It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Woman Arrested For Blowing Bubbles? How Can This Be Justice?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
a reply to: jude11
Prove to me that “water” wasn't laced with something else, urine, mace, saliva, etc...
The officer said it himself, she was “baiting” the police, and blowing the detergent directly in their eyes.

Actually the state needs to prove it was.

She does not need to prove otherwise.

America scared of a few bubbles

edit on 4-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: opethPA

Yep. If that's true, this crock of # belongs in the hoax bin.

So we can just ignore the fact that he's a thug with a badge then.

Good to know...

"I will arrest you for blowing bubbles..."

heinous..

If only they had bubbles in the middle east, we'd win the war on terror.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Prove to me that “water” wasn't laced with something else, urine, mace, saliva, etc...
The officer said it himself, she was “baiting” the police, and blowing the detergent directly in their eyes.

See how we lost?

A terrorist behind every corner...or bubble.

Peace

Exactly

That attidue of "OMG they may be terrorist bubbles" just makes you look like a paranoid panzy.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
All you're telling me is that you never took chemistry class. Chemistry day one, I walked into the room to the professor making huge fireballs out of bubbles. Various viruses can live just fine and peachy in a jar full of water with a bit of detergent in it. Some like Hep B can live up to 50 days on any surface they get on. Then, even if it is just detergent, some folks are allergic to it. For example, if I use any type of laundry soap with a perfume in it, I break out in hives. The police themselves use foam bubbles as a delivery system for mace/pepper spray.

OMGZ the bubblez will take our freedomz away !!!!1!!!!!!!

Ban bubbles and put on them NSA watch list!

In fact class them as a WMD before North Korea and Iran get these evil bubbles!

Wont be long before North korea sends bubbles over the DMZ! Forget the war on drugs we must start a war on bubbles!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

Can you please show me where the leap from blowing bubbles , to being arrested for blowing bubbles is . There is none apart from a comment from the OP .

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Can you please show me where the leap from blowing bubbles , to being arrested for blowing bubbles is . There is none apart from a comment from the OP .

www.thestar.com...

Here is the last drop of koolaid I have.

edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

She was arrested later for an incident unrelated to the bubbles, and has been charged with conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.

From your own link . Have you anything better . No . Thought not . You all hate the police , well at least until you need one . I call BS on this whole thread .

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

She was arrested later for an incident unrelated to the bubbles, and has been charged with conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.

From your own link . Have you anything better . No . Thought not . You all hate the police , well at least until you need one . I call BS on this whole thread .

See we need more peace and loving kindness in this world. If the cop was loving and peaceful none of this would be happening. If you were peaceful I wouldnt be responding to your post.
A simple thank you would have sufficed, but nooo you had to go and throw down the nanynanynany you hate cops card didnt you. My dad was an officer, he wouldnt have arrested anyone for bubble blowing and charge her with conspiricy.
No I dont hate cops, also dont say morinic things like thats my link, and I hate police, it makes you look well . . . uninformed to say the least. I dont hate anyone, and think the world would be better off if we all embraced universal love.

Asking for any information then saying thats not good enough, and then asking for better information while accusing others of hating is itself pretty hateful. I reccomend the haters ball for you and your bretheren.

edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: For the sake of being called a hater

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I asked for a link showing that the lady was arrested for blowing bubbles , unfortunately the link provided nothing more than the origional OP . Thank you for the link and i am not being sarcastic here , sarcasm just isn't me . You all was a generalisation for the majority of people commenting here .

Asking for any information then saying thats not good enough, and then asking for better information while accusing others of hating is itself pretty hateful. I reccomend the haters ball for you and your bretheren.

I do not hate , like sarcasm that just isn't me . Sorry if i included you in the i hate cops crowd . Just as you generalised me as being one of the hater crowd perhaps you might see that you might have mistyped me .

There is no new information here . I still call BS .

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I asked for a link showing that the lady was arrested for blowing bubbles , unfortunately the link provided nothing more than the origional OP . Thank you for the link and i am not being sarcastic here , sarcasm just isn't me . You all was a generalisation for the majority of people commenting here .

I do not hate , like sarcasm that just isn't me . Sorry if i included you in the i hate cops crowd . Just as you generalised me as being one of the hater crowd perhaps you might see that you might have mistyped me .

There is no new information here . I still call BS .

Fair enough, to each thier own. Some of us may look like we hate cops but perhaps we are focusing on the injustice we believe we see by this officer and other similar incidents. That in no way shape or form is suggesting because one person who happens to be an officer is bad or does something we consider bad all people who are officers are equally bad and do equally bad things. We arent saying they dont do good things as well, what we are saying is we belive in this instance the officers were wrong. I havent herd anything to the contrary.

What I have herd on this thread is people saying if they were in the same situation as the police officer they would have commited to violence against the girl in the video, or some phantom bubble blower. That is in my opinion hateful and unbalanced, to wish harm on others for bubble blowing.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I think we are arguing the same side of the coin here . But that being said , you do not blow bubbles into the face of people . She is guilty of if nothing else being rude and unhygienic . But she wasn't arrested for being rude or unhygienic but for something totally unrelated .

Thread still remains BS.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

She is guilty of if nothing else being rude and unhygienic

maybe you should sue the dish washing agents for selling unhygienic bubbles
.. ..yes she was rude....he is an adult and could have acted like an adult and not some spoiled brat....what happened to the old saying " be a bigger man" ?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

To stick to the thread she was not arrested for blowing bubbles .

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I hope he is known as Officer Bubbles for the rest of his career! lol

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Actually the state needs to prove it was.

She does not need to prove otherwise.

America scared of a few bubbles

Toronto is in America? Huh. All these years I thought it was in Canada.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Pretty sure he was refering to the American posters here who seem to think soap bubbles are dangerous.

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on ATS, lmao.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So we can just ignore the fact that he's a thug with a badge then.

Why do you ask? Are you assuming that I don't *think* maybe his 'roids were showing?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: th2356
a reply to: Shamrock6

Pretty sure he was refering to the American posters here who seem to think soap bubbles are dangerous.

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on ATS, lmao.

Yup you are correct.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Shortly we should be seeing stories of swat team raiding children's parties due to the presence of bubbles. They should bring their armored vehicles, tear gas and snipers, just in case.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join