It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Woman Arrested For Blowing Bubbles? How Can This Be Justice?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ok come on this girl was arrested for blowing little kiddie bubbles and one of the bubbles happened to touch a police officer seriously WTF has happened to justice in this country when you can be arrested for blowing bubbles LOLZ. How is that protecting and serving in any way, shape, or form?

Inserting Evil Skelotor Laughter As Arresting People For Bubble Blowing Pleases Him To No End:

edit on 3-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: Because Skelotor Is Pleased By People Bubble Blowing Arrests

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

This story is ridiculous! Next thing you know...someone may be arrested for smiling.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
oh my....that cop had a serious god complex going on there.....beware of the dangerous and violent bubbles

what a douche bag

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Take a line of average people have that same women blow bubbles in their face and a good number of those people would have reacted in a confrontational manner.

I know..its the common thing to blame Cops for everything including killing the dinosaurs but at a certain point people are responsible for their behavior.

edit on 3-1-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
u mean children right ?

edit on 3-1-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ever had one of those bubbles pop near your eyes?

Could make it difficult for an officer to shoot outlaw bubblers, dogs, or random suspect criminals...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

This story is ridiculous! Next thing you know...someone may be arrested for smiling.

Well, laughter is after all a form of assault...

"Humanity has unquestionably one really effective weapon — laughter. Power, money, persuasion, supplication, persecution — these can lift at a colossal humbug — push it a little — weaken it a little, century by century; but only laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a blast. Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand."

Mark Twain

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Cops like these need to be taken of the streets. If you notice there is a trend going on with cops. Once they get into a power induced coma they # up for example they become super trigger happy people & then kill an innocent unarmed citizen/animal. They think just because you enforce the law that they are the law.
edit on 3-1-2015 by XlllLLLXX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Seriously?

Sure we can ask her to stop but to threaten arrest and getting charged with assault???

Come on now, if this can't been seen as over bearing power IDK what can.
edit on rdSat, 03 Jan 2015 20:14:35 -0600America/Chicago120153580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Seriously?

Sure we can ask her to stop but to threaten arrest and getting charged with assault???

Come one now, if this can't been seen as over bearing power IDK what can.

Im not saying I agree with being arrested for that.. It's silly and while she shouldn't have done it the cops arresting her dotn help things any.

Im saying anyone thinking her blowing bubbles in the face of someone else that doesn't want it wouldn't result in an equally aggressive response is being naive.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The cop is 100% correct. She's not just blowing bubbles, she was blowing them directly in the cops faces for some reason. Even if we assume that its just detergent and water, detergent is an eye irritant. There is no reason to assume that is all she has mixed in there however. For all we know she could have laced that with god only knows what. There's obviously some motivation on her part to blow it straight into the officers eyes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That cop is a jerk!
However, they're not the guards at Buckingham Palace either, you don't get to waggle your finger in their face and say " Nanny nanny boo boo you can't touch me."

Don't play chicken with the cops.
edit on 3-1-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Take a line of average people have that same women blow bubbles in their face and a good number of those people would have reacted in a confrontational manner.

I know..its the common thing to blame Cops for everything including killing the dinosaurs but at a certain point people are responsible for their behavior.

Average people won't put cuffs on her and arrest her either.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The cop is 100% correct. She's not just blowing bubbles, she was blowing them directly in the cops faces for some reason. Even if we assume that its just detergent and water, detergent is an eye irritant. There is no reason to assume that is all she has mixed in there however. For all we know she could have laced that with god only knows what. There's obviously some motivation on her part to blow it straight into the officers eyes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Terrorism by bubbles.

I get it now.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Average people won't put cuffs on her and arrest her either.

True..Plenty of hot heads civilians around that would have punched or shoved her for doing that.
edit on 3-1-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

link   

Well I hope the person would try moving first.

I do get what you are saying, I took it the wrong way.
Sorry

link   
a reply to: defcon5

Well, please tell me that the officer was blinded for life by these super dangerous assault bubbles.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
Prove to me that “water” wasn't laced with something else, urine, mace, saliva, etc...
The officer said it himself, she was “baiting” the police, and blowing the detergent directly in their eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

He said she assaulted him that is the charge. First the cop gave her the wrong definition of the word.
Assault
1) v. the threat or attempt to strike another, whether successful or not, provided the target is aware of the danger. The assaulter must be reasonably capable of carrying through the attack. In some states if the assault is with a deadly weapon (such as sniping with a rifle), the intended victim does not need to know of the peril. Other state laws distinguish between different degrees (first or second) of assault depending on whether there is actual hitting, injury or just a threat. "Aggravated assault" is an attack connected with the commission of another crime, such as beating a clerk during a robbery. 2) n. the act of committing an assault, as in "there was an assault down on Third Avenue." Assault is both a criminal wrong, for which one may be charged and tried, and civil wrong for which the target may sue for damages due to the assault, including for mental distress.
Sorry but blowing bubbles does not equal an assault charge. She needs to get a good lawyer and sue the Judge Dredd wannabe.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The world is a crazy place, I would expect to see something like this in some comic book villians world like Dr Doom or Red Skull.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join