It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Strange drone perhaps?

page: 1

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:19 AM
Good morning everyone.

After re-reading some of my favorite topics in this part of ats(the cali sighting), I was flipping threw youtube this A.M and i subscribe to a man who goes by the name of crow777.

I'm sure some of you here know who i am talking about, he's into the chem-trail thing. but that isn't what this thread is about.

He does have some nice optics in his reach. the video i will include here the good stuff starts around 5:10. and like i said i have no horse in the chemtrail race but at the end of this clip it looks like he may have gotten a intresting drone type craft.

might be a quad-copter might be something else, but thats why ya'll are here

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:26 AM
The video you linked to. Yes the object is weird IMO if there is no hoax... if you want to post a vide do the utube button and get the box the cut and paste the video number as in start at the end and back track until you come to the forward slash.. delete everything left to include the / and hit enter wallah the video will appear... Hope that helps.. gets deleted and all that remains is the 1jr8bc_ucVc

edit on 4-1-2015 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:32 AM
a reply to: 727Sky

and if it is as far as he thinks it is from him that would be quite the sharp turn to go down on the left out of frame and then back up on the right side.

i dont think it aliens or whatever....

but i do think it's us. and it seems he's in the right place geographically at least historically, to be seeing strange test flights.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:49 AM
Caveats about "well, if it's real, then..." apply... but it doesn't look like a drone or quad-copter to me... looks like a cylinder with a grid over red lights on the end facing the viewer. Pretty anomalous as far as known air flight... not so strange if one subscribes to (or just considers the possibility of) the secret space force meme (if it's widely known enough to count as a meme, that is).

Nice find, anyway... I wouldn't have seen it as I stay away from chemtrail stuff... so thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
a reply to: Baddogma

What I think it looks like is one of those floating Chinese lanterns, filmed while it was fairly high above the camera. Notice the flickering light along with a darker section in the middle where the candle gonadal would be held.

Like one of these

The apparent movement is due to him panning the camera around and then going back to relocate it, as he states in the video. He mentions it was moving as would be expected if it was being pushed my prevailing wind but if it was moving quickly he wouldn't have gotten any detail on the object while he was panning a magnified view past it, it would have been an unrecognizable blur. It would also be nearly impossible to locate by the naked eye if it had any kind of moderate altitude to it's small size.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:56 AM
a reply to: Sammamishman

Hmmm... admittedly I didn't study it for too long. You may be absolutely correct.

I (thought I) saw a grid over the flame colored end... and movement didn't even enter to my appraisal as I took the movement of the lens as a given... if the lens was on a tripod and steady, though... but those Chinese lanterns do get around! Heh....

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
Aside from being the only person ever to prove the moon is a hologram Crow777 has caught around 6 or 7 UFO's since he appeared on the scene.

Not one of his discoveries seemingly goes any where and most worryingly - the more questionable objects he "captures", the more donations he gets which goes towards more powerful kit - which then leads to more questionable objects.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:55 PM
a reply to: [post=18835106]Sammamishman[

i feel like i need to state that i do NOT subscribe to the whole chem-trail thing. geo engineering thing like cloud seeding....maybe.

the lantern thing seems possible but not entirely probable.....the body on top is almost jet black. no reflection from the setting sun or illumination from the candle.

he writes for a paper so it would seem he has ALLOT more to lose (creditability wise) to hoax this. I'm totally in the missed I.D'ed boat but i don't think its a lantern.

some of his ideas are out there, but that doesn't change the fact hes out side, looking up, with a nice camera and lenses so in that train of thought i think it puts him at high odds of catching some strange things.

take it for what you can/or will.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:25 PM
a reply to: penroc3
Hmmmm,.... well putting aside my open derision of chem trailers, I think the first object is not a drone but a low orbit satellite or space junk. It appears to be be spinning at least 60rpm. His explanation of it "moving to the left" is incorrect and as another poster has pointed out, due to him changing the camera angle. In any case it doesn't really move much at all, its apparent movement could be explained however if it was in orbit.

The so called "chem plane" that is mysteriously white without markings is like that because surprise, surprise, its a private business jet, either a Challenger or Gulfstream by the engine layout, winglets and windows. The fact you cannot see the rego is hardly surprising at that distance and many owners particularly if its a fractional ownership or lease aircraft don't paint up there birds.

I agree that the last object is unidentified and frankly cant guess what it is. But I doubt that it is a drone.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:15 AM
a reply to: thebozeian

i agree with 99.9% of what you said. chem trails seem to be at the very least a paranoid delusion of how con trails work and increased air traffic.

every thing up till the cool shot of the virgin flyby is conjecture at BEST, but more likely delusions of a paranoid mind.

like i said the good stuff starts after 5:10.

have you ever seen anything like that? civilian or other wise?

and i guess it was early and i misunderstood when he explained reacquiring the object in his scope. I think Crow777 is a honest guy who reports what he is seeing.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
When you magnify digital images you get all sorts of effects from pixellation - IMO there is no way of knowing what this is, and speculation about UFO's etc is just wishful thinking.

It is something out of focus, and impossible to identify, and anyone making any sort of conclusion or fantastical speculation is just jerking themselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:03 PM
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

i understand what your saying, but to be honest you came across kind of short and rude.

I know that it is out of focus but i just thought it was interesting none the less. It might not be sharp but it obviously has a strange light(maybe propulsion system) on the bottom and a strange over all space and color. You might be surprised what you can get from a simi-blurred image as long as it has a good outline.

sometimes its fun to look at unknowns and just speculate to what they MIGHT be, not 100% what they ARE.....

new topics

top topics