It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What's Missing From Harvard????

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A friend of mine sent this to me. It's directly from Harvard's website. It shows Harvard has no Caucasians:


Source

They've officially stopped acknowledging "whites" or "Caucasians" exist.




posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1
I think a small amount of intelligence is required here. If you look the figures only add up to 47% so you could deduce that the other 53% are Caucasian.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Jesus H Christ on a skateboard!

Must be part of this institutionalized racism on whites you keep talking about.

Is it really that big of deal that they left out Caucasians?
Since that is the majority of the states, where harvard is located, why does it have to be said that they make up the other 53% of students?


+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

So what's your point? Are you trying to say that Harvard somehow has a racist agenda?

IMO the racist agenda is yours.

Perhaps you might find a more receptive audience over at Stormfront.....
edit on 3-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

No - they are saying that 47% of there students are non-white. Simple deduction tells you that 53% of students are white.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hit and run OP after getting the obvious fact pointed out



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
A friend of mine sent this to me. It's directly from Harvard's website. It shows Harvard has no Caucasians:


Source

They've officially stopped acknowledging "whites" or "Caucasians" exist.


Caucasian or white is actually a race not an ethnic group, but I think the point of the OP is 53% of the ethnic groups at Harvard are not acknowledged.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Jamie1
I think a small amount of intelligence is required here. If you look the figures only add up to 47% so you could deduce that the other 53% are Caucasian.


OR Reptilian? Or caucasians were not reported in some act of political correctness? Hopefully if your smart enough to get into Harvard (or rich enough more than likely) you would be able to discern the statistical discrepancy?



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey Jaime! this is what? the fourth thread you made today on reverse racism?

The day is still early keep up the good work.
edit on 3-1-2015 by rupertg because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: Jamie1

No - they are saying that 47% of there students are non-white. Simple deduction tells you that 53% of students are white.



But the list is about ethnicity not race, that is why they didn't use the term Black for African American. 53% of the students not listed are still ethnic.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the racist bit would stem from the fact that they made the list at all. As if to point out that they are in a minority.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
They've officially stopped acknowledging "whites" or "Caucasians" exist.


The list is of those accepted into Harvard who come from 'ethnicities' other than European descent.

Personally, I find it encouraging that nearly half of their students are of differing ethnic backgrounds. It also tells me they are definitely not picking and choosing based on anything other than their academic ability.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Before we jump down the throats of one another, I for one would like to see the Caucasian %. Who knows, maybe they aren't listing it as it is only 50% and the other 3% are reptilians or hollow earthers!


Edit: Damn. HUMBLEONE beat me to the Reptilian conclusion.

edit on 3-1-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012
And what's wrong with the Greys then? Don't they get a look in? Or the plaedians or venutians. Cripes I'm being silly now. Good bye.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think the racist bit would stem from the fact that they made the list at all. As if to point out that they are in a minority.


There seems to be a common practice of appeasement to post percentages of minorities, but the biggest factor for many is whether or not you have some means to pay for that education. What we consider as white American tends to be the minority in many top rated schools. At Harvard they make up 33% of the 2015 2,158 students admitted, 20% are foreign citizens, (representing 85 countries) If a white person does not get in the school on academic scholarships then there is little help outside of paying full tuition, where as part of one of the ethnic groups there is a plethora of scholarships. Even out own President was able to use a scholarship designed for ethnic foreign citizens to pay for Harvard.

One interesting note is approximately 3,800 applicants 35,000 that applied were ranked first in their high school classes.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

I think a small amount of intelligence is required here. If you look the figures only add up to 47% so you could deduce that the other 53% are Caucasian.


Rubbish.

I wonder how many of the "53%" are non-Caucasians from foreign countries?

Harvard is very clever with their omissions.




posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Seriously? How much toxicity can be posted in a single day? White isn't listed because we're the majority... duh. Seems someone is easily offended by anything non-white.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

Personally, I find it encouraging that nearly half of their students are of differing ethnic backgrounds. It also tells me they are definitely not picking and choosing based on anything other than their academic ability.


It is interesting that the percentages almost match the percentages per population. Well except for the one point that 20% are foreign citizens so the White American group takes that hit, but in the end as I said before I think it comes down to who can pay for that education or not.



posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Concervatives ,effective critical thinking, LOTS of things really.
Happy Hippies will do as they please.




top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join