It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Beings Seen Rapidly Climbing Mexican Volcano

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: stosh64

What food supply does a group of 8 ft primates eat up on a frozen volcano top?

Not saying that this is not a hoax, probably will be but .. About the food . I would be eating the food that I cultivate inside the caverns where I live, where it is reasonably warm and where I can keep livestock ... Thin air is not a problem, If I was born in those conditions, that means my body has adapted from birth to living under those conditions (I would probably have a hard time surviving on the lower planes with such oxygen saturated air). If I have lived in those heights for my whole life I would know what type of plants (if any) and what type of animal (if any) is able to survive in the caves (city ?) where I live.

Not saying that is, how it is, just putting this out as food for thought .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm thinking hoax on this one.

Very unclear video, blurry black "beings" that could easily be humans, and ultimately it wreaks of some sort of Slender Man revival. Someone could easily have just made up a false translation of a random news article to make it look like an encounter as well.

Cool, but no cigar.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How about each other, it has been known to happen regarding other primates. Humanity being one of them, after all needs must. Pretty sure this is a hoax all the same.
edit on 7-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
ive always needed S&P when i watch Jamie Maussan's videos

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Talk about next level bull#.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Most of the reactions are full of fear. Is this the mankind that wants to meet the aliens so bad?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I read the comments, could it be just sped up vision?

Does remind me a little of the hikers/climbers in Washington State?, that filmed a "Person", from a distance, that appeared brown, climbing Rapidly, yes seemingly very rapidly, Down a mountain side in great strides, and disappeared into a ravine....quickly.
All 4 or so climbers saw this and were commenting how they couldnt believe this "Guy" was going down the mountain so fast, without falling etc....at one stage I think the "Person" stops and looks at the group...naturally freaks them out.
I dont know what the outcome was of the episode....but strange things seem to happen in the mountains and forests of Northern America.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I froze the video at 5:35 and took a snapshot. The pic in the OP is at top and the video below. Amazingly, one being becomes two. Poor detective work, Stosh…

the bottom image with two lifeforms within a few feet of each other is easy to explain

*remember the fast climbing entities covered a 3 hour climb in 10 minutes--- therefore the bottom video frame showing two entities.... in contrast to the Top Image 'Still Pic' which only shows a single entity (the one behind the leader)

is because the entity in the lead position quickly ducked behind the rock directly in front of that team of creatures... the one left standing there (at a slower 24 frames per second) was probably wondering why his Buddy just took-off at a Vampire's speed.

I can only justify these creatures if they are off-world Aliens, their craft hidden in a high altitude, thin air, cold air climate (like home)...
these are not very likely indigenous, long time resident-families-clans of natural creatures, because of the difficulties in having sustainable resources at their disposal... (no food or heat or expansive shelters)
Otherwise, these creatures or pockets of clans or families would always be migrating to new digs...out in the open and seen often... which is not the case---the fast climbers are rare indeed

edit on th31142071354708392015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Likely hoaxed or a mis-ID... but darnit, love the strange humanoid sightings of all stripes.

So thanks for bringing it here.

And as far as it being real... more things in heaven and Earth blah blah...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64 Must be the worst camera guy.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
See, i totally believe in bigfoot and the lochness monster and probably the most, aliens. I mean, we can't be the only living things in the universe. I'm not saying that bigfoot (or yeti in this case) doesn't exist, quite the opposite actually, and i'm not saying that that picture is fake, but how come people can never get clear photos!!!! I could get a clear photo with a dora the explorer camera! That picture is ok though, just not convincing to the non-beliver. Do you agree or disagree?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
@ blizzard12 , It depends on the camera man or the camera itself . Some ppl are so terrified by their encounter that they ruin the shoot even if they are good camera men.
And speaking of Giants, here's a video you guys would love

edit on 17-1-2015 by TheChildhoodLane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join