It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ATS Help to Confirm a Few of These "Leaks" ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I posted a thread about a fantastic and realistic parody site of the NSA here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And like all good snoops I started going further into it because it was just too good to be used for merely a laugh. I may be right:

Please have a look around on this link:

nsa.gov1.info...

And please give me your opinion. I know some is real that I'm aware of but with the collective here on ATS, pick out your favorite or the one you are more familiar with so that we can determine the validity of the info. I believe the parody may have stopped at the link to this page.

There is a LOT of work here. It's too big for just one person IMO.

Thanks for any help.

Peace

edit on 3-1-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Will pop over and have a look .. may take me a bit .. using english making my head hurt again ..

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Will pop over and have a look .. may take me a bit .. using english making my head hurt again ..

Thanks.

I'll look forward to your feedback.

From the front end:

"Direct access to leaked information related to the surveillance activities of the U.S. Intelligence Community and their partners."

From the bottom:

"This website is the opposite of IC ON THE RECORD and has not been approved, endorsed, authorized, or redacted by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence or by any other U.S. Government agency. "

A lot of work if it's just for giggles.

Peace

edit on 3-1-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
Look at all the data that's been released by the proper intelligence communities. The NSA or any US agency does not snoop on any US citizens, there are no laws that they can break and why is that? Because they don't snoop on US citizens, they are in agreement with the UK snoopers and THEY do the snooping using the exact same machines and programs that the US agencies use. It's called actual deniability not plausible deniability, not plausible because being plausible means it might or might not be true. Now when the UK agencies get this information on any US citizens they just make it available to the US agencies, even though the US agencies get the same information they would have got if they had done it themselves they can hold their hands up and truthfully answer "we do not or ever have spied on any US citizens"
The US agencies also reciprocate by spying on UK citizens so the UK agencies can truthfully deny responsibility of spying on UK citizens.
To many people this seems trite but it's the entrance to the rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
After a lot more digging I have to say that this is real.

Just too much info here and what has to be 1,000's of pages.

Also came across a lot of Snowden docs that I know is factual so...

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Look at all the data that's been released by the proper intelligence communities.

Here are some rabbit hole tools..

nsa.gov1.info...

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

I am sorry your head hurts. Let me buy you a couple beers? PEACE.

ROUNDS FOR THE HOUSE!!! A VIRTUAL BEER HALL!!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I agree with you. Troves of info and much of it seen before. This a very time consuming site

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR

I agree with you. Troves of info and much of it seen before. This a very time consuming site

I find it very well laid out and easy to navigate.

So much more here that I haven't seen as well.

Treasure trove.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Star for you sir/maam, you just blew my mind and made it so simple sounding my beer swillin', redneck butt gets it! Thanks.

Jude, S&F to you for starting this! Should be a great/informative thread. Even for us idiots!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: crayzeed

Star for you sir/maam, you just blew my mind and made it so simple sounding my beer swillin', redneck butt gets it! Thanks.

Jude, S&F to you for starting this! Should be a great/informative thread. Even for us idiots!

I aim to please all idiots because I are one...

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Look at all the data that's been released by the proper intelligence communities. The NSA or any US agency does not snoop on any US citizens, there are no laws that they can break and why is that? Because they don't snoop on US citizens, they are in agreement with the UK snoopers and THEY do the snooping using the exact same machines and programs that the US agencies use. It's called actual deniability not plausible deniability, not plausible because being plausible means it might or might not be true. Now when the UK agencies get this information on any US citizens they just make it available to the US agencies, even though the US agencies get the same information they would have got if they had done it themselves they can hold their hands up and truthfully answer "we do not or ever have spied on any US citizens"
The US agencies also reciprocate by spying on UK citizens so the UK agencies can truthfully deny responsibility of spying on UK citizens.

You are 100% wrong. What you are saying used to be true 20-30 years ago. Nowadays they record everything and the US government does spy on it's own citizens. Truth be told is was still wrong the old way of doing things but less troubling then what is going on today.

Data is being stored and sorted in facilities inside the US now. Imagine what the future holds when technology catches up and the can instantly access data. The information is very valuable also to companies as it paints a very clear advertising picture.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

You are 100% wrong. What you are saying used to be true 20-30 years ago. Nowadays they record everything and the US government does spy on it's own citizens. Truth be told is was still wrong the old way of doing things but less troubling then what is going on today.

Data is being stored and sorted in facilities inside the US now. Imagine what the future holds when technology catches up and the can instantly access data. The information is very valuable also to companies as it paints a very clear advertising picture.

Funny you mention this. I was on this page a few minutes ago:

The U.S. Government’s Secret Plans to Spy for American Corporations
firstlook.org...

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What the hell? In my opinion this is the real deal. This will provide hours of entertainment.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

What the hell? In my opinion this is the real deal. This will provide hours of entertainment.

Came to that conclusion myself.

A go to site for sure.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Great find! Very well laid out site. Seems to be a counter to what the Government is pumping out all over the Net nowadays. Seems to be laid out in a way to attract gov employees to get to know the leaks and what they mean. That's after a quick review...but that site has years of reading and videos so I'm sure to have not given it justice.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Great find! Very well laid out site. Seems to be a counter to what the Government is pumping out all over the Net nowadays. Seems to be laid out in a way to attract gov employees to get to know the leaks and what they mean. That's after a quick review...but that site has years of reading and videos so I'm sure to have not given it justice.

Thanks!

I can't believe I never came across this before.

So much to absorb...so little time.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It is the future......sadly. As processing speeds catches up with storage capabilities this is really going to get troubling. Imagine a world with programs that can instantly sort and categorize data. At this point they can store huge amounts of data they are having issues sorting it but this will all change in the next 5 years.

This is going to be huge people.......EPIC. What we need is a constitutional protection put in place and we needed it 10 years ago. Right now this is a very gray area and TPTB are very smart indeed. Imagine the control you could wield with this data and the power to sort it.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

It is the future......sadly. As processing speeds catches up with storage capabilities this is really going to get troubling. Imagine a world with programs that can instantly sort and categorize data. At this point they can store huge amounts of data they are having issues sorting it but this will all change in the next 5 years.

This is going to be huge people.......EPIC. What we need is a constitutional protection put in place and we needed it 10 years ago. Right now this is a very gray area and TPTB are very smart indeed. Imagine the control you could wield with this data and the power to sort it.

I believe the constitution is just a piece of paper now. People just let it go so they in turn just took it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

I believe the parody may have stopped at the link to this page.

The website's shared PRISM Slides: Op Source

Released PRISM slides: Washington Post

top topics

<<   2 >>

join