It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Complaints About Life & The World? "The Grouch Anthem"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

We all have something to complain about, wether it be the powers that be, the universe, guns, war, duality, technology, society, physics, secret government, relationships, god, people, animals, matrix, aliens, or whatever. . . .

So stand up and be herd, the puropse of this thread is to share what are the minor and main complaints in our lives?

The first step in creating a solution is first knowing what the problem is.

edit on 3-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

My primary complaint is the classic existential crisis, mankind's search for meaning.

If I could just tackle that one, I feel like the rest would be easy.

What of the days?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mine is we arent enlightened, meaning dont experience or know god in everyone and everything. Just duality. . . . .

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anyone still playing Christmas music.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The media and how it distracts people.

You're losing you rights. Don't worry, the game's on.

Could be focusing on relevant issues that affect everyone on the planet. But but but this new show's on, the flashy theme!

Anything to avoid helping humanity as a whole.

And comedians. The ones who make us laugh at oppression. "So I was stuck in traffic today after getting screwed on my taxes, two traffic tickets, insurance went up and all I can say is FML. Am I right everybody? Am I right?"

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Greed is the problem. That, you can never change. The more greedy you become, the more power you have. People think, I'll only be greedy enough to make ends meet. That doesn't work out for them because the more greedy people in society use that to destroy them. Then you have the people who are not greedy at all. They are free of the disease but can't afford to do # and usually live in tent cities. All the world's problems stem from greed. I knew that a while ago.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
1. closing time at pubs .. pubs should be open 24/7 ..
2. it should be illegal for fat women to wear thongs in public ..
3. politicians.. leaders.. lawyers.. bankers and all related bottom feeders should be exiled for life ..
4. religous fanatics/extremists of all beliefs should be sent to an island and armed they can fight to the death without murdering anymore people who dont believe their primitive.. barbaric.. bloodthirsty superstition ..
5. dump all isms.. governments.. nations.. borders
6. send all racists and race baiters to the same island as all the religous nuts ..

Bugger it .. go on extended holiday .. let the world solve its own damn problems ...

edit on 3/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have much to be thankful for. But on the other hand, there have been many aspects of society that have genuinely screwed me over from a very young age that gives me lots to complain about. It can be laid out like dominoes.

1: Religion (Christianity) and social/sexual repression. Growing up gay in the 1990s as a Christian and all of their misinterpretations from Leviticus about sexuality led me to be anxious/depressed.

2: Psychiatry and mainstream medicine. Instead of successfully dealing with underlying psychological issues, parents/teachers etc are very quick to lead children and teenagers to doctors who will load them up on drugs which, lo and behold, have side effects severe enough to create long-term mental disabilities. You are what you think you are. If you are told with authority that you are disabled and mentally ill at a young age, chances are you are not going to try very hard to move forward in the game of life. Also chemical instability such as low serotonin and insomnia leads to fairly regular grouchiness LOL

3: Issues of legality/copyright on the internet. Young people roam all over the internet and spend much of their time there. They are exposed to a wide variety of multimedia and new social situations. Growing up online with the above issues fully intact can add a new layer of crud - such as that practically everything on the internet is either illegal or somewhat risky etc. So now paranoia and fear of breaking the law somehow is added to the mix.

4: All of the solutions to the world's problems, dubbed "alternatives", are either illegal, ruthlessly suppressed or coated in bureaucratic red tape.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Too much hate in the world, its like we are born on a planet of haters.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My latest (and there are many..
) is that everyone in the U.S. smells like dryer sheets, Febreeze or Glade plug-ins

It's suffocating.

One day someone is going to do a a study and prove how toxic and awful that crap is for you..

First world problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The anti technology we have our limits as human beings guys bother me quite a bit.

We cant do this, we cant do that, we cant do anything more than be animals ignorant to the world around us because we are humans and we cannot become more than that.

It bothers me that many think we cant use more brain power or junk DNA we were made to use 5% of our brain and 5% of our DNA if we used everything it would be wrong.

Those who dont want the human race to progress foward but spin in circles of low self esteemed delusion bother me to no end.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Those who dont want the human race to progress foward but spin in circles of low self esteemed delusion bother me to no end.

There's a lot of wasted potential out there as a result of this, isn't there? Circle-spinning can be very close to a "checkmate" type of scenario, or "turning to stone" - to mix a metaphor.

Is transhumanism to be actuated in this 3D existence? Would be a pity to see force-multiplying techno-magick wasted in a realm of McDonald's and garbage television.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

There's a lot of wasted potential out there as a result of this, isn't there? Circle-spinning can be very close to a "checkmate" type of scenario, or "turning to stone" - to mix a metaphor.

Is transhumanism to be actuated in this 3D existence? Would be a pity to see force-multiplying techno-magick wasted in a realm of McDonald's and garbage television.

You too the words right out of my mouth, we are a fast food Honeybooboo civilization hell bent on self mortification, torture, and self imprisonment.

Why all the weapons of war to destroy ourselves?
Why all the prisons to lock ourselves up?
Why junkfood to make us unhealthy?
Why the vast billion dollar corperations to controll everything?
Why the junk TV of housewives and other mind numbing MTV drivel to dumb us down?

Its just a sad representation of what we shouldnt be.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How about I dont like that I dont see this thread on the recent threads list after someone posts.

Another complaint is people dont see god or gods like the ancients were supposed to have seen god.

Another complaint is our society is just one and every other society is different we cant just be one world society we are all split up and divided.

new topics

top topics

join