It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yin/yang explained by physics and the secret to more energy easily and quickly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
According to physics light is energy (electromagnetic) darkness is its lack. Sound is energy, silence is not. Motion is energy (kinetic) , stillness is not. Heat is energy (thermal) , coldness is not.

An object with more energy is softer. For example, ice turns to water and then steam with more heat (thermal energy); so yang is actually soft, not shade/yin (the lack of energy). As and object gets colder its particles contract, pulls together and becomes still. As an object gets hotter its particles move and release expanding.

So to sumarize

Yang:

Light
Heat
Motion
Softness
Release

Yin:

Darkness
Coldness
Stillness
Solidity
Contraction

So it is actually cold, dark, still, heavy energies that are yin and hot, bright, moving, soft energies that are yang according to physics.

So, keeping your energy gentle, warm, and spreading will keep your energy high.

Notice how the lack of energy (yin) is also the symptoms of fear: chills (cold), stillness (shock from fear), and tense (contraction) and feeling safe feels the opposite.

So a great way to keep your energy in a high frequency (yang/light) is to repeat the affiemation "I am safe" to keep your energy moving and free (gentle, soft, warm).

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Nice post and is exactly how I see the world too. My mantras when things get tough are -

"Everything is safe and good. Always, always safe and good."

Also (inspired from finding nemo) -

"Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

Fits in nicely with what you say i reckon

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Cool post!

Add this to the equation....

Energy moves from high to low. It's physics. Entropy.

So how do we raise our energy? Where does it come from?

Just asking... I have no idea... I didn't think it through yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yang could be all your yins and yin could be all your yangs .
Just saying

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I already explained how to increase energy. Make feeling safe your mantra/affirmation which allows for your energy to expand and flow.
To increase energy cause softness, warmth, and movement like heating water to steam or reminding yourself that you are safe to relax the body and to feel free alive/animated/moving.

As for the person who said yin (shade) is yang ( light) how unfortunate for those who mistake light for darkness and weakness for strength.

True strength is soft like objects filled with thermal energy changing from solidity to softness from ice to steam.

The best symbol for energy is fire because it is hot, bright, animated, and gaseous (not solid). The best symbol for the lack of energy is ice, cold, solid, and stagnant (still/not mocing).

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Energy moves from high to low.

Unless we look at it as heat rises in air and water, steam rises and such.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There's also the fact that things with similar energy flows tend to cluster, yet some are trapped in the darkness (like lava underground) and some trapped in the lighter things (like leaves in the wind) -- until the "lighter" things can escape, or force away, the "darkness"...

But when the light within the darkness escapes, or the darkness within the light is forced back out, they becomes the darkness at the edge of the light, unless they have truly become the light.

Convection or refinement?

Cool topic.

edit on 1/4/2015 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Very good OP I forgot the soft and hard and how they flow towards each other and are ingrained into each other

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
When an object is cold its particles stick together to keep the object as a solid (such as ice rather than water. where the particles are more loose.

Contraction/being solid and dense is the sign of coldness (lack of energy/heat).

Softness is the sign of warmth like the particles of melting ice which becomes loose and free as the ice becomes water.

Keep the body soft, relax the muscles, by remembering you are safe. allow the energy to flow.

Another interesting thing, according to a study I've read, is that people are more likely. to feel lonly when they are cold.

You are safe, feel the hot and bright white light within you (the kingdom of heaven within).

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

So how do we raise our energy? Where does it come from?

Try a sandwich or a nap.

When an object is cold its particles stick together to keep the object as a solid (such as ice rather than water. where the particles are more loose.

Why then do my cupcakes go rock hard when I leave them in the oven too long?

Contraction/being solid and dense is the sign of coldness (lack of energy/heat).

The Earths core is the densest part of Earth yet it's also the hottest.

Softness is the sign of warmth like the particles of melting ice which becomes loose and free as the ice becomes water.

The sunburn I have right now is warm, and let me tell you it doesn't feel soft or pleasant.
edit on 5/1/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Light doesn't exist without darkness the Yin and Yan are equally important. Promoting the idea of staying in the warmer side is like preaching santa claus exists to the converted. The balancing the Yin and Yan is the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Light doesn't exist without darkness the Yin and Yan are equally important. Promoting the idea of staying in the warmer side is like preaching santa claus exists to the converted. The balancing the Yin and Yan is the truth.

OMG, so translate it to dummies...

Everyone wants to feel good, no one is searching bad vibes, fear, desperation etc..

So the balance theory is strange because you don't hear people saying: yesterday was all laughs and good times, so today i will try to be miserable and crying.

How is this balancing thing accomplished in our everyday routine?

Isn't it true that everyone seeks light, good times, happiness, joy etc? No one is seeking darkness everyone wants light...

I am not saying you aren't right, but please, explain to the dummies will you?

edit on 6-1-2015 by Manula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join