It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some info..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. I just have a quick question. Is there somwhere where I can look at catalogued spacial objects? I'm looking for somthing with the number 221, and it should be somwhere under "Anomalous Orbital Objects" but I can't find it anywhere on NASA's site or anything. I tried Google as well, but no go. Any help? Or is there such a list at all?

Thanks,

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Could this be it?

221 Eos

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Or NGC211 the small ellipitical galaxy next to the andromeda galaxy? AKA M101

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Not quite sure what you mean by "Anomalous Orbital Objects." Where did you hear about this or get this information? For now I'll have to go with that you're looking for what spacedoubt suggested.

If you want to know about Potentially Hazardous Asteroids (PHAs) here's a couple links. NASA's Near Earth Object Groupds or Harvard's List of PHAs

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
All seem to match what I've found: that it's just a Near Earth Object, a random asteroid with an id number.

The whole thing was I have a friend who was telling me about how "UFO's are orbiting Earth, and NASA's classified them as asteroids." Then he mentioned somthing about a list of either-or undecided objects crammed into a list he called the "Anamalous Orbital Objects" and he said Object #221 was somehow supposed to prove what he said. So, being the overly-kind person I am (and one who loved to stick his foot in his mouth) I told him I'd ask around for some info. I've scoured* the net and no luck so the only other place I could think of for reliable info was here. Again, as far as I can tell its just an orbiting asteroid, either a NEO or an PHA. Again, thanks for the feedback and help.

--Gimp--

new topics

top topics

join