It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Woman Arrested For Blowing Bubbles? How Can This Be Justice?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Toronto is in America? Huh. All these years I thought it was in Canada.

Last time I checked Canada is in North America. Has it moved?

As for the topic at hand. The police officer was rude. And the girl did not deserve to be arrested because of something as innocent as blowing bubbles.

Why weren't the female police officer scared #less? Because it was not dangerous. The girl did not attack the officer. She didn't even blow the bubbles in the direction of the police officer.
edit on 4-1-2015 by pompel9 because: Added my response to the OP.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Way out of line on this one. She wasn't arrested for "blowing bubbles".

The vid as edited implies she was. It's deceptive, and the sheeple fell for it.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just why do people hate cops? they are there to do a job, keep the peace, prevent crime, arrest criminals, protect the innocent, um sorry got carried away there, seems when the police go to urinate and open their fly's, their brains fall out...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Some embrace the police state, some don't. Until the police 'police' their own, they are bad people. When a group is tasked with upholding the law and it makes exceptions for it's own, that is very corrupt and evil.

I imagine a new war will be along shortly to distract people from the police issue. The majority of Americans love to see the military dish out destruction.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Shortly we should be seeing stories of swat team raiding children's parties due to the presence of bubbles. They should bring their armored vehicles, tear gas and snipers, just in case.

Completely agree!

You've got to nip it in the bud when you come across these training camps for future bubble terrorists.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: th2356
a reply to: Shamrock6

Pretty sure he was refering to the American posters here who seem to think soap bubbles are dangerous.

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on ATS, lmao.

The danger lies in being a "bubble basher" in NYC in the vicinity of an obviously rich female sitting on a bench in Central Park who, upon witnessing an errant bubble alite on her expensive mink coat breaks out in screams that beg for the assistance of New York's finest - the consequences of which shall have been a nite in the lockup for having chanced so foolish a venture as being a bubbler in the park.

edit on 4-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editorial fixation

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Multiple other countries in the world that actually are a police state..Go visit one of them and then compare it to America..assuming you actually can leave.

When the woman in the video was arrested her friend had joined her which I dont recall seeing her in the bubble sequence.
Seems to me they were arrested for some other matter but since the OP had already made his\her mind up that she was arrested for blowing bubbles nothing will change that opinion.

Not much you can say on thread like this.. The Cop hate is strong on ATS right now and the same people start the same type of threads over and over.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Well, I can't speak for other posters but personally I am not hating anyone or anything. It is just too damn hard to hate and laugh at the same time.

edit on 4-1-2015 by th2356 because: Corrected spealling mistake caused by laughing too much.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Maybe I'll learn to overlook unarmed or innocent people being killed over nothing but a whim or attitude.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: th2356

originally posted by: roadgravel

Shortly we should be seeing stories of swat team raiding children's parties due to the presence of bubbles. They should bring their armored vehicles, tear gas and snipers, just in case.

Completely agree!
You've got to nip it in the bud when you come across these training camps for future bubble terrorists.

Look out a cute kids are doing non violent cutesy bubble terror attacks everyone duck and cover! Oh the humanity!

edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It really blows my mind that people on a site who's motto is "Deny Ignorance" don't question at all the edited out portion of the video, what may have happened during the portion intentionally edited out. or the appearance of a 2nd arrestee when the video resumes.

DENY IGNORANCE... unless it fits your cop hating agenda.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Just don't deny laughter.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well,it was edited,that is true-we don't know for sure what caused the arrest-
But that said,the stuff that cop was saying before the arrest,about a single bubble landing on him would get her arrested for assault is something Hitler would have been proud of IMO.

Big tough 'roid boy cop can't have a bubble landing on him...I bet he was a handful when his mother tried to bathe him as an infant.
Soap dodging wanna be tyrant.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

It really blows my mind that people on a site who's motto is "Deny Ignorance" don't question at all the edited out portion of the video, what may have happened during the portion intentionally edited out. or the appearance of a 2nd arrestee when the video resumes.

DENY IGNORANCE... unless it fits your cop hating agenda.

Who hates cops the one spreading hate is you and a few others.

I am about universal love and peace. My father was a police officer. Calling people cop haters when you have no evidence is just ignorant. If you looked back in the thread you would have seen that I posted similar information about peace and love before. I suggest you yourself deny ignorance and do just a bit more research before you give everyone the shaft like that. Not saying some dont hate cops, I am sure some poeple do, some people hate anything, and some even hate bubbles. No hate here from me, I suggest you contemplate universal love, and go blow a few bubbles when you get the chance. May let off some steam.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

He shouldn't have said anything, he should have just maced her.

We have already established it's ok to put random chemicals in other people's faces without warning or their consent, right?

If that girl was blowing bubbles in my face I would have probably slapped her in the face and poured her bubbles on her head.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Who hates cops the one spreading hate is you and a few others.

Fair enough..
If you are so full of love for cops why don't you change the title of this thread vs the sensationalist fabrication you used?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Big tough 'roid boy cop can't have a bubble landing on him...I bet he was a handful when his mother tried to bathe him as an infant.
Soap dodging wanna be tyrant.

Walk up to random people on the street and blow bubbles in their face..
After you get out of the hospital from someone hitting you let us know what their responses are.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
He shouldn't have said anything, he should have just maced her.
We have already established it's ok to put random chemicals in other people's faces without warning or their consent, right?
If that girl was blowing bubbles in my face I would have probably slapped her in the face and poured her bubbles on her head.

Now you go to violence against women, thats kinda sick ya know. Guess what will happen to you if you ever and I mean ever lay a hand on a woman, straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Try pleading your case in court, "But your honor she blew bubbles at me so I had to assult her."

Try thinking about things before you write them for the world to see, each of us teaches each other. Help the world become a better place, dont leave it in darkness.

edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Here is what's funny to me, she would never have dared to walk up to that man and blow bubbles in his face if the cameras weren't there and he was a civilian.

She thought that his uniform would keep her safe.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So people here actually believe that someone blowing bubbles at a person is a valid reason to beat them to the point of hospitalization? Truly sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join