It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown? Where's the justice???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
that poor elderly man, I cringe

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Jamie1

Do you think we are so gullible as to not see thru your transparent agenda of hate?

Can you give evidence, or even an example, of anything close to an agenda of hate?

The guys who beat up the old man in the video looks like they had an agenda of hate. Do you care about his life, or if justice was served for him?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TopCat1
That poor guy. Someone should be charged. But allegedly that's not mike brown, just another thug like him. As I agree this is a race baiter, its my opinion brown got justice. Instantly and appropriately. RIP ERIC GARNER

Where do you see race baiting? What race would I be baiting?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And yet the same people that call this divide BS are the same ones that won't stop slandering black people as a whole do to the actions of few. Not you of course, just what I have personally seen others say

Calling the people that died nothing but criminal thugs that were taking air from the rest of us.
If that doesn't feed the very divide then IDK what does.

Racism, man made or not, is a serious issue that does not need to been seen as bs.
edit on rdSat, 03 Jan 2015 12:46:16 -0600America/Chicago120151680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If I'm wrong I apologise, but I'm damn sure the op is a sock puppet. I'll stake my membership on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
HUMAN RACE lives matter. To attribute this as 'racist' is the epitomy of 'racism' in itself. Thats where the problem lies IMO.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Not Michael Brown. but justice was already served in that case. We can now drop it and move on. Move onto things like cops being assassinated in the name 'justice' when they had nothing to do with it. What do we do about that?

I sincerely hope that justice was served against the person involved in this, and that the man is okay. This isn't right. I don't understand how people can post stuff online and still get away with crimes, for at least a little while.

Baffles me.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And yet the same people that call this divide BS are the same ones that won't stop slandering black people as a whole do to the actions of few. Not you of course, just what I have personal seen others say

Calling the people that died nothing but criminal thugs that were taking air from the rest of us.
If that doesn't feed the very divide then IDK what does.

Racism, man made or not, is a serious issue that does not need to been seen as bs.

Im sorry, but what does calling someone a criminal or a thug have to do with furthering the divide? Last I heard the reports of them was that they WERE criminals and thugs, and last I checked you dont have to be black to be either?

Seems to me that people are hearing what they want to hear and injecting racism where there is none.....

How is calling a criminal a criminal slanderous against black people?

The way I see it , the people who are screaming "race" need to be looking at themselves as the culprits

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
Not Michael Brown. but justice was already served in that case. We can now drop it and move on. Move onto things like cops being assassinated in the name 'justice' when they had nothing to do with it. What do we do about that?

I sincerely hope that justice was served against the person involved in this, and that the man is okay. This isn't right. I don't understand how people can post stuff online and still get away with crimes, for at least a little while.

Baffles me.

Thanks for the update big guy!

I agree, the cops lives matter as well.........

There needs to be thorough cleaning and scaling back of the abilities of the police force........

but that doesnt mean they deserve to be shot on sight....

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you think we are so gullible as to not see thru your transparent agenda of hate?

Can you give evidence, or even an example, of anything close to an agenda of hate?

The guys who beat up the old man in the video looks like they had an agenda of hate. Do you care about his life, or if justice was served for him?

Yes, I do care about the old man and I do hope justice was served....but I base my assertions of your agenda on your posting history. It doesn't look to fair and balanced to me.
edit on 3-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
If I'm wrong I apologise, but I'm damn sure the op is a sock puppet. I'll stake my membership on it.

I think you are spot on.

Does ATS have an ignore button anymore?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

OP in both your threads today they have been race specific. which is why some members have said your race baiting. If you want to have thread talking about race relations in this country fine. We need to have that conversation, But your going about it in a round about way of talking about an issue that has already been dealt with or is not that important.

almost like a politician I want to have a race conversation but don't want to be seen as having a race conversation

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
why would you ask that question on ATS?....maybe we need a forum with the title of "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS"....all you have to do is type in "Michael Brown" and you will get the answer you seek.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The guy who got beat up was a thief & by the looks of the video a junkie...

Probably stole to get his fix...

& you want to protest this?

What happened to all of you claiming "take responsibility for your own actions"...

A junkie(?) & a thief deserves a damn beating.
edit on 3-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: TopCat1
That poor guy. Someone should be charged. But allegedly that's not mike brown, just another thug like him. As I agree this is a race baiter, its my opinion brown got justice. Instantly and appropriately. RIP ERIC GARNER

Where do you see race baiting? What race would I be baiting?
apologies, It wasnt the content of your post but the title that appeared race-baiting imo. It seemed sensational and intended to get a response from racists. I fully agree the old mans beating should have been protested. But nobody will.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe a junkie , but the person beating him was probably his junkie drug dealer. While no fan fan of junkies or thieves, nobody deserves to be disfigured or worse by some (much more than likely) drug dealer. Especially over likely

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Some real bad asses aren't they?
They need the flesh ripped from their faces,
no matter who they are, or where they are.'
And I'd love to do it. No, I'm not a very nice
person when it comes to people like this.

Snf OP

edit on Rpm10315v592015u37 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

A junkie(?) & a thief deserves a damn beating.

What malodies do you possess that you deserve a beating for?
PAL!

Oh wait, maybe you're perfect?

edit on Rpm10315v032015u19 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

So.......you're not going anywhere is what you're saying. I've ran into brick walls less noticeable. Yep, foul smell in here. Almost 300 post and 1000+stars since 12-26, pffft, nothing to see here carry on.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Nobody is perfect.

& it is not up to me to answer your question.

What I would say is that the "old" man stole the younger mans backpack and got a beating for it.

That's tough # imo & I don't see what the fuss is about.

Thieves get the arse whooped everyday, all different colours, I don't see what is to protest & I don't see the point of this thread.

& the title of the thread? Ha.

This is a big case of whatever!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join