It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indian aircraft on agenda of major science conference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: paraphi

Sorry, but the attempt to re-write science based on Indian myths and legends is utter stupidity. Any evidence? I cannot really say much more.

Regards

Didn't you know that many, if not most myths have some base in reality?...

For how many years was it thought that Troy was simply a myth and never existed?... Yet it was found to have existed...

There are many cities that have been discovered underwater and were mentioned in old traditions and text but modern science thought 'they were only a myth".

Lol very true, I think we arent even at the tip of the iceberg when it comes to ancient civilizations underwater and underground.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Not allowing someone to present a theory by blocking them from even speaking reminds me of burning books with 'bad things' in it.

Well, it's an actual scientific conference. Why would you want this crap there?

If the crackpots want to have Vimanathon '15 let them go set that up, they can have lots of exhibitors like homeopathy products and the like. It'll be fun.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dawarka is not at the location the Hancock vid indicates.

Hancock is involved in a hoax claim about a few pieces of wood and some old tubeworm holes that were dredged up in the Gulf of Khambat. Also, the same hoax involves the ever-present "side-scan sonar" claims that we constantly hear from the fringe element.

Dawarka is in the next bay to the north of there.

Harte

<< 5  6  7   >>

join