It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planning to go to Area 51 (Safe or Accident waiting to happen)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i've been very interested in Area 51,Groom lake,UFO's,Aliens, ect...And also i have been wanting to go to Area 51 for a while now, and the last time i was in las vegas (you can find the post that i posted about this" but i went there and i saw very strange things. My plan was just to go on the road to groom lake and/or area 51 and drive on there until we reach a point where we all feel a very weird vibe. Is it really safe to go there. And also they can't shoot you if your not a threat....can they? Oh and also i'm just a kid. Not even a teenager. Should i go there, Should i not. Should i take a risk. *laughs* i mean i wanna live a nice long life. Please give me some feedback, because plain and simple i'm not gonna go there if there is a chance i could get shot....bye

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
They can and will shoot at you, and later claim something like, terrorist, armed, ect.

Stay the hell away from area 51, leave it to the pros.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As long as you stay behind the no tresspasing signs i do not think they will shoot you.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And when the sign says "Use of deadly force authorised" they arent kidding, go get drunk and steal some chips like normal teens

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   

go get drunk and steal some chips like normal teens

sorry david that was your lifestyle. Not mine

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The no trespassing signs, and the guard shack, are set back inside Area 51. The guard shacks are arranged in a tricky fashion. They are 50 feet from the edge of Area 51, but a mile inside. The entry road is parrallel to the boundary, right at the edge. If you drive up to the entrance, you're busted, if they choose.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You can drive down the road to the base but eventually you will come to a big sign that tells you that you aren't allowed to go any further. This is the sign that carries the warning about "deadly force".
Be aware, if you do pass the sign and do get away with your life you are still going to make a lot of people mad.
The military don't like you screwing about on their land and they'll make that pretty clear to you.
Don't think you can just sneak down the road either. There are cameras set up everywhere around the perimeter.

Personally I wouldn't bother trying to enter. Not only could it be dangerous but the only thing of interest that you are likely to see are the base security guards.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not only are there cameras, there are IR motion detectors and underground seismic detectors as well.

You would count yourself lucky to get hassled by the local cops (first ones you would meet), the camo dudes (next line of defence). If you made it past the fence, especially if you are on foot, alone, and away from any witnesses... they may let you over the fence just so they had justification to blow you away.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's dangerous of course. But when I'm going I'm going on foot with a map some tourist clothes, sun block on the nose. And look all confused. And act as if I can't speak english only dutch. I beleive they would ask me to leave then.

It's just a probe run not actually trying to get in their.

BTW. Any news on when the camo dudes might go on strike again?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablo
It's dangerous of course. But when I'm going I'm going on foot with a map some tourist clothes, sun block on the nose. And look all confused. And act as if I can't speak english only dutch. I beleive they would ask me to leave then.

It's just a probe run not actually trying to get in their.

BTW. Any news on when the camo dudes might go on strike again?

Diablo, you playing right?

If your not, and you decide to come over the pond and play. Lets someone here know before hand, you just miht need to be pulled out...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you were to pretend to speak Dutch and someone from the base could speak dutch and they tried speaking to you, then what would you do?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yah, like hello um Im dutch dude!...lol...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Why even bother??

If you make it through the gates, past whatever security measures etc they have, undetected, just what do you hope to find??

...a UFO just sitting parked up on the front lawn that someone forgot to put away out of sight in some hangar some place?? Perhaps ET and Elvis playing table-tennis in the Officers Mess?? A Deloren fitted with a flux-capacitor and set to 1955?? Not like anything overly secret is just gonna be sitting out there for any Joe Bloggs or orbitting Spy Satelite to get a good peek at.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That's if you can make it to Area 51...Nevada's roads aren't to be trifled with lol.

If you can even call them roads, they're more like dirt snakes, winding over hills and through vales, full of bumps and rocks and tumbleweeds.

And you think tumbleweeds in town are bad? LOL!

They're much worse out there...and THAT is saying a lot....because I watched an SUV parked on the side of a main street in Reno, and as we passed it there was a tumble weed equally as large as the SUV stuck in the Grill...

God you have to love this place.

Bring your truck and CB radio

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe that's what they want us to think... that all the goodies are inside... while everything is actually on the outside... So everyone tries to get inside, and noone bothers looking around them while their breaking in.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
And here we have number 27 on the list of "How to get killed and tortured in style whilst on vacation"

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think that you should just rent the Awesome tour de force movie that William Shatner made called "Groom Lake". Its the next best thing to actually bieng there. You can drink and pretend.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'd rather watch Space Balls... that way I can see some real Alien-Human interaction! I would get into area 51 by wearing the invisibility cloak from "Harry Potter" walk around, let the army shoot at emptiness, then us those spells he says to unlock stuff, and to do stuff to people to get them out of your way... Actually... I don't know what I'm talking about... My little bro's are watching Harry Potter and I wrote that... How Strange

M43

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It sounds like your planning an infiltration into A-51 instead of just visiting. Go....... visit with a tour or camp out in your car or in a lawnchair on the public borders but I wouldn't cross if you don't want trouble. And take a nice pair of binoculars with you and a camera.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
LOL I like the idea of dressing as a tourist...lol..but bring a lady you can claim as your wife. When they ask about you and IF they tell you to leave say,"I knew this wasn't Disneyland"

-Peace

-Mac

top topics

<<   2 >>

join