It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed at London New Year fireworks display

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Straight back at you sir/Madam if you always assume the mundane, you will overlook the miraculous and BTW I have seen the miraculous and they change shape reply to: DJW001

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I agree!..as for another planet? I contend many of these craft that are seen are crypto terrestrial 'Watcher' Craft.a reply to: Trueman

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
that is what I would have thought, sending one in directly into the front line is not wise, another member added some actual drone footage but this didn't seem to be in the melee as much, they raised some great points but I am not convinced..I would need to see the 'object' on the exact flight path and time etc. reply to: ozig1

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
that is what I would have thought, sending one in directly into the front line is not wise, another member added some actual drone footage but this didn't seem to be in the melee as much, they raised some great points but I am not convinced..I would need to see the 'object' on the exact flight path and time etc. reply to: ozig1

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
Yeah nice find, I agree that is what was likely used from the drone footage,but not necessarily the UFO object in question.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Well, I completely agree that the possibilites should not be ignored in the face of mere likelihood. I have always been of the opinion that we cannot be alone as intelligences in the universe, because that is mathematically improbable as a concept, in the extreme. However, I also believe in looking at the evidence, and following it where it leads.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeckWell thanks for the gesture Missbeck, I am willing to go where the evidence flows as I explained to TrueBrit,I hope you can appreciate why it is that I take the stance/role that I do? The first thing that always gets added is the mundane and I find that hard to accept given the suppression at hand.

Yeah nice scoping there I may well try that email later (time providing)Thanks for looking into that!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I just came across a comment on a blog that a company called Extreme Facilities supplied the drone. They have a contact page as well.

Extreme Facilities Contact page

They would probably be able to confirm that's their drone in the footage.

Believe me, I would love to see some genuine footage of some sort of 'something' not of this world, but this isn't it I'm afraid. I believe something's out there, like many others.

But hey, you got me posting in a thread! I don't normally do that unless I feel really strongly about something in a thread!

Keep up the searching.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I also feel the duty to defend genuine potential captures of UFOs,as they are always explained away as drones,weather balloons, fart gas etc as there are a core of individuals on this site whose purpose is to suppress this info.

I feel the same way sometimes, that "everybody is out to get me" kind of feeling. It's part of the reason why I don't post much (like a social anxiety but only on the CPU??) But this right here just seems either worded wrong or just wrong. A "potential" capture of a UFO doesn't need defending, it needs study. And when a few glances pretty much shows something isn't what it potentially could be, there's no point it correlating that with people bent on disinformation.

Pretty much, I think the "core" of people that either debunk or attempt to debunk are probably only holding a very high standard when it comes to things potentially otherworldly. It's not trolling, it's just continuing the search.

Cool video though. I watched drone footage from 4th of July that was posted on many major news outlets this summer that showed a drone as far inside a fireworks show as you can go. They were exploding around it left and right. Mind you, these aren't the multi-million dollar drones built used by the military, they are rather cheap and inexpensive (the camera probably cost more that the flying mechanism). If you are a production company (or media), the budget for a drone that will probably be blown out of the sky while filming fireworks is pretty insignificant if you can get shots like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

A drone wouldn't go towards the fireworks, risking to get damaged.

Not true.

edit on 3-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yeah it's definitely a drone filming. If you watch on in the video you see the green light at the end of one of the blade arms on the gliding camera. Would've been an awesome site on new years if it were real though!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Exactly! Well put..as for this example I feel I need to see more evidence to say either/either..yes there was a drone present and it was possibly round with green lights,but it was not the object in question,just to play Devils advocate here,but both potential craft hold near identical properties so there is arguments on both sides,it would be nice to pin down the exact flight path,time etc etc which I will attempt to do and I also appreciate what others have brought forward to add to this.a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I see what your saying thanks for dropping that off.But again we need irifutable proof that this object in question is not a drone and it seems there is more to do here to reach that conclusion a reply to: Mianeye

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thanks MissBeck I appreciate your efforts in searching,your right there are some interesting lines of enquiry to be pursued I'll have a look when I get back later.

I'm glad you have felt the need to rise to this occasion you have brought some nice links thanks!a reply to: MissBeck

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I feel I need to see more evidence to say either/either..yes there was a drone present and it was possibly round with green lights,

A drone was filming the fireworks in London on new years eve NYE and the live footage was streamed on bbc1.
www.flying-drone.co.uk...

Post by Nick Dunn who was there.

I was stood underneath that drone and watched it like a hawk, amazed that
it was being used in such an environment of risk and public safety
I have been actively involved in aerial filming and flying for a few years
now, so I know that breaks just about every UK legal restriction going
(technically) so I’m guessing the BBC got special licences to allow that
flight.
When it did a low pass across the crowd everyone waved at it because they
knew it was filming. I wasn’t able to tell what hardware was being used
other than it was an Octo with a small camera underneath
(gopro sized) ie
no fancy large axis gimbal and SLR.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It seems that you will "always go where the evidence flows" so long as it's flowing where you want it to go....

Footage shot from drone - check

Eyewitness talking about drone - check

Myriad of articles about drones being used to film fireworks all over the world - check

Contact info given for companies involved in broadcast so you can ask them direct if they used a drone - check

Nope not enough, still need irrefutable proof this isn't a UFO.

Makes sense

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I also feel the duty to defend genuine potential captures of UFOs,as they are always explained away as drones,weather balloons, fart gas etc as there are a core of individuals on this site whose purpose is to suppress this info.

The best way to "suppress" real evidence is to flood the web with thousands of OBVIOUS drone videos.

Moderators, please file this in the hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

that was one weird shaped 'Drone'... a doughnut shaped thing & not a winged missile or mini-predator styled thing

the lighting tended to make the 'drone' either a circular ring of differently colored pearls...or changing into a horseshoe shape, probably depending on the angle/trajectory of this odd shaped 'drone'

at least that's what my eyes see

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's okay if it's a drone. This doesn't mean ALL UFOs will be drones.

But it's a drone! How cool is that?

Where's the floating cars and cities?

CdT

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

that was one weird shaped 'Drone'... a doughnut shaped thing & not a winged missile or mini-predator styled thing

You need to do a little research.

Quad copters are 'dime a dozen' these days. They are the standard, basic configuration for the vast majority of commercially available drones.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join