It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend of Walmart Police Shooting Victim Dies in Car Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article I ran across today. Could just be coincidence or a possible conspiracy. Hope its not posted yet as I have not seen it and nothing on search.

Tasha Thomas, the girlfriend of John Crawford, III, the man shot dead by police last August in an Ohio Walmart, was killed in a high-speed car crash on New Year's Day, Ohio's ABC 22 reports.

The Montgomery County Coroner's Office identified the victim as Thomas because her address and birthdate matched what she told police when a detective interrogated her for 90 minutes about how her boyfriend obtained a gun. Meanwhile, at the Walmart where Crawford died, law enforcement determined the alleged firearm was just an air rifle he had picked up from a store shelf.

Police say Thomas was riding in a car driven by 30-year-old Frederick Bailey in Dayton Thursday when the vehicle hit a pole at 90-100 miles per hour and overturned multiple times. Both of them were thrown from the car and killed.

"When I came over the one lady was still breathing," a witness told ABC 22, "I tried to use a towel to cover her up but the police got here and the ambulance was already here."

A police sergeant confirmed first responders tried to save Thomas, but she died after being transported to a hospital.

"It's just tragic," Michael Wright, the Crawford family's attorney, told the Guardian Friday, "It is a sad set of circumstances continuing from what happened at Walmart."

I don't have much to say on it myself. Just thought some of you would be interested in the coincidence.

Source
Source

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A few possibilities if I can throw in my 2 cents.
-Total coincidence
-Someone got rid of her because of the shooting incident and made it look like an accident
-People who live risky lifestyles and make poor decisions are more likely to attract bad circumstances repeatedly
I'm most inclined toward number three. Not saying he deserved to die, just that some personalities are more likely to escalate dangerous situations rather than diffuse them. Maybe he was dating someone with the same tendency.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VictoryOr

My tinfoil hat is not to thick so I tend to lean more towards number one on this one, that its total coincidence.

You make a valid point with number three though.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I saw this posted on Facebook.
The person said, "Just watch the conspiracy moonbats go nuts with this", or something to that effect.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The person said, "Just watch the conspiracy moonbats go nuts with this", or something to that effect.

Hey! I resemble that remark...lol

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Facebook posts are calling this death suspicious.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Could be a paid troll or dis-info agent who said it because a lot of your tax cents are now spent by the NSA/CIA/Government to hire teams of trolls.

its called propaganda and Google/Twitter are the words worse at acting as presstitutes and hideing/showing just what they want you to see.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'll go with 1&3 and drugs and or alcohol.

new topics

top topics

join