It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapist To Be Allowed To End His Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thats not really the same though is it?

The article you linked to is about a guy who came across a sexual assault and beat the guy up at the time it was happening and aprehending him until the police arrived.

What you are advocating is the legalised torture and killing of convicted criminals.

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think you may have missed the sarcasm intended in my post.

a reply to: DrJunk

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Let him die .. then revive him .. repeat process for term of his sentence .. then castrate him before release from prison ..

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I think you may have missed the sarcasm intended in my post.

a reply to: DrJunk

I always miss the sarcasm. It's true.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Me also I used to look after the old dears and it is horrid to see a 97 year old women just wanting to die...begging for it.
Should bring in living wills to decide now when we have the capacity.

I have been witness to two suicides in a place I worked and to be honest If someone really wants to do it..they will.
edit on 4-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Ending one's own life is not as easy a task as it seems. Despite the emotional barriers in place, there are practical considerations such as what object to use, how and when it can be done so that death is quick and painless.

Plus, in most jails they appear to put in place strong measures to ensure the average inmate cannot end their own life and escape their incarceration period.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well it appears the Belgians have had a change of heart and have decided against assisted suicide for Van Den Bleeken.

Justice Minister Koen Geens said Frank Van Den Bleeken, who has been locked up for almost three decades, would be given a chance for a 'qualitatively decent Life.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...
e dit on 6/1/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join