It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Spaceship Should You Fly?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Another quiz...
Quiz

My answer:

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

Yes it's a rust bucket. Yes it's been in a few too fire fights and come the wrong way out of a space eel. Yes the name is the kind of thing you would name your van while going through a mid-life crisis (as is Han's leather jerkin). But it's still the fastest ship you've ever seen. Admit it, you cried when it showed up in the trailer to Episode 7.

I was hoping for the Battlestar Galactica...
edit on 1/4/2015 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Going by the questions I pretty much guessed what I would get.

USS Enterprise (Star Trek)
A, D or E. Constitution, Sovereign or Galaxy class. Picard or Kirk or (sigh) Archer. It doesn't matter. No matter the specific model or who is in the captain's seat, the Enterprise is the definitive spaceship. With its trademark warp nacelles (the sticky-up bits) it's a design classic, and while it's sometimes outgunned, its crew is never outsmarted.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Going by the questions I pretty much guessed what I would get.

USS Enterprise (Star Trek)
A, D or E. Constitution, Sovereign or Galaxy class. Picard or Kirk or (sigh) Archer. It doesn't matter. No matter the specific model or who is in the captain's seat, the Enterprise is the definitive spaceship. With its trademark warp nacelles (the sticky-up bits) it's a design classic, and while it's sometimes outgunned, its crew is never outsmarted.

Me, too.

"Engage"

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'll take the tardis....does that count as a spaceship?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Great Thread! love the idea

mine would be the SR2 Normandy from the Mass Effect Series, it doesn't have warp drive but its a beaut to see!

i think the next question when we have a selection of nice ships, is a 'Fight' to see which one would win,

also if i had to choose from Star Trek, it would be the USS Prometheus:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'll take the one on Stargate...the Mac daddy one can't remember what its called

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I believe some of ya'll are missing the point of the OP's poorly constructed thread.

I'ts not about what ship you want to drive, it's about taking the Quiz in the link and seeing which ship you get based on the answers you give.
edit on 1 4 2015 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I believe some of ya'll are missing the point of the OP's poorly constructed thread.

I'ts not about what ship you want to drive, it's about taking the Quiz in the link and seeing which ship you get based on the answers you give.

Don't you know anything about this website?
We refuse to be categorized! Lol

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Already got one (virtually).
A cutless in star citizen.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Which ever one is headed back to Rubic un III.
No quiz required.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I got the Tardis woohoo. Because you know one time zone isn't enough for this chap.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

This is true. I have had my a...uhm, butt, handed to me several times for categorizing folks. Yet apparently I'm not very smart as I find myself doing it once again. lol

Here is the formal......MY BAD BRO!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Contains all the luxuries of home. Hot showers and a self flushing toilet. Barf is all over the place.

EDIT: Guess I got jumpy too. I laughed at my answer. I usually picked the more laid back star hippie answers and some how ended up in a small box with the words police on it.

edit on 4-1-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Well I took the quiz anyway,,, got the tardis... Go figure

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Battlestar Galactica

Galactiva is a space submarine/aircraft carrier that has less computing power than an iPhone. Galactica has seen better days, but she's a tough mother. She's survived the apocalypse, nuclear weapons, sabotage and falling through a planet's atmosphere in the great •••• yeah moment in modern sci-fi. Even while her crew turned into paranoid lunatics, she held together. Well done Galactica. So say we all.

Was hoping for the Battlestar Galactica just because the OP wanted it, surprised I got it though. Sorry OP but better luck next time maybe

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I got this:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Quiz results :-

This is my Star Citizen pledge ship! Origin 315p

This is the ship i am aiming towards once the game is fully released
Origin 890 Jump
890 Jump Brochure

Star Citizen
edit on 4/1/15 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
One that Don't Leak !!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looks like my spaceship is the TARDIS. Lots of room to keep my stuff, only needs a few people to operate, and I can live anywhere without requiring a long commute to work. The only downside, is that any work will require frequent long era time travel to and from intergalactic destinations.
edit on 4-1-2015 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Serenity (Firefly)

"But it ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her home." - Captain Mal Reynolds

I knew I would get her

Gonna fly this baby like her.

edit on 4-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join