It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 black box cover-up [testimony]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I noticed in previous post amazement as to what happened to the black boxes.
9/11 report tells that they were not found in the towers rubble. However, few firefighters stand by their story until this day. What is up? What could the black boxes contain?

BLACK BOX COVER-UP

Rescue workers silenced after exposing 9-11 whitewash

By Greg Szymanski

A 9-11 rescue worker recently came forward to say he was told by FBI agents to �keep my mouth shut� about one of the �black boxes� a fellow firefighter helped locate at ground zero, contradicting the official story that none of the flight and cockpit data recorders were ever recovered in the wreckage of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers.

Honorary firefighter Mike Bellone claims he was approached by unknown bureau agents a short time after he and his partner, Nicholas DeMasi, a retired New York firefighter, found three of the four �black boxes� among the WTC rubble before January 2002.

The pair first claimed in an August 2003 book entitled Behind the Scene: Ground Zero to have found the data recorders.

DeMasi said the �black boxes� were found while he traversed �ground zero� in his all-terrain vehicle (ATV) with three federal agents.

FBI and New York fire officials have denied ever finding the voice and data recorders.

Now Bellone claims agents were adamant about keeping the discovery a secret.

�They confronted me and told me to not to say anything,� recalled Bellone, referring to one of three reddish-orange boxes with two white stripes he saw in the back of DeMasi�s ATV. �I said, �Give me a good reason.� When they couldn�t, I told them I wouldn�t shut up about it.

�Why should I? I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain. It�s the truth, and Nick and I are sticking to our story as we always have.�

Bellone said he and DeMasi were not the only 9-11 rescue workers to see the �black boxes.� He said there were several other witnesses and said he knows they have been silenced by federal agents.

�I know two or three others saw what went down, but they are not talking,� said Bellone. �They got to those guys after they talked to me. The only reason I can figure they are trying to hide the truth is that the government knows it screwed up, and the recorders would prove it.�

Asked to give names of the other witnesses, he said he wouldn�t break a fellow worker�s confidence by revealing his identity.

�I can tell you this, though, it was all very strange. I worked on the spaceship Columbia cleanup, and you know when something important is found and when something is not,� he said.

The day the �black boxes� were secretly carted away, agents acted like �something big was going down,� he added.

Bellone said he never learned the FBI agents� names as this type of personal contact and information wasn�t exchanged between the civilian workers and government officials working side-by-side at ground zero.

�They had on their FBI jackets, but I�m sure I could pick them out of a lineup or recognize their pictures,� said Bellone.

The pair�s bombshell accusations blow a big hole in the official story as well as the findings in the recent 9-11 commission report.�

In Chapter 1, footnote 76, there is the sole but definitive reference to the airline �black boxes�: �The CVR�s and the FDR�s [voice and flight data recorders] from American 11 and United 175 were not found.�

Asked if DeMasi and Bellone were questioned or subpoenaed, commission spokesman Al Felzenberg said: �I can�t tell you now if he was one of the 1,200 people we interviewed or if the book was one of the countless ones we researched. We explored every lead, but I will try to find out if we talked with him and get back to you.�

Bellone said commission members never contacted him or DeMasi and never asked the two to appear before the group even though the book was published well before the hearings commenced.

�I have been contacted by only one newspaper reporter, from The Philadelphia Daily News,� said Bellone, referring to an October 2004 story by reporter William Bunch, who recapped DeMasi�s statements as well as the usual official denials.

Those close to the 9-11 investigation said the recovery of the �black boxes� is important because they may hold vital clues about what really happened on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001.

The cockpit voice recorder uses a pair of microphones to capture all cockpit sounds for the last 30 minutes of a doomed flight. The flight data recorder is also significant since it records altitude, heading and airspeed.

Both recorders are designed to withstand enormous impact and heat. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) officials said they should have withstood the conditions at the WTC.

And finding the boxes after a crash seems to be standard procedure, according to the NTSB.

�It�s extremely rare that we don�t get the recorders back,� said NTSB spokesman Ted Lopatkiewicz. �I can�t remember another case which we did not recover the recorders.�

Bellone is retired and was made an honorary New York fireman for his efforts after 9-11. DeMasi has recently retired from Engine Co. 261, nicknamed the �Flaming Skulls.�

www.americanfreepress.net...

Google: Nicholas DeMasi 9/11

[edit on 13-12-2004 by psilocin]
edit on 25-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title and fixed tags

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yet another piece of disturbing information concerning this incident. It's quite that clear there's quite an obvious cover-up on the particulars of what really happened that day. People should be outraged - demanding the truth be told. Why are we being kept in the dark about this and why should it be accepted?

Like firefighter Mike Bellone claims to have said to the alleged FBI agent:

�I said, �Give me a good reason.� When they couldn�t, I told them I wouldn�t shut up about it.�

If there's nothing damning to hide - then why hide it?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm starting to think this is one Giant deception, maybe the U.S goverment did it to them selves for a reason to go into the middile east or maybe it wasn't Bin Laden maybe it was Saddam hussien's work and they don't want to admit they made a mistake by going into afghanastan. I watched an interview with Bin laden's brothers and they don't think he did it, they said he wasn't capable of doing it.In any case there's something not rite about what happened that day, my heart tells me were all wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Here is something I posted in October about 3 of 4 black boxes being recovered. Also some news on where they might have ended up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 12/14/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It would seem to me that by now, with all the conspiracy theories circulating like wildfire around the net, the government would release what evidence they have to backup their official story. This black box report is old news, to those of us who have delved in deep. I'd be happy if they just answered the basic questions:

Prove to us with your seized security cam footage from the sheraton and the gas station that a 767 hit the pentagon. I mean you DO have the footage of the plane, right? And what was in that box covered with a blue tarp you hauled off from the pentagon? The picture shows one of the insiders waving off a policeman that wanted to help. And oh, by the way, explain to us where all the ambulances were that day at the pentagon, please, while you're at it. (normally in a disaster like this, that place would have been covered up by ambulances, and there was only one.)

Open up the data contained in the black boxes for official and public scrutiny. I mean surely we should hear the voice cockpit recordings of all that took place with the hijackers, right? (or would we hear nothing at all because the planes were remote controlled)

Give us one good reason why 3 planes managed to penetrate the most protected airspace in the world.

And please tell us why you destroyed all the evidence at the towers and had most of the steel shipped away and melted down, before any investigation was done.

Oh yeah, would love to know also how you came up with 19 hijackers within 48 hours of the biggest crime ever committed on American soil? (7 of whom are still alive?)

And why did you tell us WTC7 came down from fire damage when Larry Silverstein clearly stated that they pulled it?

The bottom line is: YOU ARE LYING.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Um...it was swamp gas.....um...reflecting off a weather baloon.....and..er...lost everything in the sun...yeah, thats it..

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You would hope the honest citizens would figure out that if something happens and you have evidence, video, black boxes etc. Don't just give it away to the FBI or CIA.

If it's video, make a backup immediately and hide it before they get there, let them take the original.

If it is not copy-able like the black boxes, hide it away until you can reveal it on-air on TV. Make a public display out of it so they can't pretend it was never found.

You cannot trust the FBI, CIA, ATF, military or any branch of Washington. They are murders and criminals.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And why did you tell us WTC7 came down from fire damage when Larry Silverstein clearly stated that they pulled it?

If you're talking about the isntance I believe you are, the term he used was fireman-speak for letting it burn itself down, since the building would be un-saveable.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I thought Larry Silverstein was the owner, not a Fireman.

Pulling a building means blowing it up in Demolishinist (is that a word?dunno....
) speak....

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I thought Larry Silverstein was the owner, not a Fireman.

Pulling a building means blowing it up in Demolishinist (is that a word?dunno....
) speak....

Well, Alex Jones says it was Silverstein telling the FDNY to 'pull' the building. Jones claims that "pull" is industry jargon for setting off controlled demolitions. However, I have seen no source that does not reference Jones or 9-11 to state this, or exactly what 'industry' he is talking about. So unless the FDNY doubles as conspiracy bombers in their spare time, they should have had no clue what he was talking about.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here you go... I have found numerous references to "pulling" buildings down. In fact, it is something that is commonly used here in the UK when describing a demolition:

"They pulled down the old car park" for example, but here is a demolition site quoting the verb "pull" in reference to a controlled demolition of a building.

Blaster Jim Redyke then directed the cabling of certain columns to "pull" the building inward,

Implosion World.com

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thank you, now we're getting somewhere

Doing some more scrounging, I did come up with this.

RBFD practices using a fire broom technique used by CDF. It allows the firefighter to "pull" the burning weeds in a controlled fashion to help burnout firelines.

It sounds to me that "pull" can also mean to burn out. Unfortunately, this is all I could find on the matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To Pull can be used to describe a number of things...

In the UK, many young people (including myself, but unsuccesfully
) go out on the pull, in search of a "fit bit of stuff" or the like!

EDIT for spelling

[edit on 15/12/04 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
How likely is it for a burning WTC7 to go down in such a perfect demolition style?

The fire was so perfectly distributed that the interior base floors went out in a perfectly timed way.

Whether you look at it as intentional or not the base was clearly undercut in the way it fell.

I find it hard to buy that an unintentional fire would have caused such a neat collapse. So symetric. Not one side, for example the one closest to the twin towers going down first. Not even the slightest of variance.

edit spelling

[edit on 15-12-2004 by slank]

kix

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am saddened by the fact that so many people in the US eat their hamburgers and go their merry ways without ever asking the hard questions, the "what ifs", etc etc.

The black boxes (orange colored) must have survived the crashes (all four) but inexplicably so they could not find them!
COME ON the us landed on the moon with punny technology, found the Titanic 15 years ago and they could not find 4 air data recorders..... with locators on them???

sorry my fairy tale time ended long ago....my eyes are wide open

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Why are we being kept in the dark about this and why should it be accepted?

Because the gov, media and their advertisers knows perfectly well that US needs the
"war on terror" to secure strategik resources to keep the hegemony in the world. Its absolutely vital for USA.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Have you guys prolly came up with the thought of the so called "FBI" agents weren't exactly FBI agents but part of the terrorist group that snuck into the crowd and retrieved the blackboxes?

[edit on 16-12-2004 by PerfektLie]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfektLie
Have you guys prolly came up with the thought of the so called "FBI" agents weren't exactly FBI agents but part of the terrorist group that snuck into the crowd and retrieved the blackboxes?

[edit on 16-12-2004 by PerfektLie]

Yes, alot of us actually think that.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
bah humbug... you guys will believe anything.

What a sad nation.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Did anyone think of any of this the day this happen, i sure as hell didnt. Why wont the goverment release all the info, the black boxes, the othe videos of the pentagon "plane". Its simple, right now the rating for bush say, yea you go man, you get those evil doers. And that is all the goverment wants, so why would they do anything to endanger that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join