It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The boy, the book and the Earth. Dream..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I had this very vivid and interesting dream about a month ago and it's been nagging away at my brain since then.

Now I do dream a lot, sometimes up to 3 or 4 times a night but I have never had a dream this strange before my dreams are usually very vivid and I remember lots of details. Sorry this might be a long read. It does get interesting I promise.

It started off with a childhood friend and I. We were never close and still aren't, however in the dream we were catching up like old friends would. I was in a beachside house with her and other people, I can't remember what we were doing or talking about. Then we were driving in a car along the coast and all of a sudden the road was flooded. She kept telling me that it was fine and to keep going, I didn't think it was such a good idea.
*Dream shift*

We are now in a hospital, a modern hospital. There are lots of people around, I am trying to find a toilet and I come across a boy and a girl. The boy was very aggressive, I can't remember why or what he said to me but he was not happy with me at all.
Anyway we keep on walking and we see a door, we decide to go in. There are two woman in the room, it was a normal looking "office" there was a desk, a black leather couch, side table, lamp etc. They were offering us meditations and we decided that we wanted to do one.
I watched my friend lay on the ground while one of the woman sat over her. I then decided it was my time to lay down, so I did. I remember closing my eyes and they begin to feel heavy.
Dreamshift*

It's really dark, I'm looking around, then out of the corner of my eye I notice a little boy, he would have only been a couple of years old. He had shorts and a t-shirt on with chocolate brown hair. He was sitting with his legs crossed and an open book sitting between them.
This book was huge, it was very old looking, the pages had this yellow stain look to them. Upon closer inspection I realize the boy is sitting on top of the Earth, our Earth. I sit there staring at him from afar not really understanding what is going on, I didn't speak to him nor did he speak to me. I don't even know if he even knew I was there. Now I am standing above him, well I think I was I had no body, well not that I could see in the dream.
Anyway, he starts pulling "Gods" out of the book and throwing them in different places of the Earth, different gods for different parts of the world, as they hit the continents/countries there was a bright flash of light..

Now I'm in ancient Greece, well I think it was, I'm quite ignorant when it comes to Greek history and mythology and what it would have been like back in the ancient times.

I was walking along a beach or a desert, I'm not sure I didn't see any water but there was brown sand for miles and it was piled up like dunes. I remember staring at the horizon in awe as the sun was setting over the cliffs afar the orange, yellow and red colours were absolutely breathtaking. I turn to my left where there are lots if people building huge temples or structures.
I was walking past these massive columns and huge horses were carved into the stone, as if they were a structure of their own but they were all damaged and broken. I remember stoping and asking a gentleman why they were all broken, he responded but I can't remember what he said.

I kept on walking around, looking at all the different buildings them I see the "main temple" . Looking up I see a huge symbol. It was a full moon with a crescent moon on each side of it and it was perfect. It wasn't damaged or broken and I asked the same gentleman why this one wasn't damaged or broken and he replied with, "Because it is sacred". I didn't question him on this and I just look at the amazing structure before me and then I woke up.

I have to say this is one of the most interesting dreams I have ever had before and I really have no idea where to even start to interpret it. So if you made it this far and could shed some light on it, that would be awesome.

I really wish I asked more questions, especially wished I had talked to the little boy, but I was just an observer of my own subconscious movie with no lucidity

Thanks for reading
edit on 4/1/15 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It is wonderful that you could remember so much detail. Intriguing dream.

new topics

join