It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Skull Of Alien T-Rex 'Found'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Heh, bans usually are quite justified... but as I said, many members who've contributed interesting content can have a bad day and suffer the consequences!

Of course, reincarnating under another "handle" has been known to happen, too ; ]

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
quoth the arken nevermore.

a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Noted and corrected.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

Hogland is complete crap....I read one of his massive books and I don't know how to describe how dissapointed I was. I think the guy is passionate for sure and I think he believes what he writes but Im to the point where its difficult to believe the guy on anything. Also I think this pic has been around back when an old member used to post this kind of stuff all the time. And to that old missing member...if you are watching from another account ...we miss you.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Some I imagine could get away with it, others however would be like a blacksheep wayward son trying to get into a family wedding by wearing a deerstalker hat and sporting a fake moustache and swedish accent.

a reply to: Baddogma

edit on 12015138pAmerica/Chicago2015-01-04T14:38:38-06:0038f38 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Im not seeing where the skull is in that pic.

a reply to: tothetenthpower

Holy Hell 38 thousand posts! you do realize there are other websites besides ats right?

Do you at least have windows in your home?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked

I bet my home has more windows then yours.

I'm also a retired, stay at home dad. So yes, I am very much aware of all the internetz. Now back to the topic please.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poppcocked

Holy Hell 38 thousand posts! you do realize there are other websites besides ats right?

Heretic!

I'm going to round up the freaks, get the pitchforks and torches out and make yoo pay for that

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Richard Hoaglands Warrior Skull, Hoagland claims to have found a skull of a warrior on mars that is 65 million years old, Hoaglands theory is that a type 2 civilization was on mars. Hoaglands says there is two type of skulls on mars, Mars Warrior Skulls and humanoid skulls.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737
Hoagland is a former NASA consultant.
en.wikipedia.org...

So are the people who scrub the toilets in the Cape Canaveral visitor center.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Of course, reincarnating under another "handle" has been known to happen, too ; ]

See. Proof of reincarnation. Right here on ATS.

On Topic: There is no past or present life on Mars! Move along folks. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Arken found this a year ago or so.

Arken they are stealing your thunder!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
just another example of how Mars and our planet have similar histories and once had similar climates, animals, plant life etc.
someone also found fossilized fish bones and apelike skulls

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You're Right Skalla, I think that was Arken's Crocodile Vertebrae Pic as I remember. Well Spotted
Arjunada. a reply to: skalla

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

There is no past or present life on Mars! Move along folks.

Whilst I agree it's highly unlikely there was ever a civilisation on Mars it seems a bit premature to dismiss the possibility of life in Mars past.
The more we learn about the red planet the more likely it looks that life did start there and may still be present under the surface.

edit on 5-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I agree. It was a bit tongue-in-cheek, geared toward those who seem to close their mind to possibilities beyond what we already know. And truth be told. There's a lot we don't know. Yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

Jamie. did I miss it, or does it say when did Hoagland "found" this anomaly?
If it was supposed to be recently, I'd say He "found" it here in the Thread from Arken, from like a year or so ago.

If so, at least Hoagland know's where to look! LOL!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join