It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew On Front Pages of British Tabloids.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well sadly he is a prince so his likely criminal/pathological behavior will get covered up and protected by the UK govt.

Much like Ewok I agree that the extradition laws are BS and wouldn't it be a ironic twist if the person disserviced the most by it would be the royals that helped put it in place.

But the worst disservice of it all would be to the US inmates that are housed with him. I can already see the look of disapointment on the poor inmate's face when he, all excited (literally) to meet his new push'n cushion, finds out it's not cute little "Prince" the musician but some pasty goober who calls himself a prince. You can hear the wah wah sad trombone sound as his excitement fades into a limp noodle from the let down. He thought he was going to have fun and instead he gets what he thinks is the worst "Prince" impersonator in the world and the worst part is he's not even attractive.

I can hear the nightly arguments in the cell now.

Prince andrews: "I really must protest to this lewd treatment bubba, my mommy is a queen"
Bubba: "Thats OK cause i'm your new daddy and I proclaim yous nows a queen too."

Seriously though. I hope the attention to this case is more than what they can sweep under the carpet and somebody arrests and tries him in court of law whether it be american or UK. Child rape is child rape and nobody regardles of how entitled they are should be able to get away with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
One weakness to the truth is that Cameron is a cousin of the queen's and so its all within the family - so to speak.

Cameron is so far removed from the Queen as to be meaningless. A fifth, or sixth cousin is hardly a relation! The Queen probably has hundreds of far flung relations.

This issue is being extensively covered in the British media.

To the OP. I think that you are confusing your Epsteins. Brian Epstein, the manager of the Beatles knew Savile. There is no evidence that Jeffery Epstein knew Savile. With people making such basic mistakes, one wonders how this story will develop.

Regards

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Google and Youtube plus a few others work to censor the internet by hidding news on page ten and people not knowing this means they continue to get away with it unlike the MSM who we all know is working to pump propaganda from the state.

No big deal if Andrew went with a Hooker all them years ago because picking up a girl freinds in a bar would soon see him on rape charges if he did her and didn't then put a ring on her finger.

Sorry girls but i have seen a few of you in action and this type of thing goes on.
edit on 4-1-2015 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Several former police officers admitted in a private online forum that paedophile investigations by Scotland Yard were closed down as they started to expose VIPs. They made a series of incendiary comments over four months in a closed forum for former and serving officers in the Metropolitan Police Service. Exaro today reveals a series of discussion threads that expose the scale of the cover-up.

www.exaronews.com...
www.exaronews.com...
edit on 4-1-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Guilty until proven innocent, eh?

Why not? It's that way for everyone else.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

That is actually a pretty valid point if he drove a forklift in a warehouse as opposed to being a prince he would very possibly be in prison on remand until they had a trial to see if he should be in prison or not.

I've never thought about it that way before, I feel a bit foolish beleiving all that innocent until proven guilty business.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I only know because I've lived it. Been a while ago now.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Also Cobalic1978, There are new victims being added to the case and New Perps, including Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, remember him from The OJ Trial he was all over television as a Color Commentator LOL. Peace
Arjunanda reply to: Cobaltic1978

From The New York Times:

The motion requests to add two more alleged victims to the case, including the woman, identified as “Jane Doe No. 3,” who said she had sexual relations with Prince Andrew and Mr. Dershowitz when she was underage.

On Saturday, Mr. Dershowitz said he “categorically and unequivocally” denied all of the allegations. He said he would file disbarment proceedings against the lawyers who filed the motion, Bradley J. Edwards, a lawyer in Florida, and Paul G. Cassell, a former federal judge and a law professor at the University of Utah.

“They are lying deliberately, and I will not stop until they’re disbarred,” Mr. Dershowitz said in a phone interview.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I did not mention Brian epstein - you took the leap which went at step too far for yourself - regards.

Epstein who as a friend of both andrew and Fergy was friends with a lot of people from show business and elsewhere and from all around the world. I am referring to Jeffrey Epstein a man with a notorious business of selling sex - not someone you would expect a prince of the royal family to be hobnobbing with. I will say it again - birds of a feather...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Its been a sly change in the way the police conduct their enquiries. A friend of ours was called into the polie station and arrested before they had even investigated the claim made against him. He had to go to court and was photographed and put in the paper which gave him a terrible shock. The police slow pedalled his case and he had to get solicitors and was forced to use his savings `and then take a loan to pay a large sum of money each month for their services/charges and when it came to court - it was all dismissed. Lost job, lost savings and he has never been the same since. This is what happens to you if you are not from the elite and just an ordinary member of the public.

Yet I see andrew and his buddies with no problem whatsoever - it makes me mad.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You forget the little hushed up story about the people who were overstepped and had hoped to be leader of the tories. Didn't you wonder why cameron, hardly heard of by the british public was suddenly jettisoned into top dog seat?
It has caused a lot of problems within the party as he is particularly unpopular with other MP's. He is also unused to this level of responsibility and its probably why he is such a U turn politician. He is there because the queen 'suggested' it would be good were he there. You may also remember he awarded her an extra £40 million odd after he got the job on the quiet, which also says a lot during these times of austerity and the cuts we are all facing.

Still we had better cheer up it looks like Boris next - God save us from the snobs of our public schools. Perhaps cameron will be the next major of london or disappear out of politics altogether as he's pretty inept at it?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

No, in the OP you said…

… and the embarrassing problem of Epstein being a buddy of Jimmy Saville

Epstein was not a buddy of Savile. Like I said, you have picked up the wrong Epstein and and seem to be confused between Brian Epstein, who did know Savile, and Jeffrey Epstein who did not. The devil's in the detail and if people get the detail wrong...

Regards

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
You forget the little hushed up story about the people who were overstepped and had hoped to be leader of the tories. Didn't you wonder why cameron, hardly heard of by the british public was suddenly jettisoned into top dog seat?

Clearly you have no clue about how the leader of political parties in the UK are selected. Cameron was the leader of the Conseravtive Party (since 2005) and on being the leader of the party with the most seats at the election in 2010, he became the Prime Mnister. He was not "suddenly jettisoned". If he ws so unpopular he would be replaced. You need to go back to and and research the subject.

Regards

edit on 4/1/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You are quite right, I remember him as Norman Lamont's adviser on Black thursday and had forgotten his sitting on the opposition front bench as he was so lacklustre I didn't notice him. I stand by his unpopularity as would point out that he had to stand back from the Scottish referendum because he admitted himself he was too unpopular and hampered by his etonian background.

I will leave cameron here as he's not the purpose of my post, just a sideline.

edit on 4-1-2015 by Shiloh7 because: I pressed the wrong button as posted instead of moving my mouse. sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

Wow, threatening the attorneys with a disbarring, it appears he doth protest too much. I would clear my name first, then think about going after the attorneys, but I don't think I would make it public knowledge either, not really classy is it?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah Cobaltic1978 and one of The Attorneys is an Ex Federal Judge. Me thinks like you he does protesteth a little too much LOL! Peace, Arjunanda. a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
So everybody agrees Prince Andrew is a paedophile, then?

Guilty until proven innocent, eh?

well it certainly doesn't look good.

the Duke of York may have immunity from prosecution for his alleged involvement

His return comes as it emerged the Duke of York may have immunity from prosecution for his alleged involvement in the crimes committed by his billionaire sex offender friend Jeffrey Epstein under a deal with the US government. The secret plea agreement with American prosecutors struck in 2007 protects Epstein, along with any of his 'co-conspirators' from a number of criminal charges relating to an alleged international sex trafficking ring set up for the rich and famous. Details of the 'non-prosecution' agreement obtained by Epstein through his 'significant social and political connections' came after Prince Andrew made a robust rebuttal of the allegations by Virginia Roberts that she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York when she was only 17. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... overnment.html#ixzz3NssQh9oO Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

something happened

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Prince Andrew could face a Scotland Yard investigation if the woman at the centre of the 'sex slave' scandal files a formal complaint against him, it has been reported. Virginia Roberts alleges she was coerced in to sleeping with the prince on three occasions in London, New York and the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean - between 1999 and 2002 - at parties organised by billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police told the Daily Telegraph that they had not received any allegations relating to Miss Roberts, but that police 'would investigate it' if they received a complaint. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... overnment.html#ixzz3NtFxXE3v Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am sick of all these people getting off scott free, those hollyweirdos too, just sweep it under the rug

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
the Duke of York may have immunity from prosecution for his alleged involvement

No, he's not immune from prosecution. Howver, the allegations are just that. Allegations.

Regards

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
would you not agree that the allegations are not unfounded though?

Sorry if I missed something that you posted that would suggest otherwise.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join