It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown? Where's the justice???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here's the video that's been going around claiming that it was "gentle giant" Michael Brown beating up an old man.

This video, and the discussion of it, has gone viral. The debate has been about whether or not it was Michael Brown in the video. Snopes.com concluded it wasn't Michael Brown.

Know what's been missing?

Who is calling for an investigation to find out who beat this guy up. Nobody is protesting justice for him. Nobody even cares about who the old guy was. Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama and Holder... None of them are looking for the perps.

Maybe they were already arrested. Maybe not.

Where's the outrage or the demand for justice for this guy who got sucker punched twice and had the sh!t beat out of him??? Are there protests on college campuses for him? Are college presidents staging "die-ins" for him?

He was black. Does his life matter?
edit on 3-1-2015 by Jamie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's not brown.
It's in Texas several years ago.
Why does it matter? Ask hillary
edit on 3-1-2015 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Unfortunately the reason is because there is no value in this story for the media. The want the "good stuff" - interracial violence and murder so they can cause a frenzy between races and blow the story out of proportion to fuel the fire. Of course his life matters, but black on black violence doesn't get good ratings. Very sad, but very true.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

On 9 December 2014, a Facebook user named Shawn Spall posted a video purporting to be footage of Mike Brown (the teenager shot and killed by Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri) brutally assaulting a much older man over the theft of a backpack. The source of the video was not disclosed by its original poster, and later the same day that user either removed or restricted the video after it had been shared tens of thousands of times.

Subsequently, several copies (with explicit language) of the video were re-posted to YouTube (as seen in the "Example" block above). After the originally circulated clip was deleted by its original poster, users who had shared the video mistakenly assumed it had been deliberately deleted by Facebook in an attempt to conceal the truth:
Read more at www.snopes.com...

www.snopes.com...

This pathetic race bait thread should be moved to the HOAX bin.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Do you think we are so gullible as to not see thru your transparent agenda of hate?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That poor guy. Someone should be charged. But allegedly that's not mike brown, just another thug like him. As I agree this is a race baiter, its my opinion brown got justice. Instantly and appropriately. RIP ERIC GARNER
edit on 3-1-2015 by TopCat1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Justice has been served now can we move on.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why, because he's fat… and black?

Is there some way to take a DNA sample from Dupe Tube?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
To everyone on here whose claiming the OP is racist........

Please explain to me anywhere in the OP where she was racist about anyone?

Because the person in the video is black its racist?

Before you scream about race baiting, hold up a mirror

Shes not the one to claim this was Brown, someone ELSE did......how does that make her racist?

She called for the outrage over this person who beat this elderly man to be brought to justice.......

Dont black lives matter?

edit on 1/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fine, OP, who do the protest?

Do they protest the police until they find him or do they protest the streets, or the complex that it happened at?

You want the outrage, why don't you organize it

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hah, "gentle giant"... thats about as true as the tooth fairy.

If its true he was a "gentle giant", than the rest of us must be divine godly saints, free of any blemish or flaws.

What a joke.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Do they protest the police until they find him or do they protest the streets, or the complex that it happened at?

yes lets negate the common sense at play here just to say "Fine you do it"

Dont you want to engage in the discussion?

Are you actually saying theres no valid point here?

Dont black lives matter? Is this elderly mans life worth less then Mike Browns?

Oh is it because he wasnt shot by a cop?

The point of this whole thread is to point out the hypocrisy......

It makes me sick that I actually have to spell it out for people.......

All lives matter, Stop the Divide and Stand together......

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMaska smart guy like you being played, I thought you'd know better

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: th2356

On 9 December 2014, a Facebook user named Shawn Spall posted a video purporting to be footage of Mike Brown (the teenager shot and killed by Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri) brutally assaulting a much older man over the theft of a backpack. The source of the video was not disclosed by its original poster, and later the same day that user either removed or restricted the video after it had been shared tens of thousands of times.

Subsequently, several copies (with explicit language) of the video were re-posted to YouTube (as seen in the "Example" block above). After the originally circulated clip was deleted by its original poster, users who had shared the video mistakenly assumed it had been deliberately deleted by Facebook in an attempt to conceal the truth:
Read more at www.snopes.com...

www.snopes.com...

This pathetic race bait thread should be moved to the HOAX bin.

I already stated in the OP that Snopes said it wasn't Brown in the video.

This guy getting beat up isn't a hoax. He's a real. His life matters, right?

What race would I be offending by this post? Do you think blacks would be offended because I'm advocating justice for this old black guy who got the sh!t beat out of him?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you think we are so gullible as to not see thru your transparent agenda of hate?

Seems some people will fall for a pretty face with her cute cat routine

link   
No its because the title will appeal to mike brown supporters. To call this habitual violent criminal a gentle giant is ludicrous. Ask the Browns neighbor who said they were a tormenting burden on the section 8 neighborhood. A G Thug is all he was. My heart goes out to his community and the officer that had to take his life.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What hypocrisy?

How do you know there was no outrage in the community when it happened it?
What do you know about the event that we don't?

OP wants protest, I am asking who to protest.
Can you answer that question?

ETA: These guys are scum, and they will get what is coming to them, I have no doubt about that.
edit on rdSat, 03 Jan 2015 12:37:40 -0600America/Chicago120154080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

All of us can only "organize" ourselves.

I can do what I did - call attention to this guy getting beat up, and post this thread in a forum where people seem to express outrage at injustice.

If you care about justice for this guy, you should be asking yourself what YOU could do to help, instead of telling me what else I can do. If it doesn't interest you, that's fine too.

Not sure what you want to accomplish by engaging in the conversation just to tell me to do more.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Oh ok, making a thread about it is enough, thanks for really putting the leg work in

You are hardly the first person on this site to post the video, people know about it and know it happened years ago.

How about you keep your current events current?

ETA: And I'll ask you again, you said you want protest over this, who do you to protest?
edit on rdSat, 03 Jan 2015 12:41:01 -0600America/Chicago120150180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: ManBehindTheMaska smart guy like you being played, I thought you'd know better

I appreciate the sentiment ( I think) explain to me how im being played?

I see it for what it is, this whole racial bs is a divide, I made a thread on it last night.....

The point the OP is making (from what i can tell) is that the whole bs needs to stop, its disingenuous.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join