It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there people.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
[FONT= Optima][COLOR=Darkgreen] Hi they’re everyone. I am Pure_Acid natively form the NAG, PC Format, Obsidian, TLC, OT Forums. And now ATS as well. [/COLOR][/FONT]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hey Pure Acid.

Would u like to discuss a topic?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[COLOR=Darkgreen] Yes, What do you have in mind? [/COLOR]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, Pure_Acid

Hey, we're glad that you found ATS and joined up. I look forward to reading your posts, so when you are comfortable with the place, let us know what is on your mind.
Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites ATS has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page)

Here are some links you may find helpful in navigating the site. As always, feel free to drop a u2u message if you need help with anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Welcome to you both!

Enjoy your stay which can become quite long, since this is the best board there is.

Some handy links for you...

BASICS:
ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines
ABOUT ATS: Member upload area.
ABOUT ATS: The points system.
ABOUT ATS: The ATS Store
ATS FAQ
ATS Website And Message Board Updates

EDIT: DAMMIT SPECTRE!

[edit on 13-12-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well if there is a thought that has been knawing on your brain since you started to question reality, what is it? Lets start form there.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
[COLOR=Darkgreen] Well dude I don’t know if aliens are real damn now that question has been on my mind for ages. [/COLOR]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Well dude I don’t know if aliens are real damn now that question has been on my mind for ages.

You'll find LOADS of threads here on that topic (just click on Search)...mucho discussion but, unfortunately, no answers. No one knows. Yet.

Anyway, welcome!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Pure_Acid!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
[COLOR=Darkgreen] Thanks for everyone’s welcomes I really think I am going to enjoy my self here. [/COLOR]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well it would be pretty naive to believe that there isn't extraterrestial life. Look at all the commonalities we see in the universe. Our planet rotates around a star. There are trillions of stars in the known universe, of which there is astronomical proof of planetary bodies which orbit these stars. So there is a commonality.

The question we must ask ourselves is that does life evolve on other planets. I say "yes" because the theory of evolution holds true for any life sustainining planet. Water, oxygen, Carbon can be found anywhere in the universe. What makes this planet so special.

Look up Drake equation = Theory of possible intellegent civilzations in our own galaxy.

So my theory is absolutley there is intelligent life in the universe.

But, besides human intelligence has extraterrestrial l intelligence visited this Blue planet in the past?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanshayol
Well it would be pretty naive to believe that there isn't extraterrestial life. Look at all the commonalities we see in the universe. Our planet rotates around a star. There are trillions of stars in the known universe, of which there is astronomical proof of planetary bodies which orbit these stars. So there is a commonality.

The question we must ask ourselves is that does life evolve on other planets. I say "yes" because the theory of evolution holds true for any life sustainining planet. Water, oxygen, Carbon can be found anywhere in the universe. What makes this planet so special.

Look up Drake equation = Theory of possible intellegent civilzations in our own galaxy.

So my theory is absolutley there is intelligent life in the universe.

But, besides human intelligence has extraterrestrial l intelligence visited this Blue planet in the past?

[COLOR=Darkgreen] Ya there is so many theories out there but none have been proven there are just as many conspiracy’s as well but none known publicly.

If we are alone in this universe then it is an awful waist of space out there. This other guy who works for be beliefs in extra terrestrial life he even follows all the photos and conspiracy’s out their. One day we will know but I don’t think in our life time.

There is too many un explainable phenomena’s out there and here on EARTH as well. [/COLOR]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Do you mind if ask you a personal question?

Are you religous?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
[COLOR=Darkgreen] Well for about the last two years I have been really struggling too find my religion because of so many un explainable things that are happening and that has happened. I am a Christian so I follow the Christian religion and bible. [/COLOR]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
welcome PA have fun time

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yeah, I am struggling with religon also. I know I am spritual so that gives me some guidance, but why I am spritual is still left to explanation.

I can say is that religon has been and still is one of the most influential forces which drive the human race to a sense of moral excellence. But are these people's motives or virtue still leaves to be explainable.

Think of these suppose terrorist are country is dealing with. They believe is they strapped sticks of C4 to themselves and run into a public place to kill 100's of innocent people for the glory of their GOD. For their reward they are granted a place in heaven as well as 16 pristine virgins to greet them when they get there. You cannot deny that faith. The truest believer in faith is a maniac, you see
. The only organized religon I found to be the most compromising to these crazy times as well as then ever precent increase in science happens to be Buddhism, but all religons have something of value. You just have to search for it to find it.

Third Eye - Pineal Gland

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
[COLOR=Darkgreen] A question, here at ATS is there like a general discussion forum? [/COLOR]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah P_A Chit Chat is the only 1 but BTS caters for all tastes!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
SO far what I have found is very specific forums.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Yeah P_A Chit Chat is the only 1 but BTS caters for all tastes!

[COLOR=Darkgreen] I cant find this Chit Chat Forum where is it located a link maybe or description and what does BTS stand for? [/COLOR]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join