It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denzel Crocker's Fairly Odd New World Order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So I have a few more days left of my extended holiday and I’m trying to finish my huge thread on the New world Order (8 pages so far on word and not even halfway through-lots of info and sources) and the kids are watching tv in the other room. Fairly Odd Parents is playing. (it’s a kids show on Nickelodeon) and it was just sort of background noise to me. All of a sudden I hear Crocker the insane teacher and main protagonist of the show-scream “New World Order, New World Order”

I had to stop and look, honestly it cracked me up. I mean here I am writing a thread on the New World Order and this guy starts screaming about it on a kids show.

Being a parent I watch all the shows my kids watch, I really don’t let them watch a whole lot but I’m not super restrictive. I mean let’s face it, it’s everywhere. I see symbolism in almost every single show they watch. There’s really not a whole lot except limit tv altogether (which they really don’t pay much attention to it when we do turn it on) It’s crazy really how much there is. Anyway I digress, I had to take a few minutes to make this one. I’m puttin up the clip just because it’s actually pretty hilarious. I can’t stand the show but Crocker makes it worth enduring.

original video here
edit on 3-1-2015 by phoenix9884 because: you tell me why

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Fairy Power = Majick(?)

Falling into the wrong hands = The Dark Arts(?)

New World Order = Reptilian Demon Devils Global Dominance(?)

This show knows too much...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Try watching the Disney channel around 3am up to 6am. I've seen and heard more insane # on that channel than any channel on tv. Some of it is disturbing and the way the sexualize children is disgusting. It's freaking crazy people allow their kids to watch that stuff.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: phoenix9884

Try watching the Disney channel around 3am up to 6am. I've seen and heard more insane # on that channel than any channel on tv. Some of it is disturbing and the way the sexualize children is disgusting. It's freaking crazy people allow their kids to watch that stuff.

Ugh I can't stand the Disney channel, that's one channel I pretty much refuse to turn to. I wish I could eliminate Disney out of my home forever but with a 6 y/o girl that loves princesses, it's about impossible. It's really amazing what they're allowed to show. One of the worst though is ABC family, I don't know what kind of families they're gearing their programs towards but it's sure not mine.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Who are the adults who write this stuff. Who are the adults that produce this stuff. Who are the adults that scream this dialogue in high shrill voices for the kids to emulate. Who are the adults that put this stuff on TV to get kids to watch so they can brainwash them to whine to their parents to buy the stuff that they advertise.
Poor kids. Poor parents. Poor USA. Poor world.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What I find weird is when a joke is told in a kids program. The laughter played as a cue for the kids to laugh is always adults laughing.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What I find weird is when a joke is told in a kids program. The laughter played as a cue for the kids to laugh is always adults laughing.

Canned laughter. I won't watch sit-coms that use it (pretty much all of them. Telling us what is supposed to be funny. Using this on children is enough to boil ones blood.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I grew up watching tons of cartoons on both Nick and Cartoon Network, as well as other channels. Apparently all of these supposed NWO/illuminati symbols and hidden messages had no effect on me, because here I am on a conspiracy website.

Most of these cartoons are full of hidden adult humor and jokes, which if you think about it makes sense. Lots of parents are forced to watch these cartoons with their kids, so the writers throw a bone to those parents every now and then.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Awesome find OP, Childhood ruined haha. "They" do this to prepare the children's mind for the actual New world order. Its all subliminal. The kids hear it now and when they get older they are use to it already without even knowing about it.

This happens all the time in songs for example "Eminem: Lose Yourself "

www.youtube.com...

People already know about the new world order without even reading about it. I've bet some of you have heard this song but never realize the NWO was in there. Thats how it works.

Music is a weapon. You become what you listen too.
edit on 4-1-2015 by XlllLLLXX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So"they" don't have kids who watch this stuff, too?
is it a group of family-less misanthropes writing the programming? a reply to: XlllLLLXX

top topics

join