It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Was Buried For A Reason. It Is Evil. It Was Obtained By Robbing A Grave. Again An Evil.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It Is Illegal To Rob Graves.

Why Do Scientists Still Go Out There Digging Up Things From The Past. We Are Not Supposed To Dig Things Up. The Planet And Time Has Buried It For A Reason. The People In It Were Not Meant For This Lifetime. We Resurrected The Dead.. Look We Created A Miracle.

The Bible Should Be Burned And Buried Back Where It Came. We Were Cursed By Grave Robbing It To Start With. It Was Buried For A Reason."To Be Killed" Because The People Of The Time Realized What It Was All Evil.
It Is Up To You Whether It Will Come True Or Not. Revelation Will Only Happen To Those Who Believe It Will.(Rapture) Those Of Us That Do Not Believe It Will Sit On The Sidelines Unharmed. I Will Be Crying For All Who Do Not Take My Words To Heart.

No Prophecy Is Fixed. The Actions Of All The People Around The Prophecy Must Play Out Perfectly. If One Person Is Killed That Should Have Been In It, Before The Prophecy Is Fulfilled, That Prophecy Must Be Thrown Out And Another Created. But Not One Of The People From That Time Is Alive Now. So Everything You Read Is A Dead Prophecy.

Revelation Only Mentions Two Figures God And The Anti-Christ. The Prophecy Doesn't Contain Any Other Specific Names So It Is About Them Only.. If You Wan't To Put Yourself In It By All Means Have Fun..I Will Not Fight For Either Side.(Gentile) So I Will Be Here When Its All Over.

Hopefully This Will Open Some Eyes.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How do you know it was buried? How do you know a graverobber took it? What a crock of you know what. #.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthSeekerKnight

As a christian I will pray for you. The bible shall not be burned but studied. You need to understand how this world so you can fully grasp what the bible is used for. The bible should not be taken literal. That is your mistake. God is very much alive, more alive & aware then us. Our world is divided into 2 & that is the physical world and spiritual world. The bible is like a blueprint/timeline put here to tell us & warn us about the evil in this world & about the future. Once you actually feel God and talk to him & feel him you will know the truth. If you complain about the bible/God...it does noting to you but cause more sadness.

You should look up how to connect with God on a spiritual level. I bet you have never tried that before. Do it I dare you. Try to pray to God.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Your argument confuses me. On one hand, you say that the words of the dead do not apply to us who are living but then, on the other hand, you seem to attribute validity to them by believing there will be fulfilled prophesies for those who believe in them.

Can you clarify a bit? Do you believe them to be divine but evil or are you saying they are completely secular and mundane but are evil because they will drive humanity to attempt to fulfill the prophesies manually?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's pretty easy to blame the future on a book.

however it is just a warning, with guidelines following the specified indoctrination.

Sure theres some links to more ancient sources such as Summaria and Egypt. But that's just what they are. Sources to older content from a different form of indoctrination.

If there is anything to learn from society. Lame things are continued verbally. Well secrets are held within the symbolic artwork.

The liturature tries to gain the mystic and secret language of the images, Where the images will always reprisent what the images states. Weither true or not.

If we relied on everything people told us instead of direct experience, Scientific discoveries wouldn't happen.
For years people said that it was impossible to fly. Tho there was plenty of contradictions.

Sure lots of people agreed that making a human fly is possible but likewise the mundane portion of humanity that takes the words of others literally as universal facts are the ones that hold back true consiousness. Which is perception and adaptation. If we have a problem we fix it. We don't debate over who did what and why. Usually that is the case. Fire fighters are going to sit around and discuss who set the building on fire well there are people burning inside.

It's unlikely a book that is 2000 years old will have the answers for you.

Also, For comparison. The roman arena is 2000 years old. And it's in pretty good shape.
Better shape than most monuments that are claimed to be 2000 years old or a little bit older. Expecially since its in an area that rains a lot and has lot of activity.

Even for monuments that do get restored. The roman arena is in exceptional shape for being 2000 years old, well existing within an active city.

Makes you wonder if the logic stated above applies to what we think of the ancient passed.
It's likely if people are lying and getting it wrong now that such books that threaten you into believing its every word must be benevolent in nature. Of course, its a collage of many stories collected around the middle east and northern africa areas as well as rome and greece since they all pitched in together to create the many pages you see those particular major religions.

Jesus's happy go lucky attitude probably comes from Budda. Since the silk road existed. And many romans were known for their silk togas.

The only place you could get silk was Asia, from the string from silk worm butts.
Saying that budism disn't effect christianity is like saying the romans never traded with the Chinese.

But its not like that was their original plan. It just kinda all fell together.

Some radical jews formed their own religion seperate from the jewish congrigation. All a based on a Jim Jones type character known as the teacher of Rightiousness or James the Just. They even both have the same Abriviated names lol.

Basically James formed his own small community based on his doctrains, Which taught that his brother was Jesus and was killed by romans but rezed into Heaven.
People went along with it. Because he had a lot of religious texts that only priests could of got their hands on.

The texts are known as fragments of the Dead seas scrolls.

It is possible that James wrote the Dead sea Scroll, or rather plagorized much of the text from the Temple library at Alexandria.

The library of Alexandria was burned down in 48 BC, Which means within that period and the 40 years that followed. Texts that were evacuated from Alexandria ended up on Jerusalem and the nearby towns along the northern coast of Africa.

Legend has it that Ceasar was assasinated in 44 BC.

Yet, He was said to of been alive and acompanied the destruction of Alexandria.

The ancient accounts by Plutarch, Aulus Gellius, Ammianus Marcellinus, and Orosius agree that Caesar accidentally burned the library down during his visit to Alexandria in 48 BC.

Anyways, He lived within the time frame appropriate for the jewish rebellion that caused the paul character to hunt James down. James would of got everything needed from Alexandria to start his own religion.

Alexandria was burned down, So who could prove where he got the information from?
he doesn't have to tell you where he got the texts from.

But we all know that many of the scrolls found in the dead sea caves by qumran were from Alexandria.

edit on 3-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeekerKnight
The Bible Should Be Burned And Buried Back Where It Came. We Were Cursed By Grave Robbing It To Start With. It Was Buried For A Reason."To Be Killed" Because The People Of The Time Realized What It Was All Evil.

You're aware that the Bible is in fact 66 books, yes?
...written over a time period of at least 1500 years, by 40 different authors, in different times, places, roles, responsibilities? The writers range from shepherds to Kings, from Jews to Gentiles, from Jerusalem to Babylon, in multiple languages, multiple eras, multiple world powers and multiple minorities. The Bible is about as diverse a book as you could ask for.

It's not just "a book" that was "stolen from a grave", so your entire premise is false.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2015 by Halfswede because: no longer necessary

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

yeah i know, i fixed it.

The Dead sea scrolls

Here's sources.
edit on 3-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

revelation mentions Mary, the mother and child, kings, angels, etc. Not just God and the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Good start...

Why Do Scientists Still Go Out There Digging Up Things From The Past. We Are Not Supposed To Dig Things Up.

Interesting premise...
Stephen King-esque...

The Planet And Time Has Buried It For A Reason.

The People In It Were Not Meant For This Lifetime. We Resurrected The Dead.. Look We Created A Miracle.

Getting a little bit vague...

The Bible Should Be Burned And Buried Back Where It Came. We Were Cursed By Grave Robbing It To Start With.

Will this End the Curse?

It Was Buried For A Reason."To Be Killed" Because The People Of The Time Realized What It Was All Evil.

Hold on is the Curse happening because it was GraveRobbed or because it's Evil?
Are the bits about Love Evil?

It Is Up To You Whether It Will Come True Or Not. Revelation Will Only Happen To Those Who Believe It Will.(Rapture) Those Of Us That Do Not Believe It Will Sit On The Sidelines Unharmed.

I'm now going to ask for a Source to this specific Curse you're talking about...

I Will Be Crying For All Who Do Not Take My Words To Heart.

Can I take it to Brain first to decypher and scrutinise...

No Prophecy Is Fixed.

Huh?...

The Actions Of All The People Around The Prophecy Must Play Out Perfectly. If One Person Is Killed That Should Have Been In It, Before The Prophecy Is Fulfilled, That Prophecy Must Be Thrown Out And Another Created. Then it's not a prophecy!!!

Bold is mine!!!...

But Not One Of The People From That Time Is Alive Now. So Everything You Read Is A Dead Prophecy.

Uh huh...

Revelation Only Mentions Two Figures God And The Anti-Christ. The Prophecy Doesn't Contain Any Other Specific Names So It Is About Them Only

Also Jesus, & the Angels, & Arch Angel Michael, & The Four Horsemen, & The Twelve Tribes, & The Kings of Earth & their Armies, & the Nations of Earth...

If You Wan't To Put Yourself In It By All Means Have Fun..I Will Not Fight For Either Side.(Gentile) So I Will Be Here When Its All Over.

Unless you pass away before The Prophecy...

It will definitely raise some Eyebrows.
edit on 3-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Good start...

Why Do Scientists Still Go Out There Digging Up Things From The Past. We Are Not Supposed To Dig Things Up.

Interesting premise...
Stephen King-esque...

The Planet And Time Has Buried It For A Reason.

The People In It Were Not Meant For This Lifetime. We Resurrected The Dead.. Look We Created A Miracle.

Getting a little bit vague...

The Bible Should Be Burned And Buried Back Where It Came. We Were Cursed By Grave Robbing It To Start With.

Will this End the Curse?

It Was Buried For A Reason."To Be Killed" Because The People Of The Time Realized What It Was All Evil.

Hold on is the Curse happening because it was GraveRobbed or because it's Evil?
Are the bits about Love Evil?

It Is Up To You Whether It Will Come True Or Not. Revelation Will Only Happen To Those Who Believe It Will.(Rapture) Those Of Us That Do Not Believe It Will Sit On The Sidelines Unharmed.

I'm now going to ask for a Source to this specific Curse you're talking about...

I Will Be Crying For All Who Do Not Take My Words To Heart.

Can I take it to Brain first to decypher and scrutinise...

No Prophecy Is Fixed.

Huh?...

The Actions Of All The People Around The Prophecy Must Play Out Perfectly. If One Person Is Killed That Should Have Been In It, Before The Prophecy Is Fulfilled, That Prophecy Must Be Thrown Out And Another Created. Then it's not a prophecy!!!

Bold is mine!!!...

But Not One Of The People From That Time Is Alive Now. So Everything You Read Is A Dead Prophecy.

Uh huh...

Revelation Only Mentions Two Figures God And The Anti-Christ. The Prophecy Doesn't Contain Any Other Specific Names So It Is About Them Only

Also Jesus, & the Angels, & Arch Angel Michael, & The Four Horsemen, & The Twelve Tribes, & The Kings of Earth & their Armies, & the Nations of Earth...

If You Wan't To Put Yourself In It By All Means Have Fun..I Will Not Fight For Either Side.(Gentile) So I Will Be Here When Its All Over.

Unless you pass away before The Prophecy...

It will definitely raise some Eyebrows.

Great finish Charlie S
Alas I dont think it will finish where it should.

Shakes head and wanders away thinking.

Am I missing something in Sir Knights posts, am I not reading deep enough, is it really that shallow.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why is is that every word is capitalized in your post? Is that some word program you're using?
Makes it difficult to read. Sorry I could not torture my eyes long enough to read past a few sentences. Arguably, references make your argument more arguable than capitalization of every word. Anyway God bless you for the effort.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Lol I wouldn't mind some answers myself to be honest.

This would probably be a better Novel than ATS thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeekerKnight

Why Do Scientists Still Go Out There Digging Up Things From The Past. We Are Not Supposed To Dig Things Up. The Planet And Time Has Buried It For A Reason. The People In It Were Not Meant For This Lifetime. We Resurrected The Dead.. Look We Created A Miracle.

It Is Up To You Whether It Will Come True Or Not. Revelation Will Only Happen To Those Who Believe It Will.(Rapture) Those Of Us That Do Not Believe It Will Sit On The Sidelines Unharmed. I Will Be Crying For All Who Do Not Take My Words To Heart.

I think this whole thing was meant to be a MAJOR distraction (keep the human from seeking its innate right to knowing the eternal truths only to be found with the introspection of that individual beings soul). What is Gods perspective on this; leaving its wisdom up to an organized human effort to falsely transcribe in TOO MANY confusing dogmatic forms; look at them all-ridiculous. If you are talking about the dead sea scrolls, another story buried. Many other books not buried still banned (RCC wisdom at work).
edit on 3-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The bible wasn't robbed from a grave. It was handed down through generations, and books added to it along the way by "prophets", priests, and kings. Or so the story goes, anyway. Unless you know something the rest of us don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Jesus's happy go lucky attitude probably comes from Budda. Since the silk road existed. And many romans were known for their silk togas.

Its certainly possible that trade routes introduced Eastern philosophies to Judea but Roman Togas were made of wool and worn over linen tunics. Unless you have a citation showing otherwise

The only place you could get silk was Asia, from the string from silk worm butts.
Saying that budism disn't effect christianity is like saying the romans never traded with the Chinese.

The Romans never had direct contact with China regarding trade. It was all handled via intermediaries through the Silk Road trade.

But its not like that was their original plan. It just kinda all fell together.

Some radical jews formed their own religion seperate from the jewish congrigation. All a based on a Jim Jones type character known as the teacher of Rightiousness or James the Just. They even both have the same Abriviated names lol.

Ohhhhhh he had the same first name as a whacked out 20th century cult leader so it must all be true! Are you referring to the Essenes? Because they were around for at least 200-250 years prior to the alleged crucifixion so if that is the inference you are tying to make its not at all plausible.

Basically James formed his own small community based on his doctrains, Which taught that his brother was Jesus and was killed by romans but rezed into Heaven.
People went along with it. Because he had a lot of religious texts that only priests could of got their hands on.

The texts are known as fragments of the Dead seas scrolls.

Huh?! The Dead Sea scrolls were written over a period of several hundred years from around 400BCE to a little after 300 CE. What evidence do you have for this beyond conjecture ? Particularly the bit about James creating his own sect.

It is possible that James wrote the Dead sea Scroll, or rather plagorized much of the text from the Temple library at Alexandria.

First you would have to demonstrate evidence that James was a real person and then show that he was at Alexandria at all let alone given access to texts to copy or plagiarize from. There is no real evidence for either of those cases to be true. Lots of things are possible but how likely are they in all actuality? Not very based on the evidence currently available.

The library of Alexandria was burned down in 48 BC, Which means within that period and the 40 years that followed. Texts that were evacuated from Alexandria ended up on Jerusalem and the nearby towns along the northern coast of Africa.

Texts had been removed or copied for years before 48 BCE because of multiple fires

Legend has it that Ceasar was assasinated in 44 BC.

He was. Its not a legend.

Yet, He was said to of been alive and acompanied the destruction of Alexandria.

And again, yes, he was in Alexandria being besieged during the Roman Civil War.

The ancient accounts by Plutarch, Aulus Gellius, Ammianus Marcellinus, and Orosius agree that Caesar accidentally burned the library down during his visit to Alexandria in 48 BC.

ARe you trying to say that Julius Caesar was allegeldy assassinated prior to the razing of Alexsndria? I'm confused here because Alexsndria did indeed burn in 48 BCE while Caeser was besieged there during the Roman Civil War prior to his becoming Co-Consul of Rome with Mark Antony and then Dictator. He died 4 years later in 44 BCE.

Anyways, He lived within the time frame appropriate for the jewish rebellion that caused the paul character to hunt James down. James would of got everything needed from Alexandria to start his own religion.

The "Great Revolt" was from 66-70 BCE. Decades after the alleged crucifixion.

Alexandria was burned down, So who could prove where he got the information from?
he doesn't have to tell you where he got the texts from.

Most of the works at Alexandria were copies from other libraries, some of which were larger and more well known. Alexsndria also suffered from several fires over many years. The accidental destruction during the besiegment of Caeser was the death knell but most of what was left would have been copied and brought elsewhere long before 48 BCE

But we all know that many of the scrolls found in the dead sea caves by qumran were from Alexandria.

And how exactly do you know that? The timeframe for their dating discounts that. Different writing styles, different authors and a period of 700 years during which the various texts were written and continued to be written for ~350 years after the final destruction of the Library at Alexandria. There is nothing that indicates any of the scrolls or texts associated with the Essenes originated in Alexandria. Additionally, Alexandria was essentially a repository for copies from other Greek library's. there were larger and more comprehensive collections all throughout Hellenistic areas of the Aegean.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Why are you capitalizing every word? Are you simple?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Why do you capitalize every word?

Are you cursed?? Is this the curse?

It's very distracting.....

I don't think leaving things buried is a good idea. it's how we learn where we came from, and gives us insight.

only a very crazy religious type would say archaeology is evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The bible is a symbolic story about astrology. What is wrong with that?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yeah, it's an eye opener alright!

Raises eye brow
edit on Ram10415v592015u58 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join