It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Democrat could win POTUS in 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Maybe that's because Obama has had 4 years out of 6 with a Republican House.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18832474]Jamie1[/pos

Well, you're saying it then, not me. I think they're voting for him because of a perceived shared experience and a shared goal, that's not stupid. But yes, they are voting for him because he is black.

What possible other explanation do you have for it? 93% is unprecedented.

Anyway, my point in this thread was; why wouldn't the Democrats find another highly skilled black politician to run in 2016? It has worked resoundingly well twice in a row. They know they can count on that 90%+ of the black vote. They know that the white guilt liberal crowd will give them the rest of the votes.

Hell, why not run Diblasio with his racially diverse family and black revolutionary views?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The best candidates for the democrats would be Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker. The rest all pretty much suck as badly as all the republicans.

I wish there were at least six parties in this country. Things would be a lot more interesting and representative. Sadly, we can't even get a second party going, never mind a third, fourth, fifth, or sixth.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: hammanderr

I think the smooth move would be newly visa'd and drivers licensed aliens.

Darn right. That nets the Democrats the illegal immigrant sympathy vote. Get that black POTUS candidate and lock up the white guilt vote and the black vote.

Boom!!!!

Michelle Obama for President.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Boom!!!!

She would have to make sure the campaign luncheons serve better food than the schools.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Boom!!!!

She would have to make sure the campaign luncheons serve better food than the schools.

I think she'd be a little too busy to manage that aspect of her campaign, they just might have to eat buffet food.

When Gore ran against George W Bush he made the fatal mistake of distancing himself from the incredibly popular Bill Clinton. Sex scandals and perjury aside, Clinton was well liked. I don't see that happening in this next presidential election.

Sure a lot of mid term candidates had to distance themselves just recently but those are local elections. On the national stage Obama still draws crowds and is the liberal messiah.

Money for everyone! Phones! Healthcare! Housing!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18831864]hammanderr[/p
ost]

I dont think another Black could be president in a long long time. Obama destroyed their chance and his party as a whole. Blacks just wont be scene as able to hold the job the way it should be held which is by a strong and smart person. Which clearly obama is and never was either of those.
edit on 3-1-2015 by DeadskinMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2015 by DeadskinMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think TPTB have already chosen the next President...Jeb Bush.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadskinMask

I think you are underestimating the power of the low-information voter. When it comes down to it, if you get that black Democratic candidate, he's gonna get the votes. All the black votes, all the white guilt votes, all the standard democrat voters, all the illegal immigrant sympathetic voters.

Remember, the Democratic strategy has essentially been to just promise to give people a bunch of free stuff. As a result these people have gotten used to having free stuff. You tell these people that their goodies are going to get taken....they're gonna vote.

Don't underestimate the power of government giveaways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join