It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Beings Seen Rapidly Climbing Mexican Volcano

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Stuff like this is what started my journey here at ATS.
To me, this is one of the better sightings I have seen.

In a recent interview on Tercermilenio television, climber Guillermo Vidales, also known as Huracán Vidales, said that mountain rescue crews on Popocatepetl saw humanoid creatures measuring about 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) in height at an altitude of over 4,000 meters (13,000 feet). Seen on more than one occasion, the beings appeared to be thin and brown and not wearing any visible clothing. They showed amazing speed and skill, according to Vidales.

Once, we saw one of these individuals climb up the glacier in 10 minutes, a stretch that we linger about 3-4 hours to go. They have an amazing agility.

I will be curious to hear the varied insights by people on both sides.

SOURCE
edit on 1 4 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Los Yetis?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Possibly some form of mountain Gorilla? Or that old chestnut CGI at play?

Personally i would like to think we have found the Yeti, now if only we could also find Shangri La, oops wrong continent.

Joking aside, its most lightly an interesting hoax.

edit on 4-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If you look at that article you will see that there is no footage, nor any photos. It is a purely anecdotal tale with not a skerrick of supporting evidence. The photos in the article seem put there to suggest these are the 'creatures' being discussed, but this is not so. Jamie Maussan's presence should raise some flags as well.

I made a comment on the site which published this article, suggesting this was just a tale, and asking for some supporting evidence. For some reason my comment was not posted. I wonder why?

Unsubstantiated junk to draw hits to that website, in my opinion.
edit on 4-1-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No doubt.
Or rocks and snow.

link   
Ohh nice I bet they are intelligent Yeti, smart enough to avoid camera crews. They must be on thier way to some hidden caves or something.

link   

Is there actual footage besides a brief glimpse, or just guys talking about it?

They say these creatures walked up a section in 5 minutes, a section they said takes a normal person 3 hours.

Where's that footage?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Possibly some form of mountain Gorilla? Or that old chestnut CGI at play?

Personally i would like to think we have found the Yeti, now if only we could also find Shangri La, oops wrong continent.

I know, lol. I am no pro about spotting CGI, and I hesitated posting due to the pounding I know these subjects receive.

But that is also why I decided to post. If its crap it will be pointed out here I am sure.
peace

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
the screen capture were two people you can see that at 1:50 of the video.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

They watched one of these things for 10 minutes and didn't get a picture or video?

Naaaaaah.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Is there actual footage besides a brief glimpse, or just guys talking about it?

I thought that at 1:56 in the vid, the single thing at the top was 'it'.
But my eyes suck and I cant be sure what the hell it is.
That's why I posted, I know these vids get highly scrutinized here. A GOOD thing.
If hoax put in the bin.
I just appreciate the analysis, like I said my eyes suck. Time for new glasses.....

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
Jamie Maussan's presence should raise some flags as well.

As soon as I saw it was him, I knew it was rubbish. He can't help himself...

He is a living tabloid.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Assume this is real for a moment,
Is there any allies to the hollow earth theory?

Perhaps if the beings are true, then perhaps they are of the hollow earth. It could possibly explain why we have not found any of these great apes (yeti, big foot). Just a thought, the creature in question is heading to the top of a volcano. possible entrance?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Cool story but the man speaking at the beginning of the video looks like the same guy who perpetrates known hoaxes and fake videos regularly in Mexico. Ah Jamie Maussan appears to be his name.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Tell us, how many times in the regular world of news information we see on TV do we actually see the event that the news describes? Oh, yes, the reporters are on the scene and provide video of the after effects of the tornado, flood, accident, shooting, robbery, etc. but how frequently do they catch the actual event? Perhaps that will change with the growing popularity of body video cameras, but still it is unusual for a camera to catch the actual event. So don't knock this video to hard. As for Jaime reporting the event, he may have loose standards by our standards, but any person or program interested in strange phenomena would also roll those tapes. Be a skeptic if inclined, but be a judicious one.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So apes have been using entrances to hollow Earth for 1000s of years but man has never stumbled across them or seen apes use them. Seems unlikely.

edit:

well, until this event.

edit on 1/4/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I froze the video at 5:35 and took a snapshot. The pic in the OP is at top and the video below. Amazingly, one being becomes two. Poor detective work, Stosh…

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

All good, and good to see you're not taking it personally, many do.

I was actually hoping this was going to be good footage, the screen shot looked promising, but then I saw Mr Maussan's mug and all hope was lost.

No surprise then, that the footage is rather terrible.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Possibly some form of mountain Gorilla?

Mountain Gorilla in Mexico, in North America?

How many classes did you miss in school?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As soon as I saw Jaime Maussan in the video, I turned it off. He's been associated with, and helped advertise too many hoaxes. Therefore, anything that involves this man has no credibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join