It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet 5 Tea Party extremists taking office this month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is kind of scary, though some of it is obviously overblown (not wanting immigration doesn't make you evil IMO) there are definitely some questionable people that just get elected. I honestly think there must have been some election fraud considering how bad so many of the Republican candidates were and still got elected.

Our scary new Congress: Meet 5 Tea Party extremists taking office this month

www.salon.com...

You mean not wanting ILLEGAL immigration.......

Election fraud? why because people are tired of the progressive crap going on in the country right now?

Youre consistent in your threads, do you ever get tired of spinning hard so far left?

You know its not "immigration" they are against, you purposefuly leave out key things to try change the facts.......

Tea Party Extremist? Im sorry where does the extreme part come in?

You tow the line so well

edit on 1/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

fast and furious plus us picking a side in the multi cartel war (sinaloa i think)

www.businessinsider.com...

An investigation by El Universal found that between the years 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an arrangement with Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organization to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs while Sinaloa provided information on rival cartels. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...
so if i had to guess id say were picking that horse as we feel they are mostlikely to follow directions if they win(gee how thats worked out for us in the past....)

www.forbes.com... cartel/

www.forbes.com... cartel/

few interesting links at the above link.

more directly ontopic perhaps that "extremist" tea party senator who was elected is talking about invading mexico to get rid of the cartels (as in being invited by the government of mexico to help them)to put sinaloa incharge but before today i had never heard of the guy so more of a guess on my part

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

originally posted by: roadgravel
They just mirror the view of many Americans. A bit scary, yes.

I think it's more of a lack of view. Most people vote emotionally.
The most recent election was more about sending a message to Obama than actually supporting the people who got elected. They may regret it.

I don't buy the message sending. People are voting a group believe or what they think it is. Conservative Christian believe has ruled for the Bushs.

edit:

I should add some of it is to go against Obama but it is only because their belief is that a black shouldn't be president. It fits into their system.

Thats a load of dung. People didnt vote against Obama cause he is black, well most people. They voted for the conservative republicans because they are tired of Obama's lies, over reach, "i got my pen and phone" crap. Im so sick of people giving this man a pass about all his bs and when people wise up and call him on it the leftist start using the " because he is black" or "they are racists Justifications!

Get a clue, please!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I actually agree with some of their individual views. It good to have some people who are not afraid to voice what a lot of people think.

For instance Jody Hice:

The Republican claims that Islam is a “totalitarian” ideology, not a religion, and therefore “does not deserve First Amendment protection.”

This supports my views!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
They're senators, but you think it's OK to have a powerful member of congress that want to declare war against Mexico?

What wrong with that? Clean up their corrupt government. Eliminate the gangs and cartels and secure our border, eliminate the drug trade. All for our children and future children.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mugger

I'm guessing you're going to be among the first to sign up for infantry duty after America declares war on Mexico, yes? Sure thing, Gen. mugger. Your plan is genius.

I have another way to eliminate the drug cartels that won't cost untold thousands of American and Mexican lives: legalize and regulate the sale of all drugs. Accept that there's a certain segment of the population that, no matter what, is determined to live at least part of their life with a needle in their arm, or a straw in their nose. Let private companies that operate in the open and on the level produce a safe and measured product: standardized quality, standardized dosages. Addicts use at special 'safe use' sites, where they purchase their drug also. Needle exchange in building keeps dirty empties from littering the streets. Suddenly desperate addicts aren't huddled in dark corners, waiting for an opportunity to score some cash. The streets are safer, the addicts are safer, society in general is safer.

But.. it's never going to happen. At least not for a very, very long time, because the propaganda of the last century is still firmly rooted in the minds of too many people, and the newly-militarized police would not be very keen at all on giving up their drug war cash cow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join