as the mineralization of calcium phosphate to form teeth.

Please show me a picture of an almost perfect triangle in a lake, a river, a cloud, a fire - and one that remains that way for hours or days - and I will concede the point. Revisit the Laws of Fluid Dynamics in conjunction with Chaos Theory.

edit on 4-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

There is a triangle, there is no perceiving, as another poster stated this is not the first time triangles have been spotted on the Sun. Are you in denial? Is this too upsetting to your world view?

It seems like an almost equilateral triangle. The one poster I referenced in the OP was drawing triangles which had no basis in the shape.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There is no way to interpret the huge triangle away. it is there. it is obvious.
and it's extremely mysterious.

it would be useful for clarification to make a list of the dates and duration of THIS TRIANGLE occurrences of the past. sorry I don't have the skills to do that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join