It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard WTF?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

i was reading the opening post....and then came your real beef about Warren and Obama...rolls eyes....how about Yale, and all the rich republican bastards that sent their kids there and to other elite colleges....can't anyone talk about the true villians, the wealthy, and how they play republicans off of democrats and vice versa, all the while we work for peanuts and bicker about abortions, guns, race, immigrants, etc....WE ARE GETTING PLAYED EVERY DAY!!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: Jamie1

i was reading the opening post....and then came your real beef about Warren and Obama...rolls eyes....how about Yale, and all the rich republican bastards that sent their kids there and to other elite colleges....can't anyone talk about the true villians, the wealthy, and how they play republicans off of democrats and vice versa, all the while we work for peanuts and bicker about abortions, guns, race, immigrants, etc....WE ARE GETTING PLAYED EVERY DAY!!

Why roll your eyes about Warren and Obama? Warren's hypocrisy is especially egregious since she's a Harvard professor, demonizes "big business" and Wall St., and claimed to be Native American on her college applications.

She's just getting started being in the limelight.

I'm going to guess she'll never bring up Harvard's $36 billion endowment, Harvard's $650 million in annual gifts from the Federal government, or how Harvard has enjoyed the benefit of making billions a YEAR in profits, and paid no taxes.

And I"m also going to guess that because she's a liberal and a Democrat, the media will ask her about this, nor will her followers care.
edit on 4-1-2015 by Jamie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes, not only could Harvard live off of their collective investments and provide free education, food and housing for the up and coming crop of genius children, so could the rest of the country. Look into CAFR's. I just came across another article about what is really going on and how American's are being taken to the cleaners.

Walter Burien has a logical plan to use these collective investments to end taxation and set up investment funds to pay for everything using the expert financial managers we already have who are running these funds. Hell, the Gov't took in 16 trillion last year in it's investments which is far greater than taxation.

CAFR

If you want to look on here, there are threads about CAFR already. Harvard is just continuing the game like all other schools, cities, towns, etc..

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
Yes, not only could Harvard live off of their collective investments and provide free education, food and housing for the up and coming crop of genius children, so could the rest of the country. Look into CAFR's. I just came across another article about what is really going on and how American's are being taken to the cleaners.

Walter Burien has a logical plan to use these collective investments to end taxation and set up investment funds to pay for everything using the expert financial managers we already have who are running these funds. Hell, the Gov't took in 16 trillion last year in it's investments which is far greater than taxation.

CAFR

If you want to look on here, there are threads about CAFR already. Harvard is just continuing the game like all other schools, cities, towns, etc..

Wow.... I don't have time to go through the actual state financial reports, but if true, it would make sense they don't talk about this. Taxes are used not just to raise money, but to control behavior.

The biggest behavior manipulation is the mortgage tax credit. Raise taxes, then let people pay less taxes for borrowing money and paying interest to the global banks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join