It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Red Sea turn red in 2015?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just got this feeling that something or someone are gonna cause the Red Sea to become red like blood sometime in the not too distant future. A few years back I predicted that the Gulf of Mexico would turn red like blood, and then the Event Horizon accident happened and the oil turned into red goo, so who knows? I might be on to something. Let's hope it's something less sinister, like some red algaes or some ship losing a container full of ochre pigments or something. It does seem slightly alarming, for there's a lot of ship traffic there, and I also guess there may be off-shore oil installations in the area. Then again, it was just a hunch I got.
edit on 4-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: time

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Apparently the Red Sea once got its name because it occasionally turns red because of an algae that is found there, Trichodesmium erythraeum-- so it turns out my hunch in this case is a case of self-fulfilling prophecy.

According to www.livescience.com...

Occasionally, the sea becomes filled with blooms of cyanobacteria algae, called trichodesmium erythraeum, which, upon dying, turn the usually blue-green water, reddish-brown. The color is not intense and is said to vary across the expansive body of water.

According to www.smithsonianjourneys.org... the Red Sea could have received its name...

...from the red-hued "sea sawdust," a type of bacteria that grows near the water's surface. Some historians believe the Red Sea is named for the Himyarites, a group who once lived along it's shores. Others believe that the "red" in Red Sea is actually a designator of the Sea's location relative to the ancient Mediterranean world - to the South. In ancient languages, the colors black, red, green, and white referred to North, South, East, and West, respectively.

Apparently the Red Sea is named after the red algae called «sea sawdust» by sailors, that occasionally turns the Red Sea-- red. So, though I am likely to be right here, it's bound to happen sooner or later, so, bollocks. Or mostly bollocks.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I dont want to destroy the paranormal feel around prophecies...My personal opinion about prophecies is, plans of the feature and you do your best in the process to fulfil them. You add some paranormal feel on them and you can also sell them into religions.

The only strange prophecies are from Sybillas, later on, judaism stole these prophecies, manipulated them and the apocalypse was created. Also the bronze books are not original from sybillas, they crafted them under Judaism environment, sybillas didnt exist at that time. The mark of the beast is from the first Sybilla, thousands of years before apostole john...

What Sybilla said : When the governments of that time, will force an object in the size of a rice, under the skin and this object will be used as "oficial documents", then the gods (our gods) will return.

What apostole john said, Apollo will come and he will force you the mark of the beast.. lol lol lol prophecy my $%## (judish followers, confused with that one, because the first Sybilla indicated the return of the gods). They confused, because another Sybilla, the most modern one Pythia and about 150-200 years before Apostole john said : There will be a day, that Apollonas will return and he will remain forever. But she didnt said when.

Apollonas is the light sweathearts, what will come first, is the hoover to clean up this mess. If the globalists ever represent you an antichrist, he will be a hybrid, a laboratory experiement of theirs.

Seas that become as blood... It could be the oil leak in USA/Mexico seas, remember? Oil is the "blood" of planet earth, oil is also a hundred of thousands of years "dead organisms, including humans, animals, flora", of the past. Thats what oil is...

and do you remember? "It was an accident". It was a planned "prophecy" that fulfiled from humans, as everything else as well.

It could also be the japan nuclear reactor, that polluted the other side of your oceans (you are sooooo polluted). Also dozen of times and most recently in China, rivers become red.

Just keep in mind, that we (Ellines) are against 1 world order, we have many reasons to be, since 13000bc, a long story. And there will be no "god" of ours, that will come to force any mark of the beast. Also keep in mind that there is no such 12 gods of Olympus, it was a mainstream forged relligion, after cataclysmic event. They used original names yes, but the actor was a different person. All relligions are crafts in order to placebo their gods (Saturn, Sabbaoth, YAH, Kronos)... What they do today, is to create their one world order in a place away from USA. Konstantinupolis/Instambul is their ideal town and they will try to make it look like, that we (Ellines) are rulling it, in order to convince the idiots, that we are the bad ones, in a combination with Apollonas/mark of the beast. But never forget, that even our today politicians, are not even greeks, what about Ellines. (so get ready to see turkey colapsing as well)...not from us.

Today israelis have nothing to do with the ones we call jews. They turn into judaism, but they are not jews. (at least not originals)

@The only real thing, in the whole story, is the symbol of the cross, keep it safe inside you, for protection. You will all need it and thats why they try to take it away from you.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I once did some research to find water soluble iron oxide pigment and searched up a few manufacturers in China who could deliver the crap in bulk. A few days later all kinds of quirkies started surfacing in the news about rivers and lakes in China turning red for undisclosed reasons

That Sybillas, is that one related to Kybele? And when does time start? Now?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They were 8 sybillas, all of them mistreses of Apollonas, god of the sun. (the one who nutrolised the moon in ancient texts, then he departed to other solar systems.

His temple is a mistery even today, is the known "rotated temple" it always points in Polaris star system a

today governments and since 1999 or so, covered the temple with a nylon material!!! they fear something. (Clynton visited my country for 2 hours, he left argently) American governments fear us and they should be... boooo

here is a link to read about the temple... link

The temple was offered to his name, but it builted much much later from his depart. Delfus priests gave that command and the way the temple must be builted, given in a vision to one of the sybillas!!!But they built the temple after the cataclysmic.

As for the sybillas, they are known today from the BRONZE BOOKS (bronze books are fake and manipulated).

Here you can read about the sybillas link

And plz take note that many of the sybillas are fake, especially in the modern times, many sibbilas popped out like mushrooms, been prophets of jesus and they called them sybillas. That happened because sybillas were very popular in ancient years and many scums used them, in order to control the mass. The last known sybilla is Pythia, for us.

After the cataclysmic event, the abomination were locked under the crust of earth (is what they say in christianity, that the demons are locked and near 2nd revelation, they will be allowed to come out)... So many mind control and fake manipulations started (after the cataclysmic event). So they pretended to be our gods and caused many wars, civil wars, caused genocides... Created religions.

Our true gods departed arround 9000-10000 bc. Gods and GOD in ancient years, ment something else.. Not the today meaning.

That is also why we say so many times, that mediums, OBE's, are bad and those who do these things, are manipullated by bad spirits, energies... They think its good, but it is not. Its the abominations, mind control. That is why also, sybillas for us, are not 100% accurate after the cataclysmic event, because they may communicated with something that pretended to be something else... I hope you got the point.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The way I see it, these aliens interfere by hacking and hijacking humans. Their eyes change, wide and black, and they acquire new vocabularies and their intellectual nous is expanded from one moment to the next. These aliens are beyond limits. But I guess that «as it were in the days of Noah...» and so on would ring true these days. Wouldn't surprise me one bit that these aliens, reptilian or not, would reveal themselves for real one of these days. I expect quite the spectacle.

And aye, I believe I may just have had one of them SHTF moments. «Nothing to see here, go home everyone, it's just the end of the world....»
edit on 9-3-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

no

these abominations wont appear, will be hidden always, behind the other ones, who have human looks. The so called rebels. A part of us, once...rebeled against and allied with them and thats how they all ended up trapped into this solar system, like a big family

If they appear, they will pretend as they did in the past, pretend of been the ones we expect, the saviors... lol

But there is a difference between the good guys and the bad guys.

The good guys WILL NEVER request anything from humans and probably never see them, the bad guys will request EVERYTHING/exchanges. If they appear, it will be their last card, panic momments.

If you read judaism, it is written in their books, about the exodus of the moon, the moon will depart. But that cannot happen, until they take over (1 world government), kill the ones they hate, extract the whole planet, destroy the planet after. Thats the main goal... And the so called rapture, of the good souls, is nothing more than food for the road. Also judaism says...when their god takes the chosen, he will give them new bodies, destroy the spirit from the soul (energy) and they will be imortal (slaves)... live in paradise. What god will rapture humans, destroy the spirit (fear?) and give them new bodies. That makes him against the creation/creator.

Right now they cannot exit the solar system, they are trapped, they know their time is limited and indeed, media and hollywood is preparing the world for an alien meeting. Nasa as well and vatican..

ps: They cant appear till they secure the power on the planet and establish the first stage of their 1 world government. The free world must surrender to them first, WW3.

The medussa myth is all about it. When medussa fall into hades (hell) their minions created the sirens, each siren represents the factions of this system (religions, politics, media, fashion, music, 8 all in all) in order to glamour humans, earn time and FIND A WAY OUT.

Persephone myth is Medussa as well, Perseus murdered Medussa, Perseus + fonos (murder in english) = Persephone (Περσέας +φόνος) =Περσεφονη. That is also why, the most recent ancient black magick texts they found, included Persephone inside it... They recalled the minions of medusa, the ones trapped in Hades. So they have to set them free. Everything is related. We also have in our books that the solar system is guarded, so they have to find a different path/exit...
edit on 9-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
So they have to set them free.

In due time. First we will discover some kind of technology that lets us see through leagues of water and make detailed 3d maps of the ocean seabed and detect biological material and identify visually all kinds of desired matter from afar and instantly. The moon parting is nothing to worry about, it is used to build the Cubus Christi. I believe these guys are about as clever as they are terrifying, so I don't really worry. Give them a year or two and we are sharing blackboards exchanging science making plans for the planet's survival. Nah, I bet there's greater chance Santa comes by with a late delivery on that chemistry lab I asked of him ages ago. That and snow on Midsummer. Still could be worth a try. Staggering odds...
edit on 9-3-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Its interesting, why they dont bother with the planet and the oceans, but they do care, to find an "exit" from the solar system, is it? (voyager1-2)
edit on 9-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They have entered Hell, yes, and they haven't understood the 666/616 thing. Odd really, with their capacity.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

13 is ours, my country lucky number and suprisingly the most hatefull number in all others.

666/777/888 is the rebel alliance

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
666/777/888 is the rebel alliance

aye, 999 BAD.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

999 is the transition stage for their sacrifices... An example, they try to transit the power from 666 up to 888, but in order to do that, they have to create the ultimate sacrifice 999.

An example is the media, the prev years, 666 was all over the place, but we start having news and accidents and tragedies 777 then 888 all over the place... its a transition. For example the Boeing airplane, they drain negative energy, for their sacrifices and events. And if its not enough, they repeat tragedies, till its enough to proceed.

this is what I know, i cannot be 100% accurate, or certain, because this is related with magick rituals/sacrifices from the negative races and gods. This information is just from here and there (sound knowledge from articles).

The only way to fight that and disturb their "matrix" void... Is to stop bothering, produce possitive energy in all their tragedies and most of the times false flag tragedies. When you suspect news related with it, just shut them down, take ur family, have a beautiful day, experience beautiful things. Just let it pass.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sorry for being a bit insincere here, but honestly, they're just numbers. Patterns emerging from chaos. Next time you see a QR code, how long till you spot the first cross among the pixels? Doesn't mean it has anything to do with Jesus. It's just primary patterns that are bound to show up when dealing with shape and number. And Christians

edit on 13-3-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here you can read some info for sibille and how they merged them with christianity. And I want to be clear, its not about christianity alone, it is judaism/ their false abomination god and the best way to do it was sybille, as for Apostole john, nobody knows what he wrote actually, all christianity books have been destroyed and re-written several times by anonymous authors during 2nd-3rd-4th century. They merged their false prophets and god into christianity and thats why they hate cross, jesus is linked with the light, but in our common language the apollonian light. They want to remove what is not theirs.

link

even our hellenic version of wikipedia about Sibbile says that sybillic books are manipulated under judaism environment here it is link

the original books of sybille destroyed, only little bits and parts remained in monasteries and Vatican. So all the info we get is from authors and other ancient books, for example Isiodos philosopher may reffer to 1 prophecy of 1 sybbila, etc, etc and we fill the puzzle. That is how we know few prophecies from them.

I could also give a book from the 16th century, to read about reptilians, who they are, how they merged with royal blood and what they do, whats their goals, etc. But there is no translations am afraid. Its in classic hellenic, not modern and not ancient... something between.

During the ancient war and before Atlantis/Poseidonia sunk with Egiida, the remaining armies from our part, 1 part left to inform and call for help. 1 part remained in the external area of solar system, to guard it and not let them move out.. and 1 part entered the hollow earth. That means we have 2 armies inside earth... The abomination who reside under the crust of earth (external crust of earth, about 2-100klm under) and the remaining armies of ours, in the center of the earth, hollow earth. But its ultra dimensional, meaning, if we are 3rd dimension, they are 4th of 5th. This info is inside our philosophers books, but i cannot warranty you that this information is inside ur translated versions. An example is Critias book, that speaks about Atlantis, the translated version has nothing to do with our version... The best way to do it, is to learn our language, modern and ancient

Keep an eye into CERN experiment, today articles state that they will "contact" with other dimensions in the next 2-3 days! Why they use the word "contact"? Your races will bring hell on earth if you open tartara. No warranties what will happen if u open them and the abominations must be shielded again.
21stcenturywire.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.express.co.uk...
edit on 24-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join