It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Woman Arrested For Blowing Bubbles? How Can This Be Justice?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

It's a good thing this young lady wasn't a poor man. She would have been shot!!!!

Next time she should blow "eL eS De" bubbles at him and the rest of them. They might see the world and bubbles in general as better things.

edit on 3-1-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
It's a good thing this young lady wasn't a poor man. She would have been shot!!!!
Next time she should blow "eL eS De" bubbles at him and the rest of them. They might see the world and bubbles in general as better things.

Right arrested on, "!CONSPIRICY!" to blow bubbles lolz.

What gets me is the arrest her crowd on ATS that are like yeah she got what she deserved, I would have assulted her if she blew bubbles at or near me!

What on earth has happened to peoples sense of honor, morality, and justice?

edit on 3-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: For gods sake Jim she just blew bubbles!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

next thing we know we will find out officer bubbles also enjoys being a supervisor of spankings
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I can't believe that none has posted the cartoon series he inspired yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

next thing we know we will find out officer bubbles also enjoys being a supervisor of spankings

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know right since when do cops need to watch you spank your kids, sounds like some really perverted cop stuff to me.

Not to thread drift but theres the cop who was taking pedo pictures at the carnival which is much worse than the spanking cop. Perhaps it deserves its own thread to give it justice.

edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This story is from 2010 and this Toronto officer is known as Officer Bubbles now. She was a G20 activist and was threatened arrest during a mass detention in the Parkdale community.

It sounds so crazy, but the solution in the bubbles could have been anything. Blow the bubbles in your living room or when no one is around, but at a cop during an outside gathering is probably not the best idea.

In todays Age it's pretty much common sense where you have to think about everyone's safety, potential safety and the New World Cop's line of thinking of who he thinks you are and who he thinks he is.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneNationUnder
This story is from 2010 and this Toronto officer is known as Officer Bubbles now. She was a G20 activist and was threatened arrest during a mass detention in the Parkdale community.

It sounds so crazy, but the solution in the bubbles could have been anything. Blow the bubbles in your living room or when no one is around, but at a cop during an outside gathering is probably not the best idea.

In todays Age it's pretty much common sense where you have to think about everyone's safety, potential safety and the New World Cop's line of thinking of who he thinks you are and who he thinks he is.

We have to arrest her on trumped up conspiricy charges for blowing bubbles for everyones saftey, yeah right.

No one is buyng what your selling.

It happened in 2010 and in Canada so no one should pay attention to it as blatant injustice.

Doesent matter if it was on the moon 1000 years ago, we the people can talk about it, and identify the problem, which by the way wasnt the girl blowing harmless bubbles of peace.

Yes I said it peace, she wasnt harming anyone, it was a peaceful jesture.

We seem to have a few factons in our world society, one faction believes people deserve worse, and the other believes people deserve better.

I happen to believe people deserve to be treated better.

Those who are cheering on her getting arrested would be saddened if they themselves were arrested for doing nothing wrong, yeah doing nothing wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: opethPA

Also do we know for sure that is why she was arrested?

“I was both shocked and confused, but I complied and put the bubbles away,” Winkels said in an email. She was arrested later for an incident unrelated to the bubbles, and has been charged with conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.

www.thestar.com...

So shouldn't this thread be in the HOAX forum?

She didn't get arrested for blowing bubbles. Why the misinformation??
edit on 4-1-2015 by Jamie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I am sorry but did i miss the part where she was arrested for blowing bubbles . I see her blowing bubbles and i see her being arrested but no where are the 2 linked . However if she was arrested for blowing bubbles she is just another case of you cant cure dumb . She was warned in no uncertain terms that if the bubbles touched the officer she would be arrested . For those that say he was wearing protection , does that mean if he was wearing a bullet proof vest it is okay to shoot at him . Sadly it seems we are still struggling to evolve past stupid .

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I am sorry but did i miss the part where she was arrested for blowing bubbles . I see her blowing bubbles and i see her being arrested but no where are the 2 linked . However if she was arrested for blowing bubbles she is just another case of you cant cure dumb . She was warned in no uncertain terms that if the bubbles touched the officer she would be arrested . For those that say he was wearing protection , does that mean if he was wearing a bullet proof vest it is okay to shoot at him . Sadly it seems we are still struggling to evolve past stupid .

No, she wasn't arrested for blowing bubbles.

Read the story in the link.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: opethPA

Also do we know for sure that is why she was arrested?

“I was both shocked and confused, but I complied and put the bubbles away,” Winkels said in an email. She was arrested later for an incident unrelated to the bubbles, and has been charged with conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.

www.thestar.com...

So shouldn't this thread be in the HOAX forum?

She didn't get arrested for blowing bubbles. Why the misinformation??

dont suppose you can tell us all what she was arrested for ?

A few hundred protesters are expected to blow bubbles en masse at noon to show support for a public inquiry into police actions during the G20.

sounds like a busy night for law enforcement

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Ok come on this girl was arrested for blowing little kiddie bubbles and one of the bubbles happened to touch a police officer seriously WTF has happened to justice in this country when you can be arrested for blowing bubbles LOLZ. How is that protecting and serving in any way, shape, or form?

Ok what part of not getting arrested for blowing bubbles aren't i getting .

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

If someone came up to me and started blowing bubblesin my face, I most definitely would not lay them out,
i agree
but if you had to stand there for hours being goaded i think its differrent.
like it or not, police have authority, its not wise to undermine it.

Goaded!! Goaded!!Bio agents in the bubbles, my god, lol oh my my, how socially retarded America has become over the last decade and a half.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
She was arrested on "CONSPIRICY" charges. Conspiring to blow bubbles lolz, also note none of the bubbles even touched the officers. Then they trump up phony charges of conspiricy charges on her, after actually arresting her for her bubble blowing crime and figuring that wouldnt stick, its pathetic to say the least.

I would probably lay out anyone that came up to me and randomly blew something into my eyes

Whats worse in my opinion are the people that are like I would have gotten violent with her for blowing harmless bubbles, not to mention she wasnt aiming for the eyes or anything, in fact no bubbles even touched the officers. Its just sad, when inocently blowing bubbles justifies violence and arrests.

Its just villiany at its worst when cops arrest people for blowing bubbles, and those who agree that people need to be locked up for blowing bubbles need a villan self help group. On top of that they charged her with, "CONSPIRICY" really cmon I mean thats just lame.
edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: For the sake of villany

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
well looks like susy here from the 50's that promoted a whole generation of bubble blowers with this product ivory snow fooled us all.
Thanks Susy, now we are getting arrested and called terrorist for blowing bubbles, charged for assault with a chemical agent, gee how nice things must have been back in your day.
I can just Imagine this scene playing out in todays world, dont Goad your little brother susy, dont assault him with your bio chemical agent you little terrorist.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Did i miss the conspiracy thing as well . The video link shows nothing , if you have more info please link it . The only thing i can take from the OP is she was arrested . Lets see how the cop haters react when someone is breaking into their downstairs kitchen .

Yeah i thought so .

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

God forbid you get soap in your eyes.

need some johnson and johnson no tears shampoo I think.

That cop was a tyrant. nothing she did deserved his attitude. Can't believe people are arguing over the dangers of bubbles and ignoring the thug who thinks he has the power to be a jerk and play god.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
All you're telling me is that you never took chemistry class. Chemistry day one, I walked into the room to the professor making huge fireballs out of bubbles. Various viruses can live just fine and peachy in a jar full of water with a bit of detergent in it. Some like Hep B can live up to 50 days on any surface they get on. Then, even if it is just detergent, some folks are allergic to it. For example, if I use any type of laundry soap with a perfume in it, I break out in hives. The police themselves use foam bubbles as a delivery system for mace/pepper spray.

And the silly goose blowing them, so stupid, she'd contaminate herself with these dangerous pathogens. What a silly protestor. Doesn't even protect herself from the dangerous chemicals shes madly blowing onto the protectors of justice.

Come on, it was bubbles. not ebola.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
well looks like susy here from the 50's that promoted a whole generation of bubble blowers with this product ivory snow fooled us all.

Thanks Susy, now we are getting arrested and called terrorist for blowing bubbles, charged for assault with a chemical agent, gee how nice things must have been back in your day.

I can just Imagine this scene playing out in todays world, dont Goad your little brother susy, dont assault him with your bio chemical agent you little terrorist.

Arrest her! Charge her with conspiricy! She wanted to blow bubbles! Dont go thinking because she is a cute little kid she is beyond getting arrested, cops will arrest kids on trumped up tantrum charges these days. I mean you cant make even this s### up its so rediculous. Just wait for the she deserved it crowd to chime in again lolz.

And villans everywhere laughed!

edit on 4-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: For general villany

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

PLEASE show me where she was arrested for blowing bubbles .

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join