It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS rockpool choose your date(click and i'll explain)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So we all know what a deadpool is, pretty distasteful I will agree.

So given that this is ATS pick a date, any date in the future when someone finally posts a Mars picture and It's NOT A ROCK.

I'm not knocking these threads I love them but sooner or later it's got to happen.

Take your place in history and choose your date.

Cynical miserable never going to happen posts will be soundly boo'd and possibly worse.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

guys this is coming from the short circuit robot. don't disappoint johnny five. plus that T-rex was so cool.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wait... Hasn't this already happened... ARKE.....?!?! Oops I almost said the name that shant be spoken!

The rock that appears to be two wheels connected by an axel seemed very out of place to me... Using my phone so a pic isn't gonna happen, sorry
edit on 4-1-2015 by wastedown because: grammy liked proper grammer

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So pick yor date, you get first choice.

or do I have to boooooooooo you?

a reply to: RodNasty

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is indeed a silent but fun tribute to he who shall not be named.

a reply to: wastedown

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
June 11th, 2015. this is my estimate. seems appropriate, between the two solstices.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

If you say his names three times in the mirror he'll appear in your rockery and declare it a Martian dinosaur graveyard.

On topic: 22 years from today.
edit on 4-1-2015 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A bold choice but you've got to be in it to win it.

Also my mums birthday which is a bit random.

a reply to: RodNasty

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
tomorrow.

Or, the next day after...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So we all know what a deadpool is, pretty distasteful I will agree.

So given that this is ATS pick a date, any date in the future when someone finally posts a Mars picture and It's NOT A ROCK.

I'm not knocking these threads I love them but sooner or later it's got to happen.

Take your place in history and choose your date.

Cynical miserable never going to happen posts will be soundly boo'd and possibly worse.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Come on one or the other? I'ts not difficult.

I would not like to go to a retsteraunt with you,

Steak, no chicken, no, wait steak no...

a reply to: NightFlight

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Jan 13 2017 Is the first date that popped into my head. Of course it could be the day drop dead from a heart attack or the last time I get lucky with a lady or possibly both who knows.

Rambled just to avoid the dreaded one liner. Didn't know about A----. I enjoyed his posts.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That date would be awsome if all your predictions came true!

Imagine rolling...........ahhhhhh.......... over.............. glancing at ATS...

"well that looks like a................"

Thud.

a reply to: Kukri

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

NO! Your wrong, everyone does not know what a dead pool is. Me first. What the heck is a dead pool?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is a horrible betting game where you all pick a famous or known person, put some money in the pot and whoever's chosen person dies next wins.

then you start again. As I said distastefull, this is a more pleasant ATS themed version.

Choose your date, It could be you.

a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Steak and/or chicken are easily digestible. Its those "rocks" I have trouble with.

My point is, it will always be tomorrow; today always has a tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I did warn people in the op.

You get a boooooooooooo..... boring.

In other news you are no longer invited to my birthday party and are no longer eligible for a plus one at my upcoming wedding.

You were warned, I can't say fairer than that.

a reply to: NightFlight

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i'm going to go for Wednesday, January 7, "Old Rock Day"

Old Rock Day, despite some misconception, is not a day of celebrating classic Rock ‘n’ Roll tunes of days gone by but is, in fact, the day that Geologists and amateur rock enthusiasts take it upon themselves to show their appreciation of all things fossilised and stony.

The exact origins of this day are unclear and unconfirmed but there has been a suggestion that this day was first created by the cartoon family known as The Flintstones. Nobody from The Flintstones however was available for comment.

This is also the day when young children are often encouraged to go out and discover their first “pet rock.” It is a day that they can use to bond with their “pet” and cement the very beginning of their lengthy future relationship. Unlike with other pets, “pet rocks” never ever grow old or die.

Other festivities on this day include painting and decorating the “faces” of rocks and of gathering together attractive pebbles and stones to make inexpensive and original pieces of jewellery.

It is also the day that the pastime of building a “rock garden” is actively encouraged. Some towns and villages around the world hold competitions on this day to find the best decorated “rock garden”.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Quick....someone put a picture of a Mars candy bar up and I'll enter today's date. Doing it myself would be cheating.

There have been many pictures of a dog on Mars already. It's name is Rover.
edit on 4-1-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You've been here longer than most, you know the rules.

Pics or it diddn't happen.

It is always a rock

first one to say it's a rock wins a prize....

I'll let you guys fill in the rest of the not t & c's Rules

a reply to: rickymouse

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join